COMET Rosetta (Can someone EXPLAIN this photo?)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3421 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: COMET Rosetta (Can someone EXPLAIN this photo?)
OK now i am going to BLOW YOUR MIND with this next posting.

It's with regards to this SPACECRAFT, yes I said SPACECRAFT (BUT it's NOT ours) close to ROSETTA, i have already shown it to you here & when you see it in comparison to ROSETTA it looks rather small.

IT's NOT small.

This CRAFT is HUGE...you'll get some idea of it's size simply by looking at that ROSETTA vs CITY comparison picture again, go on take a look at it again & then note the tall skyscraper types at the bottom of this picture...now take a look at the long shot photo with ROSETTA & this craft up towards the top of it.

I think this SPACECRAFT is of a similar size to some of these SKYSCRAPERS or perhaps similar to a huge TANKER SHIP out at SEA....so BIG.

I have had a feeling for a good while now that something was OFF about ROSETTA....but then again i seem to find nearly EVERYTHING is OFF with STUFF out there THESEDAYS...it's like something has TRIGGERED something within me! :ohmy: i know right!

SO SURE am i that this is a VERY LARGE SPACECRAFT that was out there CLOSE to ROSETTA that i am CALLING IT right here!

I shall ENDEAVOUR to PROVE to YOU FOLKS that this thing was THERE (close to ROSETTA) & is REAL, those that DO NOT BELIEVE ME? well i am happy for you such folks to PROVE ME wrong?

This ship is ON the OFFICIAL ESA Photograph...DO YOU THINK The European Space Agency knows ABOUT THIS ? ;) :whistle:

Find the ORIGINAL photograph IF you don't believe me & then ZOOM in, although to get the shots that i am about to show you will take a little experimenting with...NOT that i am manipulating the photographs but i am ZOOMING IN on them (CROPING the photo, getting CLOSER to this OBJECT to HIGHLIGHT it) & using lighting conditions which have brought about some (i think) THRILLING RESULTS.

I'll KEEP ya HANGING awhile as i am about to POST them with a New Subject line...won't use UFO in the subject line this time out :P

I think YOU FOLKS are GOING to LOVE these SHOTS of this LARGE SPACECRAFT!

But whose is it?

Is it a GETAWAY for the ELITE & RICH of this PLANET & they're hiding away within ROSETTA itself...I know! even i find such a thing strange to say (it's a STRANGE World) or is it ours but we're so much ADVANCED than we have ever been told that WE ARE MINING ROSETTA?
Or is it the BIGGIE...Yup it's ALIENS?

Which would you PICK ? i bet some of ya will still say Trick of the Light, Reflection, BLESS YA.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 1 month ago #3504 by Paul Conway
YUP this CURVED SECTION close to this CABLE type is upon 67P...COOL isn't it, NATURAL isn't it ;)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 1 week ago #3535 by Paul Conway
Ok here is a scene from the 1976 film 'LOGAN'S RUN' (terrific film btw) it shows the CITY's TUBE Transport system.

Now could this be something similar to that cable seen on 67P? & taken by the Rosetta mission.

I still cannot believe anyone else has said anything about this photograph showing this & the reason i think it looks even stranger than it does is this bubble like section (which could be like one of these pods they take here in LOGAN's RUN to travel over to another part of the CITY) here might this be travelling over the gap to the other part of this COMET?

This clearly would then assume that this COMET (67P) was somehow occupied?
But don't forget it's rather large 5 miles across, so rather than mess around getting into a lightening quick spacecraft just to get over the other side it would make sense to construct such a thing?

Take a Look...