THE SKY AT NIGHT (BBC4) "The Mystery of Oumuamua" FANTASTIC PROGRAMME

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #3556 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: THE SKY AT NIGHT (BBC4) "The Mystery of Oumuamua" FANTASTIC PROGRAMME
I gave you the heads up about this programme shown tonight & hopefully a good number of you saw this EXCELLENT Sky at Night episode.

It was a LOGICAL & INTELLIGENT look at this mystery object that came from ? we'll we shall get back to that in due time.

First up for those of you that missed this programme...don't worry it's re-run on THURSDAY 15th February at 7.30pm (SET YOUR RECORDERS)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO SO.

Maggie presents it well, the graphics are informative & interesting, the experts brought in are logical & based on findings, yes I am keen to find, know of & meet aliens (I may have already done so) thing is I already know they exist & are out there closer to us than you may think & if I could still post photographic evidence well you might be SHOCKED by what I discovered just after Christmas when I went outside to take photographs of the NIGHT SKY....I explain it here (as I cannot show them) there were a STRANGE GROUPING of about 6 large objects either in ORBIT or very close to EARTH that at first LOOK LIKE STARS (they're not stars! they're not satellites & I don't think they are asteroids or space debris) and then there is a one away from this cluster which is SO CLEARLY a SPACECRAFT that it's just funny.
Now OK, rumours of a SECRET SPACE FLEET & it may well be this & they are OURS, why did I head outside just after Christmas to take such pictures? it was the curious reports of ALL THESE ROCKET LAUNCHES around the WORLD all of a sudden (some 5 I think within a month...that is highly unusual) didn't expect to spot anything, only looked at them yesterday & sure enough there they were large objects very close to EARTH, stars when ZOOMED IN ON do not get much closer or detailed...these 7 objects DID.

You may laugh? I do try to be LOGICAL as this EXCELLENT Programme was but I can tell you there are THINGS UP THERE very CLOSE TO US they are not letting the pUBLIC know about...LOOK to the NIGHT SKY...take photographs of what at first look like stars, upload them to your PC & rejoice in the TRUTH, on that day 27th of December they were to discovered on that night to the WEST / NORTH WEST.

Shame I can't show you but as I have said previously LM1 or the folks that upgraded these forums have DISABLED any photographic uploads.

Sorry, I know you don't believe me but honestly I have NO REASON TO LIE, what do I gain? if anything I just look FOOLISH to many of you? but I suppose I just have to live with that...OK, back to this brilliant programme which sadly for folks like me would seem to point to an object that was natural.

What did they DISCOVER?

It seems the object was long & thin but there is a curious difference here in what one lady said...she seemed to be focusing on the 5 by 1 whilst it was originally recorded as being 10 times long to 1 wide...but the SKY at NIGHT in the end went for somewhere between the two.
Still a curiously shaped object.
Where did it come from? this is where the alien conspiracy folks may raise a smile :) as they think it could have come from a star system close to wait for it...ORION'S BELT, those into their UFO / ALIEN mythology will know the significance of this & the possible connections with the EGYPTIANS...of ALL the places in OUTER SPACE the idea it might have originated from ORION'S BELT will have many pondering even though it was stated NO SIGNALS were detected from this object (OUMUAMUA) then again, if damaged? it's mooted here that it was damaged within it's own system near to ORIONS BELT (some 100 millions years ago) so if somehow it was a SPACECRAFT? or PROBE of some kind? then it's not too surprising that no signals were detected if damaged.

I read it was made of METAL, must have missed what they said here, either this or they didn't say, they did say it had a pink / reddish colour to it & was probably created NATURALLY around 100 million years ago during a PLANETARY formation? I suppose it's possible but 100 million years? NOT LONGER AGO? ok well maybe?

They did bring up the alien spacecraft debate into it to be fair (I didn't think they would) but this was such a big topic at the time I suppose they could not ignore it with the strange DATA they had...so there you have it, more than likely natural, the big disclosure here in this programme was that it had been hit probably early on (100 million years ago) by another object & that's what sent it out of it's system out there near ORION'S BELT to us ;) and that this collision had caused it WOBBLE in such a strange way.

They don't know it's not an ancient alien probe or spacecraft that was hit & damaged but even I would have to admit it was probably NATURAL but those things I captured on my camera just after Christmas? well that to me just confirmed even more that's something's going on up there above our very heads...wish I knew what? it actually does look like a SPACE FLEET :whistle: which amuses me no end.

The Mystery of Oumuamua was a wonderful programme & was investigated rightly with the FACTS at HAND...I will never argue against that, it's the right way to go, it's true I get excited about things sometimes (especially when you KNOW things are out there) but that's the curious kid in me wanting to know...not everything is ALIEN & CRAFT of an ALIEN NATURE I know that! but some of things I have seen, witnessed & discovered just points to ONE THING...you probably don't agree with me because you believe those in charge? & that's OK, many aren't even bothered about such things at all...i'll never understand why? perhaps that's the way society here on EARTH has headed but whatever way you feel simply ENJOY a very well made SKY AT NIGHT Programme...ONE OF THE BEST in a while.

Now if I could ONLY get them to take a LOOK at those structures on PLUTO...no way! no how! are they NATURAL, MARS how can you have structures like that? there & no one says anything about them?, CERES has a square base like that seen during the LCROSS Mission to our MOON would love them to explain that?, 67P has a cigar shaped ship that is beautifully lit up close to it (it's right there in the original ESA photograph when you ZOOM in :lol: but again no one says anything....you can't stop CURIOUS FOLK from looking & working out for themselves that ALL these things are out there when you publish such photographs!
But sadly The Sky at Night wouldn't touch such subjects with a barge pole & that I find a little SAD.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.