Calling all physics teachers!!

• Angela Lamont
  • Angela Lamont's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 4 months ago #1480 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont created the topic: Calling all physics teachers!!
Hello, we're organising a fun and inspiring workshop for physics teachers very very soon at The National Space Centre in Leicester. Interested to know more? Post here and we'll get you more details very soon... :)

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...
More
3 years 4 months ago #1497 by Alex W
Alex W replied the topic: Calling all physics teachers!!
Hi Angela,

I am a physics teacher teaching in Devon and would love to find out more about this event.

Alex

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts" - Richard Feynman
More
3 years 4 months ago #1504 by judi5992
judi5992 replied the topic: Calling all physics teachers!!
Hello there Angela
Steve Althorpe and I both very interested. We both teach physics in Market Harborough and are lead educators with the National Space Academy. Count us in!
Would be pleased to get a date ASAP so it can go in the diary

Judith
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 3 months ago #1512 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Calling all physics teachers!!
Hey Alex, Judith, Steve, could you all do 24th October? I know that's a Saturday...but we promise you some fun as well as work :o). Oh - and awesome people to meet, too!!!

Wisdom is what you realise to be true about 20 years after someone older and wiser tried to tell you...
More
3 years 3 months ago #1515 by judi5992
judi5992 replied the topic: Calling all physics teachers!!
Steve and I can make the morning of the 24th but can't stay too late in the afternoon

Judith
  • Angela Lamont
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • LM1 Founding Trustee
More
3 years 3 months ago #1516 by Angela Lamont
Angela Lamont replied the topic: Calling all physics teachers!!
Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll send you the details by return :)

The afternoon would have been for visiting the National Space Centre - if you're okay for an early start I can maybe ask them if you can do this early in the morning?