ABC NEWS Photo of 'PLUTO' is a BEAUTY & CONFIRMS the STRANGENESS of it

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 5 days ago - 11 months 5 days ago #3559 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: ABC NEWS Photo of 'PLUTO' is a BEAUTY & CONFIRMS the STRANGENESS of it
You've heard the old phrase "A BEE IN YOUR BONNET" well this is what I have with concerns to what 'NEW HORIZONS' Discovered back there at the back of our SOLAR SYSTEM on PLUTO.

The pictures were BEYOND INCREDIBLE & yet people for some reason? just cannot see what it is I am trying to convey which is that there are AREAS down here on PLUTO that just simply could NOT have been made naturally.

It seems I will FOREVER be stuck with this BEE in my BONNET because for some strange reason that I simply cannot fathom OTHERS CANNOT SEE IT...why is that?

This is the new photo from ABC NEWS I discovered, it's not much different to others I've seen & posted but it is larger & does appear to be a litte bigger than previous versions.

a.abcnews.go.com/images/Technology/ht_na...151016_12x5_1600.jpg

OK, now that your here PLEASE just take a moment...

Click on the page to enlarge it & then scroll down so you can see the bottom of this page.

There at the middle bottom is a ROCK like STRUCTURE (it will in time to come I am sure become far more significant than this) for to me it shows STRANGENESS that just should NOT be here...NOT NATURALLY at least.

OK, if your still with me & I do hope you still are....then please head up to the top of your browser & click on the little 'TOOLS' cog like icon, head down to ZOOM (100%) and move across and set this zoom function to 400% for now (you can always set it higher yourself up to 900% should you wish to take an even closer look) alrighty....let's start by taking a closer LOOK at this ROCK? on PLUTO.

Well yes it probably is made of ROCK but it's been changed, altered & there may even be EVIDENCE of THIS? perhaps?
We have this very INTERESTING centre rock area...will come to this in a moment but WHAT OF? those two pieces of ROCK above & to the left of it as we look & that other piece below & to the right of it...I could well be wrong?
But don't these two pieces look like the remains of this ROCK? might it at one time have been a whole? it does look a little to me that if you were to take these two other pieces of very large rock & turn them over & fit them back to this middle piece THEY JUST MIGHT FIT TOGETHER? not saying it does but at least be open to the possibilities as these 2 rocks close by do look suspiciously like they came from this & it was OPENED UP to create what it is we now see (or at least what I see!!!)

And what is it you see Chris?

Well if you've got your screen ZOOMED at 400% you should also be able to see it?

STRUCTURES that to me & my father (he was once an engineer don't you know) DO NOT LOOK NATURAL...if by some fluke of nature this (and the other things to follow) are made naturally upon PLUTO then it's one strange place to create such structures with such lines, curves, angles & slopes...some even CASTING SHADOWS...

On this middle rock there is a left hand sided RIDGE & about midway up this ridge you'll come to what looks like an angled PIPE of some kind? I ask you have yo ever seen the like naturally made? with those types of angles & this is casting a shadow onto this side ridge with what appears to be something on the top of it? a signalling structure of some kind perhaps?

This is just one of the many strange things to be found here...

Can you see below this piping structure is what appears to be a created opening (dark area) close to this & running all the way to the back of this rock are CURIOUS little structures that are so precisely cut & made that I find it almost impossible to consider these as NATURAL (and I think it will be proved to be so SOMEDAY)
There are strange looking structures closer to us down here, pathways that many would have you believe are settlements on PLUTO's surface but as we come down here & turn around...can you imagine LOOKING UP TOWARDS this multi-layered rock which has the most curious of structures heading up towards the top of it.
AT THE TOP you will be able to see an OBLONG BOX shaped STRUCTURE & this alone is HUGE (perhaps 6 miles across at the top of this middle rock like area which to me LOOKS like it's been SPLIT to create these things...can you imagine the tech to do this?

I'm going to leave my FAVOURITE AREA on PLUTO for last.

So let's pop off for a moment to that other structure to the NORTH & WEST of this where again there are STRANGE STRUCTURES to be found.

Let's JUMP to this BIG rock up there, can you see this strange structure (building?) facing that layered rock opposite we've just been too well it seems to have either some form of piping coming from it? or a wall? or a pathway? I've previously shown you what appears to be a domed like top to this area that seems to be casting a shadow.
MOVE AROUND anti-clockwise moving along this large rock until it thins out...that's a strange area looking like a door key right? but then to the side of this appears to be a wall like area that slopes over to the left and to the left of this...another layered area but to the BASE of it what for all the world LOOKS LIKE 2 separate DARK ENTRANCES? (even has a centre parting) or might it be a TUNNELL? or HANGARS? to the left of these a copper coloured structure which for all the world looks again like piping? or a pathway? stairway? wall? and to the left of this a triangular structure...is anyone seeing this?

OK let's GET TO IT...my favourite AREA on PLUTO (yet again) I am determined to get someone out there to REALISE the TRUTH, however difficult it might be for you, if you STUDY THESE PHOTOGRAPHS long enough you must surely ONLY COME to ONE CONCLUSION?

Right then...Directly above that first rock with the layering is my favourite little rock on PLUTO & it kinda looks like a little Great Britain in shape.
It looks rather fuzzy don't it here?
And yet even from here in this state of clarity you should still be able to make out shapes, lines & yes even a structure to it that surely NATURE could not create...the coincidence would simply be TOO MUCH.

You can see to the left there is that large bulbus area...the thin neck area (yup this is the area upon which there is a DISC like OBJECT (you can guess what I think this is? :whistle: ) this thin area then pans out and we come to a wall like structure (this is where that EGYPTIAN like structure is along with a DISH object) and that next structure (before we get to this final elongated area to the right hand side) is what I like to call PLUTO'S WORK of ART for unless I am very much mistaken here we shall find a HUGE SCULTPURE that actually looks like a FACE (Humanoid type too which is very curious! EGYPTIAN? SUMARIAN? ALIEN?) it seems to be 1-2 miles HIGH & is truly AMAZING...and even if I am wrong? (I don't think I am) then it's something that could not possibly have been made by natural erosion on PLUTO.

That final long area is full of things...forecourts, walls, objects hanging from walls & I have not even mentioned the DOME like object & the triangular like craft area here.

So OK you still think I am crazy...feel free, it is a little fuzzy, oh and there is the curious TRANSPORT like OBJECT on the pathway away from this area (which NASA of course say is ICE...funniest thing I have ever heard, it's almost like they were thinking what could we say it is? I know let's take the ice crystals explanation & transplant it to PLUTO...they are funny these folks!)

GIVE ME a Spacecraft quick enough to get to PLUTO in days or even weeks & a SPACESUIT or two to go EXPLORING here & I WILL BRING YOU BACK PHOTOGRAPHIC & VIDEO PROOF of these THINGS! so SURE am I & this BELOW is the photo I am basing much of my analysis on.

You should have hopefully formed an opinion based on just this photo above that something's going on here but this one takes it & CONFIRMS it.
At first it might simply look like natural rock to you...but go EXPLORING...click on this original NASA PHOTOGRAPH below & set your ZOOM to 400% again...and seriously tell me THIS is NOT STRANGE.

You'll see the FACE like SCULPTURE....so they do like ART :cheer: nice!

WHAT I wouldn't GIVE to go EXPLORING HERE even if I were not really up to it...SOME ONE, SOME DAY will land here & LOOK UP at that thing at the centre of this PLACE & think WTF! sorry but they would, it would be some sight to see.

I do find it curious that NASA have decided to go back here so soon after this mission (NEW HORIZONS) and to me that speaks volumes.
THEY KNOW...YOU SHOULD KNOW? but for some reason you folks can't see it? WHY CAN'T YOU?
Last Edit: 11 months 5 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 5 days ago #3560 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: ABC NEWS Photo of 'PLUTO' is a BEAUTY & CONFIRMS the STRANGENESS of it
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 5 days ago - 11 months 5 days ago #3561 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: ABC NEWS Photo of 'PLUTO' is a BEAUTY & CONFIRMS the STRANGENESS of it
I find it somewhat amusing that technology we saw way back in 1982 in one of my favourite films "BLADE RUNNER" has been used to DISCOVER LIFE on one of our OUTER PLANETS (albeit a DWARF PLANET...let's correct that for starters) some 35 years later.
If you remember DECKARD used his HOME COMPUTER SCREEN DEVICE to ZOOM in on ZORA's snake scales & hey presto i'm using it to discover MADE STRUCTURES upon PLUTO...crazy!

Actually I would recommend that you ZOOM right in on this LAST photo showing my favourite little ROCKY OUTCROP on PLUTO (TRY 600% ZOOM & STUDY this whole AREA) & then, honestly, if you can NOT see what in the world I am talking about then I can only think your ALL ALIENS & I am one of the few real HUMANS left on this BEAUTIFUL PLANET called 'EARTH'
Last Edit: 11 months 5 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 15 hours ago #3568 by Paul Conway
GO TO THIS NASA 'NEW HORIZONS' Photograph.
AND use your CUSTOM ZOOM function within your BROWSER to set the ZOOM to 800%

Now...WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Do you see things made by NATURE? well sir or madam YOU ARE WRONG.

What this photograph shows is SHOCKINGLY, SURPRISINGLY & THRILLINGLY a small ROCKY OUTCROP (measuring approx. 24 miles across) upon PLUTO which to my eyes is...

AN OUTPOST.

For it to be of ALIEN Origin would be the WOW! scenario.

But if not that? then what?

Parts of this place actually look similar to STRUCTURES found here on EARTH...older civilizations, MYANS, AZETECS, the EGYPTAINS or SUMARIANS these types...did they make it OFF our WORLD & to other PLANETS?
Or was it some OTHER civilization that developed here on EARTH that we know NOTHING or very little of? ATLANTIS which of course is rumoured might be where ANTARCTICA is now & all it's HIDDEN SECRETS all iced up down there (but which are beginning to melt) hence the interest from high ranking people on the planet...might it be this?

Or could it be something WE HUMANS made more recently OR have ADDED to? after having Discovered it thanks to the likes of VAN BRAUGHN of NASA in the 50's/60's...yup secret operations to venture out to the stars...in which case much of which we have been told has been a LIE.
Armstrong being the 1st to have stepped foot on the MOON? well, let's hope so huh? let us hope that was the TRUTH a not a BIG STAGED up LIE, my calculated guess (knowing what I do) is that SADLY Armstrong was NOT the 1st person to set foot upon our MOON & I think this is what could have concerned him in his later years...well this & the more than likely truth that they witnessed incredible things up there (check out the MANY reflections in these APOLLO guys VISORS whilst on the MOON & you will find AREAS & STRUCTURES that are AMAZING to see, for we have never seen good photographs of these AREAS...for obvious reasons)

But BACK to PLUTO...

If you've got this photograph opened up at 800% STUDY IT......I would LOVE for Sir STEPHEN HAWKING to see this? I don't think he has because he would surely come to the obvious CONCLUSION that MOST of these STRUCTURES to be found within this AREA are not naturally made, they HAVE BEEN CREATED....why can't you see them? has something happened to me where upon ONLY I can see them?

STEPHEN HAWKING if he were to see this might be a man of substance that could crack this SECRET wide OPEN, either that or he knows of it? and is in on it? but I refuse to believe such a thing, same goes for the likes of discovery programmes such as 'THE SKY AT NIGHT' & yet we hear nothing from them on this?

NASA knows these STRUCTURES are NOT NATURAL...just look at them (at custom 800% ZOOM) someone PLEASE explain to me how those are NATURALLY made by erosion on PLUTO? not a cat in hell's chance.

ONE EXAMPLE:

Go to this photograph...and head all the way over to the longest part of this small rocky outcrop, right over to this RIGHT HAND SIDE.

MIDWAY UP...is an ENCLOSED STRUCTURE with approx. 7 or 8 buildings/structures/donut shapes at certain points & you can see the high inner wall supporting these structures (part is in shadow) & there are other structures within this FORECOURT....this AREA looks like those OLD ANCIENT CIVILIZATION STRUCTURES here on EARTH.

Seemingly LOOKING DOWN on this AREA is a HUGE SCULPTURE showing a HUMANOID looking HEAD (Very EGYPTIAN looking) and it is TRULY AMAZING!

To the LEFT of this is a THREE POINTED OBJECT or AREA with a square cockpit like AREA...YES very NATURAL given what else is AROUND this!

And to the left of this shape three pointed OBJECT is a kind of BRACKET with an OMEGA shaped type of OBJECT hanging from it!

WELL Sir's & Madame's IF ALL OF THESE are NATURALLY MADE then We are ALL living in NATURALLY MADE STRUCTURES here on EARTH :ohmy:

This will BUG me until my dying day....

Are we NOT in it for the DISCOVERY?

And yet NASA must know about this? if not then their STANDARDS have dropped way below those we expect.

OF COURSE THEY KNOW....BUT for some reason? they are NOT TELLING.

FIGURE IT OUT for YOURSELVES...MANY of YOU OUT THERE visiting THIS SITE are NOT STUPID.

When you SEE things that are so CLEARLY not RIGHT is it not right to QUESTION them?

Ah well JUST ME THEN.

But I TELL YOU...There are THINGS OUT THERE....Neil Armstrong knew it & I HOPE & PREY NASA have something about them? and with the 50th ANNIVERSARY of the so called 1st Man on the MOON landing coming up NEXT YEAR I just think THIS would be a NICE POINT to FINALLY COME CLEAN to The GENERAL PUBLIC & to clean things up...

1) Was he really the 1st Man on the MOON?
And if not why was it broadcast as such? just as a BIG SHOW for the PUBLIC & RUSSIA?

2) WHAT did they FIND on THE MOON...those REFLECTIONS show TRULY WEIRD & STRANGE THINGS...OPEN your MINDS & go take a LOOK.

3) As for PLUTO...Try out my suggestion....LET YOUR EYES ADJUST to the rocky surrounds & then simply ASK YOURSELF....

IS THAT of NATURAL MEANS?

ALL those STRUCTURES / OBJECTS shaped & angled like this....like things we know all to well.

THESE are NOT NATURAL & I for one WOULD LOVE to SEE THEM for REAL & to EXPLORE them!
PERHAPS that's WHY? we have not been told? because they have already been & they have discovered INCREDIBLE THINGS but things just too shocking for EARTH's POPULATION...what a shame!

ALL I WANT is the TRUTH...the TRUTH of DISCOVERY! why lie about things we have FOUND? WHY?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
11 months 15 hours ago #3569 by Paul Conway
IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE MOST REMARKABLE PHOTOGRAPHS EVER TAKEN.

www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads...pluto-images-002.jpg