• Andy G0SFJ
  • Andy G0SFJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Passenger
  • Passenger
  • Radio "ham" , SF novelist & member of amsat-uk
More
3 years 1 month ago #1634 by Andy G0SFJ
Andy G0SFJ created the topic: Announcing: "Vagabond Two"
My latest novel, Vagabond Two, is now being proof read, and I hope to have it on sale at Createspace and Amazon by January (unless there's another offer!)

The ISBN given by Createspace is 978-1519594488.

There's a summary of the story on the attached cover image.

Vagabond Two supports Lunar Mission One.

andy

Read my interplanetary SF novels - 'Yuri Gagarin's Soul', 'Of Martian Lines', 'A Pyramid of Tiny Skulls'. My bio at www.amazon.com/author/andythomas . Also: 'Reason to be Fearful', and 'Nullitopia'.
Attachments:
  • Andy G0SFJ
  • Passenger
  • Passenger
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #1671 by Andy G0SFJ
Andy G0SFJ replied the topic: Now Published: "Vagabond Two"
"Vagabond Two" is now published at:

www.createspace.com/5904725

and will be available on Amazon and the Kindle shortly.

The Sun is dying. The Northern latitudes of the Earth are frozen and cannot support life.

In a desperate attempt to re-ignite the Sun, the space agencies of the world mine the regolith, rich in the Helium-3 isotope, from the Shackleton crater on the Moon. After distilling rocket fuel from ice, they launch the rich soil into the heart of the Sun to cause a solar flare.

But the mine depends on the community of migrant workers, and the magnetic isolation of the Moon leaves their relationships- between men, women, learning machines, and transhumans- vulnerable to cosmic influences

All reviews welcome!

andy

Read my interplanetary SF novels - 'Yuri Gagarin's Soul', 'Of Martian Lines', 'A Pyramid of Tiny Skulls'. My bio at www.amazon.com/author/andythomas . Also: 'Reason to be Fearful', and 'Nullitopia'.
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #1675 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Announcing: "Vagabond Two"
Sounds good, Andy! Let us know when you have those release dates for Amazon and Kindle. Meanwhile, I'll go find it via your link.....

:-)

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...
Last Edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Angela Lamont.
  • Andy G0SFJ
  • Passenger
  • Passenger
More
3 years 1 week ago #1677 by Andy G0SFJ
Andy G0SFJ replied the topic: Announcing: "Vagabond Two"
It is now published. I have recorded "...Supports Lunar Mission One" on the back cover (see final cover attached). You can get it on the Kindle or in hard copy from Amazon. There's also a direct order site at Createspace:

www.createspace.com/5904725

I've ordered a batch of copies and will send you one at Lunar Mission One HQ before the end of the month.

Thank you for the inspiration!

best wishes

andy G0SFJ