How can you participate in a design contest?

• deanambrose
  • deanambrose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Passenger
  • Passenger
More
1 year 7 months ago #2827 by deanambrose
deanambrose created the topic: How can you participate in a design contest?
Hello, I am a graphic design expert and I have been working with several companies and logo designers online . In the past seven years, I have learned a lot along with experiencing different flavors and shades of the design industry. Now that I am here, I would like to share one of my previous experience with you which I faced when I participated in the design contest of our design club community. We were a team of 5 when it started, but in the end, I was the second chasing the best guy. At the very last round, it all went to turn the tables on. My performance received more rewards than him and the judges got impressed with the creativity of my design ideas. At last, when the results were announced, I was the winner of $5000 and a free trip to Niagara Falls. Seems wonderful right? Well, I was astonished too, but let me tell you the inside story behind this lead.

I was fearfully chasing the guy on first place, but at the middle of designing the similar concepts which he was creating I started designing my own ideas and unknowingly just hit submit but the results were surprising yet amazing. Therefore, what I learned and would like to share with you guys here is to whenever you participate in a contest be it a design contest or any sports, etc. just be yourself and believe in yourself. What you can do is outstanding, you are the one who can create your own destiny.
More
1 year 6 months ago #2874 by nikarem
nikarem replied the topic: How can you participate in a design contest?
I found this info very useful, thanks

Cheapest escotrs in London