ANTARCTICA - Large METALLIC Spacecraft in the ICE

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3371 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: ANTARCTICA - Large METALLIC Spacecraft in the ICE
Here is the problem I have with the INTERNET it is both AMAZING & FRUSTRATING...

I know that ANY & ALL of MY PERSONAL Photographs taken are NOT FAKED & are GENUINE...I have NO REASON to LIE.

However I do POST Photographs from other sources OR sometimes LINKING to them!

Now I would like to think they come from top 'HONEST' Sources & not from SILLY Sites that FAKE THINGS just for MONEY or MEMBERSHIPS, so the photographs I have shown you are one's open for you to see yourself from NASA, the ARCHIVE is there for any one of you to visit & within it are SECRETS...a number of which I have DISCOVERED & shown to YOU, the 3 reflections in the ASTRONAUTS VISORS...
I bet you have never seen those before have you?

THAT's BECAUSE to my knowledge NO ONE HAS EVER FOUND or SEEN THEM BEFORE & they're BEAUTIES...
Especially the ONE SHOWING...an ALIEN FIGURE & SHIP? then again that was taken from a 1-2 second segment of ORIGINAL NASA Video FOOTAGE & yet still you probably think it's a FAKE? It's NOT!

What you ARE seeing in that shot is (if we believe NASA?) is a shot taken by an ASTRONAUT on the MOON of his BUDDY with a REFLECTION of ALL KINDS OF THINGS in an AREA of the MOON we have NOT seen in OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHS but apparently I am the ONLY ONE to find this CURIOUS, AMAZING & EXCITING.

Some of you might have thought that close up of that Rocky Area on PLUTO was NOT OFFICIAL...it is & i gave you the link to it but again for some reason NO FEEDBACK, not even someone that DISAGREES with ME?

I don't know why people FAKE stuff...well OK i do but i DON'T APPOVE, i don't think it is HONOURABLE, HONEST or FAIR!
They of course do it for MONEY (mainly) OR FAME of some kind?
Even if someone took me up on these DISCOVERIES & wanted me on TV i would decline & again i'm NOT in it for the MONEY (I know i am a STRANGE HUMAN BEING!!! :huh: :dry: :lol: ) I do this for the DISCOVERY THINGS...isn't this what SPACE EXPLORATION is ALL ABOUT???

That's WHY it pains me that NASA does NOT DISCLOSURE any of the real exciting stuff....WHY??? as i said previously it is so TERRIBLE to DISCOVER we are not alone? never have been? we are a long way behind most other intelligent civilizations & of course they EXIST & KNOW OF US!

I wonder what they make of the MOVIES we make concerning they're types? the likes of...STAR WARS, INDEPENDENCE DAY, MARS ATTACKS & ALIEN types but also the one's in which we portray them in hopefully a more realistic way? like "ARRIVAL", "2001", "CONTACT" & "MISSION to MARS", perhaps they are NOT like ANY of these which would MAKE THINGS INTERESTING?

And so we come to this ANTARCTICA Photograph???

IS IT REAL?

HOW DO i KNOW? i perhaps TRUST too MUCH but there is some hope that this is genuine & the real deal as it comes from WIKILEAKS (you know the website with thousands if not millions of documents that are trying to release SECRETS to the WORLD) but then again how do we know they got it from a genuine source?

ALL i CAN SAY is IT ACTUALLY LOOKS GENUNE??? and not one photo shopped or taken from a science fiction movie or tv series YES SADLY i know this GOES ON & i HATE THOSE THAT DO THIS.

ALSO...SOMETHING STRANGE in my humble opinion IS GOING ON DOWN THERE in ANTARCTICA & we're not just talking ICE SECTIONS BREAKING AWAY or SEA LEVELS RISING i am talking (and this will come as no surprise to you) DISCOVERIES of an EARTH SHATTERING NATURE.
WHY?
It's the CURIOUS AMOUNT of 'BIG NAMES' that have been proven to have visited this place within the last years & sometimes at the times they have done so KERRY (VICE PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES) heading for a trip down to ANTARCTICA during the ELECTION!!!! seriously???
You don't see anything STRANGE about that?

So this WIKI-LINKS Photograph appears to show a LARGE METALLIC SPACECRAFT ? embedded in the ICE (yup it's actually like something OUT of a MOVIE "THE THING" anyone? or Tv series "STARGATE : ATLANTIS" see what i did there? ;) because of course many believe this is or was ATLANTIS?)
Is it a CRASHED SHIP? or ONE THAT was simply FOUND as it LAY all those years ago?
Is it OURS? or an ANCIENT HUMAN CIVILIZATION SHIP? proving that there were OTHER HUMANS well before us & they achieved even GREATER ADVANCEMENTS than US?
OR
IS this ALIEN in NATURE? and if so WHY & HOW did it get HERE?

IF GENUINE??? it's incredible! LOOK AT IT & it would MAKE SENSE why ALL THESE FAMOUS FOLK (Buzz Aldwin??? at HIS AGE...good for him but seriously?) KERRY so called 2nd in COMMAND at the time of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA & he heads down here DURING THE AMERICAN ELECTION? why would he do that? unless it was MAJOR? well maybe it was & THIS IS WHAT THEY FOUND???

It looks HUGE & CLEARLY (to me) it LOOKS LIKE A SHIPE with those circular (duel magnetic? one would assume) DISKS at the CENTRE of IT (a form of PROPULSION...this has been known about for years!) either a SHIP or a GENERATOR of some kind? to generate POWER for WHAT?
Perhaps something hidden we HAVE NOT YET SEEN?

Rumours down there of past conflicts OPERATION HIGH JUMP (do a search...if you've NEVER read such a thing you MAY be AMAZED) it happened!
Did the NAZI's make it down to ANTARCTICA? again who knows but it's interesting as they were always looking for STUFF!
Pyramids discovered in ANTARCTICA.

If all this STUFF is for REAL then WHAT WE HAVE in ANTARCTICA could be ANOTHER HUGE SECRET.

And i find it rather amusing that there are THINGS in PLACE to STOP virtually ANYBODY from HEADING DOWN THERE to INVESTIGATE.
What is a 30 YEAR CLAUSE to STOP FOLKS! well if that don't get people curious i don't know what will when added to the above stuff?
YES it may well be it's SIMPLY THE ONE PLACE we HUMANS have NOT Tampered with TOO MUCH & DESTROYED & we're TRYING to KEEP IT THAT WAY.

My SENSE is there's SOMETHING STRANGE DOWN THERE in ANTARCTICA...but for now it's all HUSH HUSH because that (SADLY) is what WE (HUMANS) DO.

This is the PHOTOGRAPH...if GENUINE & REAL it should SHOCK YOU?

AND JUST in CASE that's not enough TAKE A LOOK AT THIS...

Here is ONE of that SET of 24 was it? other WIKILINKS 'ANTARCTICA' Photographs...take a LOOK...now this ICE SHEET might have what looks a little like a WALL / FLAT AREA at the top there? which is interesting but the REAL INTEREST is what is in the SKY above this?
A BIRD you'll say? look at it's WINGS? i would say! also from back here if that was a bird it would be but a DOT.

YUP it is my believe they FOUND SOMETHING amazing in ANTARCTICA.

But they're keeping this to themselves (those in POWER & their RICH Friends) it's a SAD THING to believe but i'm afraid this is what i think.

Especially when you add in the SPACE STUFF....geezzz that's so damn OBVIOUS thesedays THANKS MAINLY to the INTERNET & NASA's OFFICIALLY POSTED PHOTO's...but you folks will believe what you want to believe & you have every right.

I've TAKEN EXTRA CLOSE UP PHOTO's of this so called ANTARCTICA UFO in the ICE...Golly Gosh i HOPE it is SUCH a THING?
But we're unlikely to be told so, even with this photo out there & so ALL the BENEFITS we might AQUIRE from such a thing...well you can FORGET IT!
HUMAN NATURE is still for WEALTH, GREED, POWER.

It's a shame i'm NOT a HIGH RANKING GENERAL in the KNOW or THE PRESIDENT of THE UNITED STATES...I would let you folks know (then again THOSE in REAL POWER would probably make it clear that THIS WAS NOT GOING to HAPPEN) :whistle:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3379 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: ANTARCTICA - Large METALLIC Spacecraft in the ICE
And TONIGHT for your VIEWING PLEASURE...

CLOSE UP's of this DISCOVERED 'HUGE' CRAFT found in ANTARCTICA...ah so that's why everyone & his or her DOG (of so called IMPORTANCE) has been down there!

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3380 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: ANTARCTICA - Large METALLIC Spacecraft in the ICE
I must say if FAKED it's IMPRESSIVE...even down to some damage I can see upon this (at least it looks like damage? a CRACK?)
OR if from a MOVIE or Tv series then it's NOT ONE I can RECALL as you can imagine i'm a huge fan of such things & I would have thought i'd have seen it but I don't RECALL THIS.

Also, WIKI-LINKS reputation would be DENTED if such things were released & were DISCOVERED to NOT BE TRUE.

Is it the REAL DEAL ?

If so It's AMAZING NEWS...but of course you'll NEVER ACTUAL SEE such things on the NEWS as they are (for whatever reason?) SCARED to DEATH to air such revelations to the world....WE'LL NEVER LEARN if we are NOT PROVIDED with the TRUTH about OUR WORLD & THAT OUT THERE but again that's HUMANS for you! and trying to GAIN an ADVANTAGE....What SAD Creatures we are!

Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3381 by Paul Conway
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago #3382 by Paul Conway

I have to say SOMEONE went to an awful LOT of TROUBLE to MAKE this if FAKE?

Maybe I am just wishing this to be GOOD but it actually does look GENUINE...LOOKING like something one of the MILITARY Guys might have casually taken from their HELICOPTER or AIRCRAFT whilst circling it?

ANY THOUGHTS? :lol:

I am seriously tempted to POST such things on LUNAR MISSION ONE's Facebook Page but I don't think it would go down to well with the PURISTS?
Although over there it has to be said some good & different & interesting subject matters are posted but people in general still consider such things as a bit wacko BLESS 'EM...they're really going to be SHOCKED in the FUTURE when they DISCOVER what's really out there :whistle:
Attachments:
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #3383 by Paul Conway
Anyone NOTICE the 'Hieroglyphics' then?

Also & just as interesting (if not MORE so) at the Top of this photograph at the TOP of that ICE WALL within this cavity are STRANGE MARKINGS?
You'll see them in one of the CLOSE UP's I've provided above...now IF FAKE? that's what i call EXTRA added proper DETAIL.

I HATE 'Fake' NEWS (probably one of the FEW things I agree with TRUMP on) but I have got to say this seems like it could be THE REAL DEAL?

Now if so ain't that something EXTRA-ORDINARY because you can bet that if this is there under the ice your probably gonna find OTHER THINGS? the rumoured civilization? if that pans out expect them to find those rumoured PYRAMIDS & such like? so THAT's MORE Advanced Tech & GOODIES going to the RICH then :sick:
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Paul Conway.