The MYSTERY of APOLLO 17 Photo Number AS17-135-20680 (SOLVED)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #3573 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: The MYSTERY of APOLLO 17 Photo Number AS17-135-20680 (SOLVED)
APOLLO 17 was SOME Mission...it really was (COVERT? you bet it was!) a mission you folks would not (and apparently don't) BELIEVE.

This photograph has long interested me....AS17-135-20680 but it's only now I can finally say here's the PROOF.

On the official NASA APOLLO 17 Image Library this photo is tagged with the words "LVR Floor? Sunstruck

Let's start with that first statement...
If they (NASA) yup the company that owns & has all the details about this (LVR) it also goes by the name of LUNAR ROVING VEHICLE are actually QUESTIONING themselves as to if this is the ROVER's FLOOR or not with a ? (QUESTION MARK) after it then it's time for them to give up.
OF COURSE THEY KNOW if it is or not...it's a NONSENSE statement & anyone with any intelligence must see this?

If they SERIOUSLY don't know then they should not be there...you don't think they don't know if this is showing a part of the Rover's floor or not?
REALLY? well go ask the Astronauts that drove the damn thing :dry: they will tell them (Hold that thought I shall save you & they the trouble)

Can you believe this? I have mentioned this before & I still find it mind blowing that they (NASA) do not know if this was part of the Rover's FLOOR or NOT? OK, I will tell you...IT IS NOT.

So here's the mystery finally solved (discovered only recently when I found the ideal comparison photograph) it shows & proves what I knew all along, that this is most certainly NOT the LRV FLOOR...and they knew it! hence the ? to put doubt in some people's minds.

I shall show you all of these comparison photographs in a moment below (by way of LINK...it's worth checking them out to find the TRUTH) sadly I can no longer post photos anymore here (i think either LM1 got tired of me disclosing the truth? or NASA had a word? :whistle:) but first my thoughts on the COMPARISONS...

The Photo's I shall create a link to will be in this order...

1st This actual AMAZING photograph which has so interested me for all these years!
SHOWING? well it's not the ROVER FLOOR but I shall come to that in a moment.
This photograph shows a washed out / over-exposed or affected shot that has ONLY 3 objects upon it...
OBJECT 1 is directly in front of us (CLEARLY SOME DISTANCE AWAY most of you folks (with some intelligence) would have worked this already) and it is PYRAMID / TRIANGULAR in shape & if the size I believe it could be then it's likely to be close in size to one of those set of 3 smaller pyramids found in CAIRO (EGYPT) perhaps a little smaller?

OBECT 2 seen in this photo is closer to us & can be seen on the left hand side...what is it?
I have ALWAYS THOUGHT that this was the POLE that can be seen in a huge majority of the shots taken from the ROVER on the left hand side of them all but here it looks to have been parked up out of shot to this left hand side...and it has the same look as this pole on this rover.

OBJECT 3 The last object that can be seen is NOT an actual object.
IT IS A SHADOW...but I had up to recently thought it was likely to be a shadow of a GLOVED HAND (it does have some what of a look of such a thing) well I was close!
But I am about to show you that I think that this 3rd object in this (as NASA would say SUNSTRUCK photograph) down here even closer to us in this right hand corner is in fact a shadow (yup got that right) but it is a shadow showing one of the ASTRONAUTS that is up on his feet & out of the rover & is carrying a camera...the angles on this photograph correspond to another I am about to show you in PHOTO 2 (AS17-136-20686) and this one shows such a similar shadow to this one seen in this STRANGE 1st photo that I am 99% sure this is what this part of the photograph is showing.

ALL THESE taken together PROVES that this is NOT a photograph showing the ROVER's FLOOR, of course NASA already know this but now that you do...you may ask THEN WHAT IS THIS IN FRONT OF THEM? if you want to believe it is simply a large rock in the shape of a pyramid / triangle be free to do so, I've seen too much & discovered & learned too much to know different.

Ok so I don't know if for whatever reason THE SUN had either gotten brighter in this photo or not? but I don't think so! why would it? at this precise point (whilst taking this photograph?) did the SUN somehow affected this shot? not impossible I suppose at this particular point but the timing is very interesting as in previous photo's they were fine!

Strangely enough the photograph following this one is listed as simply BLANK ;)
And the one after that saying the LRV seat LIGHTSTRUCK this time (NOT SUNSTRUCK) you reading between the lines?
There is a huge difference between SUNSTRUCK & LIGHTSTRUCK...many of the APOLLO reflections show a strange light source that is not the SUN.

IF this is a shot taken of what I think it is? (an area on that large hovering swiss cheese like craft with at the bottom of it a which actually shows a similar looking PYRAMID / TRIANGULAR object down there) then they got FAR CLOSER than was ever let on to the general public.

And if not this? then in another of the APOLLO 17 Rover shots there is a photograph which when zoomed in shows a triangular like craft above the MOON's surface.

I know!!! it all sounds incredible, especially to any casual reader but it's all TRUE...this is NO FAKE NEWS.

This photo exists.
NASA does know what it is showing? ;) yeah right
And they think the shot was effected by the SUN...but with a following shot BLANK & the one after this affected by LIGHT (ok sun/light might be similar) but I think if this is a photograph of these astronauts getting up close & personal with that AMAZING OBJECT hovering above the MOON in front of them...which their ROVER CAMERA was trained on & if so, this flash of light is more likely to be something very STRANGE indeed.

Here's the LINK to this official NASA Apollo 17 Image Library go check it out.
history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/images17.html

And now the links to these photographs that I think solve THE MYSTERY of APOLLO 17's incredibly strange photograph Numbered AS17-135-20680

This is followed by PHOTO 2
It shows an identical shadowed figure in the bottom right corner (it shows an ASTRONAUT with the CAMERA) it should also give you a decent idea of how BIG this PYRAMID / TRIANGULAR object was in front of them.

PHOTO 3 is just showing you folks that object seen in the AMAZING 1st photo over to the left (THE BAR from the ROVER for this is what it is)

Now if you can't work out that this photograph was of something truly WEIRD & STRANGE & OTHERWORLDLY then so be it.
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #3574 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: The MYSTERY of APOLLO 17 Photo Number AS17-135-20680 (SOLVED)
PHOTO 1 (AS17-135-20680)
Yup it's the photo affected by the SUN showing the Rover's FLOOR :dry: YEAH RIGHT.
history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-135-20680HR.jpg

PHOTO 2
The COMPARISON showing the SHADOWED Astronaut down in the bottom of the right hand corner holding a camera.
This is what you are seeing in that bottom right hand corner in PHOTO 1 (the PYRAMID / TRIANGULAR object one)
history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-136-20686HR.jpg

PHOTO 3
Just confirming & showing WHAT that object was over on the left hand side in that 1st photo...it's the ROVER parked over there with this POLE on it.
history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-143-21913HR.jpg

And THAT's IT...PROOF if any were NEEDED that this amazing shot is of SOMETHING?

WHAT? well that's up to you?

Me? I think APOLLO 17 must have been one hell of a trip for these guys.
REFLECTIONS in Visors showing AREAS ON THE MOON we have never seen in official clear NASA photographs (of course they exist! they have just never been released to the public) alien species met on the MOON? yup I think so!
Structures up there? yes indeed, some hidden it looks like by UV, IR, STRANGE Mission Control Photographs either pinned up on the back walls or laid out on tables from RE-CON shots showing ALL NUMBER of Strange Things.
Yes it would follow to me THAT THIS is a photograph showing something STRANGE? simply a PYRAMID on the MOON? maybe? part of an AREA on that swiss cheese ship hovering above the moon? perhaps or simply something of ALIEN ORIGIN on OUR MOON?

I did once read that SF writer Arthur C. Clarke was told of ALIEN ARTIFACTS Discovered on our MOON or somewhere close to us but I have never been able to find that same webpage but if true? then perhaps this was it?
Funny that the original MONOLITH was to have been shaped something like this we see in this photograph? so perhaps it's not a ship or pyramid but some form of BEACON like in 2001...if so how thrilling!

I'll leave that one with you...but this MYSTERY is SOLVED or is it JUST THE BEGINNING?
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.