How to Write an Essay Plan

• ericacohen
  • ericacohen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Passenger
  • Passenger
More
1 year 8 months ago #2612 by ericacohen
ericacohen created the topic: How to Write an Essay Plan
The aim of writing an essay plan is to present a formal argument,its response to a single question. An effective format helps your argument to understand. The process of essay planning: Everybody works in a different style, so you need to find a planning plus writing way that suits you. take some to order your ideas, and what the main argument of your essay will be.

A few questions to ask yourself when planning your essay

1. Do I understand what my essay question is asking?

2. What is my emotional response to the question?

3. What do I already know about the question?

4.What do I need to find out the way?

5. What has other writer written on this topic plus agree/disagree with them?

6. What is the main point I want to argue or over in this essay?

7. What reasons do I have to support my message?

Break down the parts of your essay question. Figure out what the word means( discuss, describe, argue) tell apart what you need to write about. If the question broad plus general, chose which answer to focus around.

Determine everything you know about the topic. Identify yourself-generated a response to the essay question.

Make sure to keep a record of where you have collected information from which source. Only specify the things that are relevant to your essay topic. you do not need to put everything about the topic. You need to identify key points from your research that will help you to answer the question. you can put all these together on a large piece of paper. after you need to gather the key points. your argument should be on the evidence.

I am content writer at Urgent Essay Help my company provide essay writing, essay editing and content writing services in the United Kingdom.
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #2661 by Johnmartin
Johnmartin replied the topic: Good post
Good post
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Johnmartin.