HANGAR 18 - Super UFO/Alien Conspiracy MOVIE in HD

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3548 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: HANGAR 18 - Super UFO/Alien Conspiracy MOVIE in HD
It's only about 6 months I discovered this 1980 movie in Standard Def, it was one of those films I had somehow managed to miss during those VHS days...it's a super UFO / ALIEN Conspiracy film, obviously the special effects are a bit shaky, the acting is a bit TV MOVIE of the WEEK but the story is FUN (and probably closer to the TRUTH than you would ever imagine) & for me at least it's interesting.

What's more this version HERE is in SUPER 1080 High Def...make sure if you watch it you set it to this setting!

Terrific Film.

If that BLACK KNIGHT sat/ship exists up there in OUR ORBIT (and shocking though this may seem I think I may have actually seen it in person as certainly the craft that appeared over our home looked something like this that you've seen in the YOU TUBE video's) was it? who knows? but it was the strangest thing I have ever seen in the sky.

What's interesting are the amount of space rockets being currently fired up there into EARTH ORBIT (up to 5 world wide in the past 1 month) what's this ALL ABOUT??? & 2 of those had a BLACK KNIGHT LOGO upon them (USA & INDIAN) yup a knight on horseback battling a giant snake!!! you couldn't write it!

As I was watching this I imagined this craft captured here in this film to be perhaps something a little like this? I do not think they have captured the real one in Earth Orbit so far? & it may be unwise to do so...if it's not hurting us & is just OBSERVING, let them (they took a good look at me :lol:) the damn thing moved up to just short of our house...STOPPED...hovered awhile, then changed direction (and it's shape changed by doing so to look a little more conventional) it then moved off in a different direction to the one in which it was heading...NOW THAT IS STRANGE.

ENJOY what some would say is a bit of 1980's cheese but which is actually quiet a well thought out film with perhaps a number of truth's, I certainly believe the old timers of ROSWELL & so did Astronaut Edgar Mitchell...you folks might not believe it but EVERY POINTED to a crashed saucer or 2 (even been rumoured there were 3???) and that bodies were recovered...CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?

ENJOY
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3549 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: HANGAR 18 - Super UFO/Alien Conspiracy MOVIE in HD