APOLLO 11 - The Myth that was probably TRUE (Alien Craft on the CRATER EDGE)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3545 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: APOLLO 11 - The Myth that was probably TRUE (Alien Craft on the CRATER EDGE)
My father told me this story when I was a very young child around the early to mid 1970's.
I was already a science fiction fan thanks to STAR TREK but when he told me the story about THESE BABIES ARE HUGE & they are LINED UP on this CRATER'S EDGE...watching us.
Well that was the start for me & MY DAD never lies, where did he get this news from back then? when there was NO INTERNET & so little information about such things, well I've asked him & in all honesty he can't remember...but I REMEMBER THAT DAY...because it was a strange tale.

My guess is it came from a RADIO INTERVIEW or REPORT possibly coupled with an article in a NEWSPAPER of the time.

I later found (thanks to the INTERNET) a transcript that pretty much resembles word for word what ARMSTRONG & ALDWIN saw up there during that first HISTORIC LANDING ON THE MOON.

Of course at that age you never question your father, especially mine because at the time you TRUST HIM & at that time he was a rather clever chap, continued to question him about this throughout my life all the way up until the introduction of the INTERNET & then BOOM!

Ham Radio folks telling their tales of picking up this exact frequency (the so called MISSING 2 or 3 minutes) it is a shame no one managed to RECORD such a thing as that would have ended the debate there & then! but sadly no one did, just some HAM RADIO folks that took notes & it's their words vs NASA's...difficult call :lol:

That is until MAURICE CHATALAIN (look him up) went public & stated those words were said for REAL & that ENCOUNTER with an ALIEN RACE did take place on OUR MOON.
Chatalain was an important major guy at NASA & he was there during APOLLO 11 when Armstrong & Aldwin SWITCHED to the EMERGENCY channel to let those at MISSION CONTROL know about them...yes he later wrote a book about it, this was the guy that invented much of this equipment...NASA of course poo pooed this & him....if TRUE? they should apologise to his family...way to treat someone that helped them!

Seen many (but not all) of the APOLLO mission photo's & even in these (the one's they have released openly to the public) there are little nuggets to be found suggesting something was going on UP THERE....the reflections are my favourites!
Now these either got past the censors of the time because they were just not looking or I would like to think the ASTRONAUTS themselves had a little say in it (unlikely I know) & that they deliberately took a few of these photo's with at times rather shocking & curious reflections showing AREAS on OUR MOON that have never been seen on any other image.

Of course there's a good bet that they held many of these photo's back along with video footage...rumour has it the original APOLLO 11 MOON LANDING FOOTAGE has either been DESTROYED or MISPLACED....you could not write it!
HISTORIC FOOTAGE & NASA no longer have it!

Were we WARNED OFF the MOON?

Every chance I would say!

No one goes to the MOON with the possible advantages that would have & then NEVER RETURNS for what is it now nearly 45 YEARS? since ANYONE set foot there!!!

The 50th ANNIVERSARY is OH so CLOSE & what's happening? NOTHING is WHAT...Disgraceful.

I really thought we might have got another MOON LANDING up there to CELEBRATE the 50th Anniversary perhaps with a WOMAN on BOARD?

MAYBE, PERHAPS? something EVEN BIGGER is on the HORIZON?

For surely on that 50th it would be the PERFECT TIME to COME CLEAN & EXPLAIN TO US what they did witness at that time & the reasons for perhaps not going back...all that progress WASTED!!! well of course it wasn't :whistle: & we probably have been back with later missions as soon as APOLLO 18, 19 & the mythical 20 (DARK SIDE of the MOON) who knows? they went SECRET, a mistake I believe but hey what a time to get some favour back with NASA?

And with that...Here is Dr Steven Greer talking about this APOLLO 11 Moon Landing & the events that have gone down in MYTH (when it very probably happened as he himself states here)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3546 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 11 - The Myth that was probably TRUE (Alien Craft on the CRATER EDGE)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #3547 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 11 - The Myth that was probably TRUE (Alien Craft on the CRATER EDGE)
I have posted this numerous times now...this is my 3rd I think but it's OH SO INTERESTING...even from the start when the VICE PRESIDENT chirps in with his QUIET dignity remark to Mr Armstrong before taking the podium.

Yup that's right NEIL was pretty quiet after this EPIC & HISTORICAL MISSION for reasons that many believe are as clear as day today.

And then we come to Mr Neil Armstrong's CLEARLY Cryptic Speech...if you don't think so, that's OK but even his body language (and I am no expert but tells you something I think) remember this is a guy that went to the MOON in that THING! he's not scared of nothing, not even the President & yet he is clearly bothered by something & the wording here is very interesting)

1) We leave you MUCH that is UNDONE...it's a curious thing to say celebrating an incredible 1st (Mankind Landing on the MOON.
You may say he's right? there is much undone...the so called MOON BASES that should have been set up back in the 1960's or 70's but to me this is a sly coded word play.

2) THERE ARE GREAT IDEAS UNDISCOVERED...again, curious, so an idea is something someone comes up with right? so a GREAT IDEA but it is UNDISCOVERED...you can see where I (and many others) are going with this right?

3) HERE's THE BIGGIE...Breakthrough's available to those that can REMOVE (gestures with his right arm) ONE OF TRUTH'S PROTECTIVE LAYERS.
He is (IMHO) more or less saying at this point...we cannot progress & GET TO THE TRUTH without breaking through the LIES that have been put up, ONLY HE HAS DONE IT HERE in SUCH A CLEVER WAY that they couldn't go after him for it.
Now some will say THE MOON LANDINGS were FAKED but like Mr Greer I do think we went to the MOON but we found stuff there! & ARMSTRONG & ALDWIN knew it for they witnessed it.

Perhaps with the 50th just around the corner...FINALLY someone at NASA or somewhere will have the BALLS to REMOVE THOSE HIDDEN LAYERS.

4) THERE ARE PLACES TO GO BEYOND BELIEF...well this could be a generalization as he's right...there are places to go....but the BEYOND BELIEF is an interesting little addition which might lead one to question if he knows of such places & if we have not already visited them?

5) This next one towards the end of his speech here, well I may well be reading too much into it?
But Armstrong was a very clever man & it's not impossible he worded this part as he did, very cleverly adding the word 'LIES' into it....see what you think...
"Those challenges are yours, in many fields (not the least of which is SPACE) because 'THERE (THEIR?) LIES' Human Destiny.

For my money THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST encoded, cryptic speeches every given...
He says NOTHING...YET HE SAYS EVERYTHING ;)

Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.