• lm1admin
  • lm1admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 7 months ago #1196 by lm1admin
lm1admin created the topic: New blog on LM1 and Eduction
Hey guys,

A new blog on LM1 and education has gone up on the LMC. It's a great piece by Christina Astin, education consultant and LM1 Education Team member.

What do you think of the piece? How do you think LM1 should engage with schools to get young people involved in the project?

LM1
  • Mike de Sousa
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • Artist, Composer, and Writer...
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #1201 by Mike de Sousa
Mike de Sousa replied the topic: New blog on LM1 and Eduction
Thanks Christina and LM1, I share the enthusiasm of galvanizing the energy and scope of contributions from students across the world. This is a great opportunity for the Lunar Mission Community to make suggestions about the form that engagement could take. I for one hope that in addition to those of school and college age, LM1 educational content is also developed for people of all ages. For now, Christina looks forward to hearing about our ideas that will inspire our younger members - there are many links in her article to great content that's sure to get us thinking.

One idea that came to my mind was encouraging schools to propose a single experiment that they would like the Lunar Mission One mission to do on the moon. They would need to consider what is already known about the moon so as not to reinvent the wheel, and what could be achieved given the practical limitations.

The article is only available to Lunar Mission Club members. If you're not a member you can find out more here:

lunarmissionone.com/index.php/Community/...r-missions-club.html

The club not only helps make Lunar Mission One a reality, it provides exclusive content and is set to make tools of engagement available so members can collaborate in the project's ongoing development.
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Mike de Sousa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doug, Angela Lamont