COMET Rosetta (Can someone EXPLAIN this photo?)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3415 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: COMET Rosetta (Can someone EXPLAIN this photo?)
I have a number of FAVOURITE SHOTS from this ROSETTA MISSION but this one is a BEAUTY.

Oh & it's at an ANGLE in which it almost LOOKS like that TOP SECTION of the two is SHAPED LIKE an ALIEN's HEAD from the side view :)

WONDERFUL Photograph.

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3416 by Paul Conway
This is INTERESTING because it shows how HUGE this THING is.

If by SOME CHANCE this is one of those Futuristic SPACESHIPS with HOLLOWED out sections making way for ENGINES, PROPLUSION & a PLACE to LIVE then they could fit a decent sized TOWN or small CITY in that thing.

The LANDER was basically a SOLAR PANELLED BOX with landing gear & sampling arm PERHAPS not too different as to HOW Lunar Mission One's LANDER might look? yup i haven't given up HOPE of it yet!

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3417 by Paul Conway
This one is worth ZOOMING in ON...

And this one has SOMETHING that is SO STRANGE that you really need to find it for yourself...find it on the web page, save it & ZOOM IN on that HILLSIDE AREA...you can see the RIDGE at the top of this SLOPE? find the middle & then head down this slope staying central until you come to the SHINY WHITE GLOWING OBJECT resting? on ROSETTA.

What i think you will find when you ZOOM in on this OBJECT is something really rather STRANGE.

For it appears to be HOVERING above the SURFACE casting a shadow down onto it...it may just be an ILLUSION, a trick of the light?

I can see the other rocks further up from this object on the hillside are also casting shadows but take a CLOSE LOOK those shadows are actually connected to the rocks themselves...the shadow being cast by them touches the rock itself casting them.

THIS THING? does not connect with it's shadow!!!

Take a look there is a GAP under this OBJECT & what's more when you do get closer in to it you'll discover it's CURIOUSLY SHAPED, it's shaped like a FLY WHEEL (circular but with sections cut out) IT's WEIRD!!!

It's casting almost as BIG a SHADOW as that far larger rock close to it (slightly higher up & to the left of it as we look) how? well clearly if it is HOVERING? then it's further off the ground HENCE the almost as large SHADOW.

Bright WHITE, GLOWING...WHAT is THIS on ROSETTA ?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3418 by Paul Conway
And then there is this photograph which appears to show a LARGE SPACECRAFT approaching ROSETTA.

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3419 by Paul Conway
So I am guessing you did NOT spot it, it is a large spacecraft but as it's approaching ROSETTA which is so HUGE it is easy not to spot it (trouble with me is i'm a bit of an adventurer & was checking out ROSETTA's Images CLOSE UP especially after spotting that cable? wire seemingly stretching across ROSETTA) but let's get a little closer to the top of this photograph...

Still can't see it?

How about now?
CYLINDERICAL Craft close to ROSETTA reflecting the sunlight of it's clearly METALLIC surface.
What's also interesting is the direction in which it might be heading? continue straight on from this SHIP? to ROSETTA & you will come to it's CURVED RIDGE upon which is a small round? METALLIC object or opening? like the ship? it's reflecting the sunlight which I find curious?

Is it possible ROSETTA could be a SPACECRAFT...I started off joking about such a scenario but I shall ALWAYS consider such AMAZING possibilities.

The PERFECT HIDING PLACE.

Is this craft heading for this?

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3420 by Paul Conway
See this BRIGHT, WHITE, glowing or reflective OBJECT at the bottom of that SLOPE i showed you.

Well here are the close up's showing you the GAP between the actual object & the shadow it is casting.

An EASY experiment to conduct...TAKE a LAMP & an OBJECT (shine it on the object whilst it is on the ground) SHADOW is connected to it right? you knew that right KIDS? OK, now pick up the object off the ground, TADAH, a gap, they are NO LONGER CONNECTED because it's been taken up off the surface, which means this is probably HOVERING close to the surface of ROSETTA....FUN huh?

I seem to find a lot off stuff these days, i can't help but smile, IF ONLY i were a FAKER or a FRAUD...sadly for the ESA & NASA i am NOT.

Perhaps they SHOULD have HIRED me? just to KEEP ME QUIET :lol:

Take a look...

See that rock to the LEFT? the shadow it is casting is attached to it (as should be)

See this BRIGHT, WHITE, reflective? OBJECT? (there's actually a few like this on ROSETTA if you LOOK close enough!) it's SHADOW is a little strange as it is NOT attached to the subject matter casting it!

That tells you that it's likely to be just off the ground!! I KNOW RIGHT!!!! which is probably why the shadow is not attached to the actual object!
I can see nothing between this object & this shadow to account for the GAP seen here.

So it LOOKS DIFFERENT to the SURROUNDING ROCKS & if it's HOVERING above the SURFACE it certainly is acting differently to the rocks :lol:

A PROBE? or DRONE of some kind? it's not part of the ROSETTA MISSION!

If such a thing i wonder what it's doing?

A few more shots of this...

Attachments: