5th Dimension? seems to be a lot of ASTEROIDS passing by EARTH recently!

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #3553 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: 5th Dimension? seems to be a lot of ASTEROIDS passing by EARTH recently!
Well you know me :lol: I believe almost ANYTHING is possible....and a 5th Dimension? that's probably just the tip of the iceberg!

Humans are like CHILDREN in COSMIC terms, which is WHY I will never understand those scientists / professors / experts that say there are no intelligent alien species anyone near us, sighting that even at the SPEED of LIGHT it would take them too long for reach us!!!

REALLY? Can you believe that? this comes from so called clever, intelligent folks, well, we have ALREADY discovered a remarkable SOLAR SYSTEM (TRAPPIST-1) in which INCREDIBLY they discovered 7...that's SEVEN!!!! EARTH LIKE PLANETS.
One of the most INCREDIBLE DISCOVERIES EVER MADE in my eyes! and what's more 3 of these ARE within the so called 'GOLDILOCKS ZONE' where LIFE might take hold, as we know or should know that does not rule out life way away from these 3 Goldilocks Zone planets (as will be discovered...ONE DAY...Life will be found in all corners of the Universe) but what's remarkable about the other 4 EARTH like Planets outside of this ZONE is just how close together they ALL are...it could be the case that there may be NO LIFE what so ever on those 3 Goldilocks zone planets or even the 3 more after this but on that outer 7th PLANET THERE is?

And so let's for arguments sake say there is an ancient (millions of years old) intelligent alien species on one of these 7 Earth like PLANETS are these clever scientist types SERIOUSLY telling me that they do not know about us??? we who are approx. 250,000 years old as a species & they who could be quadruple that (at 1 million years old) perhaps even many millions of years old (like the dinosaurs here on our Earth) well can you IMAGINE what they would be capable of with that extra time of intelligence?

A TRAPPIST-1 intelligent alien species that lets say has been around for just 4 times the length of us (so 1 million years) & are ONLY some 65 light years away from us? (it's about that I think) ARE NOT WAY MORE ADVANCED THAN US & have not invented a quick way to get to us using the warping of space similar to something like The Starship Enterprise (warp 7 = 7 times the speed of light...it's a cheat of course, they don't in a real sense go 7 times as FAST as the speed of light but it gets them that distance anyway!) or they have created a Wormhole / Stargate type of travelling? OF COURSE THEY HAVE.

Found this 5th Dimension story...can you imagine if there are beings that live in such a place, they may well be able to exist in our space & time & perhaps even SEE US...they could be in the room with you right NOW! strange huh?

Also, I find it STRANGE that we seem to have been getting more asteroids heading close to Earth of late (including some very interesting examples such as 'Oumuamua' you folks in the UK may want to watch SUNDAY's 'Sky at Night' at 10pm for a SPECIAL on this object...of course they won't mention the possibility of it being a possible alien spacecraft & if they do it will be with a nod & a wink unfortunately) but it's the many other asteroid sightings around the WORLD which has me pausing for thought....

Coupled with the recent launches around the WORLD of numerous rockets with who knows what? onboard them? has me wondering if those rumours of SOMETHING large perhaps heading inward towards us that is disrupting the Kuiper Belt out there just beyond our solar system which has been sending these asteroids in towards us? PLANET 9 ? maybe? of course Oumuamua is not one of those (so they say) as it came from another system all together.

STRANGE...again, reading more into it? OR is there a pattern here? more asteroids showing up, more rocket launches (5 I think within a month around Christmas Time) HAVE THEY SPOTTED SOMETHING?
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #3554 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: 5th Dimension? seems to be a lot of ASTEROIDS passing by EARTH recently!