STREETCAP 1 finds another PYRAMID on MARS (perhaps even 2?)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #3541 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: STREETCAP 1 finds another PYRAMID on MARS (perhaps even 2?)
I really don't know HOW MANY OF YOU that might read this actually think NASA tells you the TRUTH? & gives you ALL the information seen and discovered from such missions?

Let's say 100 of you read this? I would LOVE to think your clever folks & have FIGURED THINGS OUT & so perhaps a majority would by now be thinking yup they KEEP SECRETS! in reality I bet most of you think folks like I are NUTS!
We really aren't, I think we are observant & logical and if I am wrong about things like 67P? our MOON? CERES? here upon MARS? and my favourite PLUTO? then I really would be SURPRISED.

So I noticed this from STREETCAP 1 & figured let's show it to the Lunar Mission brigade.

Many will laugh but hopefully there will be some of you that might think (especially with regards to that smaller one (the PYRAMID)) that YUP that for all the world looks like a PYRAMID that has been MADE, shockingly on MARS.
Not too sure about that in the background being a HUGE unmade or cut down one? but I think he's right about those things leading up that pathway to this...those look to be CRAFT of some kind? LINED UP with to the right & left hand side of these do appear to be curiously strange STRUCTURES & perhaps an ENTRANCE over there to the left hand side (as we look)

I do not think this is the same one is in the same AREA? as the one I discovered on MARS but frankly that was just an icing on top of the cake discovery...the things I noticed on MARS were (for me) even more interesting & exciting SITUATED close to the area they call the MARTIAN SPHINX which is one curious natural formation if ever proved so with better clearer photographs? of course it's nothing of the kind! that thing & the curved structures close to it HAVE BEEN MADE, closer to us from that do seem to be ROCKET SHIP or MISSILE components...YEAH SERIOUSLY!

But that's just the start of this strange area...come a little closer to us from that SPHINX / Mountain in the background area & then head left from this picture & WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER is PURE IMAGINATION....

RUINS
STRUCTURES
FLATTENED, curiously shaped AREAS that are perfectly CLEAR of DEBRIS & ROCKS & have strange objects/structures close to it
A BASE TYPE AREA (complete with what LOOKS like a huge VIEWING SCREEN) & a Projector or DISH type object in front of it, ALL THIS is sitting on a purpose built raised platform surrounded by a wall :whistle: :lol: SERIOUSLY, if you've seen the pictures & believe them to be NATURALLY CREATED on MARS then it's perhaps you that should be eating NUTS! :lol:
There are a series of HANGAR TYPES? either that or it's a kind of DELTA WING SHIP
Smaller objects throughout this AREA all seemingly NEATLY Lined Up.
That area over to the far left which almost looks like it has slopes leading down to where there might once have been WATER & it's further back from here that you will find my small PYRAMID like structure.

So QUIET a BIT THERE...BUT there's a lot more here.

STICK a High DEF CAMERA in amongst this lot & the WORLD would be going CRAZY!!!

And perhaps that's WHY? NASA are NOT being HONEST, shameful really but the same goes for the ESA, they discovered a large SPACECRAFT close to 67P investigated by the ROSETTA MISSION & never TOLD the PUBLIC & the spacecraft is a BEAUTY & so clearly a CRAFT as to make it laughable...the question is WHO's CRAFT? many would think well it can't be ours? that BIG & that far out there AND I think they're right or that's the favourites choice but DON'T RULE OUT the SECRET ADVANCES we have MADE over the YEARS...yes it could well be ours.
Rumours of sounds coming from this place too & other strange things on it's surface should make you think there's more to this place than meets the eye!

Take a look at STREETCAP's DISCOVERY on MARS for I think there is something to it, especially as I discovered similar things.

The blurring & messing around of images has been happening for years & it's such a SHAME.

Can't they just be HONEST for a CHANGE? sure it may well change are WORLD FOREVER but so what? if this is the truth? it's time to GROW UP & LIVE in the REAL WORLD...People are going to be amazed in the future at just HOW SECRET we kept ALL this STUFF but I would LOVE to know the real reason WHY? probably MONEY & POWER sadly, you know HUMANS, I LOVE 'EM but they ain't half GREEDY.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #3542 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: STREETCAP 1 finds another PYRAMID on MARS (perhaps even 2?)

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE & TRUST NASA?

YES? well good on ya, plenty don't these days & for good reason...THEY'VE KNOWN for DECADES.

www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.c...ASAAlienCoverup.html

An interesting WEBSITE, can't say I BELIEVE everything here but it would not surprise me if a great deal of it was eventually proved to be TRUE.

Or will NASA, the ESA, Governments around the World, The illumnati? well if such a thing exists? I certainly think there is a DARK GOVERNMENT in place that have scared to death many of the scientists, discoverers & engineers of the World to do as they are TOLD, will they manage to keep these SECRETS FOREVER? nah & it's then that they will be seen to be what they were...A PUPPET controlled by forces that should NEVER have been allowed anywhere near them.
I genuinely feel SORRY for those scientists that would LOVE to tell us BUT CAN'T...i'll back myself ALL DAY long on this subject because I have seen, read & witnessed TOO MUCH to think otherwise.

If there are ALIEN SPECIES out there? CLOSE BY? I think there are, DO THEY MEAN US ANY HARM? it's not impossible that an aggressive alien species evolved (it may even be likely somewhere out there) but I would like to think the MAJORITY (99%) figured out, especially if they ADVANCED to a highly intelligent point that WHAT'S THE POINT in attacking, wiping out or enslaving such later civilizations (LIKE OURS) they must have started somewhere & if ANYTHING I would LIKE TO THINK they would want to HELP US?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Paul Conway.