ANTARCTICA - Large METALLIC Spacecraft in the ICE

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3384 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: ANTARCTICA - Large METALLIC Spacecraft in the ICE
As to this other ANTARCTICA photograph, well if you think that's a bird at the top of that ice shelf? perhaps this might convince you otherwise?

Still a bird do you think ?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3385 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: ANTARCTICA - Large METALLIC Spacecraft in the ICE
NOPE still think it has the LOOK & SIZE of a bird ?
Really???
If anything it looks like an old mythical creature...very DRAGON like! now that would be SOMETHING truly STRANGE..."GAME of THRONES" fans would just LOVE that :dry:

OK, how about NOW?

Well whilst I would agree it looks like this thing has droopy wing types, this is almost certainly FAR BIGGER than a BIRD so MAYBE it is some STRANGE 'LAND THAT TIME FORGOT' Creature or Dragon :woohoo:

But to me this has the look of a CRAFT or DRONE but it's a BIGGISH one...Interesting isn't it?

Almost looks like it's coming in to land on top there ;)

I don't know of course...but if you believe the 1st PHOTO? well that is certainly a Spherical SPACECRAFT (the real question is...is it real?) if so then it's NO STRETCH whatsoever to think this object up there is also connected along with the HIGH POFILE names that have been up there (including WORLD RELIGIOUS LEADERS...did you know that? now what in the world are they doing up there???)

I DO HOPE if such a thing THIS DOES NOT GO THE WAY of the 'SPACE TRUTH' it's gonna get awfully BORING...LET's GET to the GOOD INTERESTING STUFF...let us know?
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3386 by Paul Conway
NOPE still think it has the LOOK & SIZE of a bird ?
Really???
If anything it looks like an old mythical creature...very DRAGON like! now that would be SOMETHING truly STRANGE..."GAME of THRONES" fans would just LOVE that :dry:

OK, how about NOW?

Well whilst I would agree it looks like this thing has droopy wing types, this is almost certainly FAR BIGGER than a BIRD so MAYBE it is some STRANGE 'LAND THAT TIME FORGOT' Creature or Dragon :woohoo:

But to me this has the look of a CRAFT or DRONE but it's a BIGGISH one...Interesting isn't it?

Almost looks like it's coming in to land on top there ;)

I don't know of course...but if you believe the 1st PHOTO? well that is certainly a Spherical SPACECRAFT (the real question is...is it real?) if so then it's NO STRETCH whatsoever to think this object up there is also connected along with the HIGH POFILE names that have been up there (including WORLD RELIGIOUS LEADERS...did you know that? now what in the world are they doing up there???)

I DO HOPE if such a thing THIS DOES NOT GO THE WAY of the 'SPACE TRUTH' it's gonna get awfully BORING...LET's GET to the GOOD INTERESTING STUFF...let us know?
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 1 week ago #3534 by Paul Conway
These were supposedly released by WIKILINKS & they were NEVER supposed to reach the GENERAL PUBLIC.

Are they REAL?

They look real but they can make anything look real thesedays.

Only thing one can say is that IF? they are REAL then that is one truly impressive spacecraft buried in the ice down there in ANTARCTICA (as someone that loves the original John Carpenter film ' THE THING' that showed such a scenario it's rather thrilling)

Some very interesting markings on this thing.

It does not follow that it is ALIEN of course, it may well one of the long lost civilizations (one of which is rumoured came from ATLANTIS which some now think was ANTARCTICA as it was in a different more habitable region on our planet many thousands of years ago)

The other interesting photo here is the ICE SHEET one showing that DARK OBJECT in the SKY.

Now surely NO ONE here reading this can think this is a bird (even a BIG one) that is SOMETHING much larger than a bird but what?

A DRAGON? well for you GAME of THRONES fans i'll let you live with that thought (it certainly has wings of a sort that droop down as if in flight)

Me? can you guess? yeah that's some sort of aircraft or spacecraft...anyone that has seen the TV SERIES 'STARGATE' will notice the shape of this hovering above that ice sheet back there.

Is it a real genuine Wikilinks photo released? well if so & again it LOOKS ok to me then that is clearly NOT a bird & there is something strange in the air.

I am still wondering what they FOUND down there in ANTARCTICA.

Yeah send the VICE PRESIDENT down there whilst in the middle of an ELECTION ;) sure, why not? seems the right time to go right? :whistle: