PUTIN has a BIG ONE (A new Nuclear Missile that is & it's INVINCIBLE)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #3575 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: PUTIN has a BIG ONE (A new Nuclear Missile that is & it's INVINCIBLE)
Well GOOD for him.
I think this is a D..K comparison size kind of thing, this is the sort of LEADER we have around the WORLD currently (it will be a MIRACLE if we survive with THIS LOT in CHARGE)

So Kim Jong Un's are getting BIGGER & MORE Powerful (but perhaps he's seen the light of day? talking to South Korea)

And TRUMP wants a PARADE like RUSSIA to show off their Nuclear Arsenal's...well there's a part of that word that rings true :dry:

Have we EVER had SO MANY A-HOLES in Power at once as WORLD LEADERS?

How do they get in POWER?

PUTIN by fear? being an ex KGB agent it would seem he appeals to the RUSSIANS...if you don't vote for him woe betide...NICE!

KIM...he has people removed if they even look at him funny but has power because it was more or less HANDED DOWN to him.

TRUMP...a failed business man who got lucky, became a BIG TV STAR (bullying contestants & Celebs in THE APPRENTICE) this probably was a major part why he appealed to the American public (sadly) well that & the alternative choice wasn't that great...someone who had lived at the WHITE HOUSE before...so another continuation Dynasty.
And don't forget he's an EGO, COCKY President too...sure, sure, you'd have run into that school Mr Trump (even without a gun) :whistle: SURE!

I am at a loss as to how this actually happened...clearly it's the way these places are set up allowing for it.

Where are the truly level headed, thinking & intelligent LEADERS that are willing to LISTEN, TALK & HELP make the WORLD a BETTER PLACE.

Nope, instead they continue to be EGO MANIACS...mines bigger than yours, good for you, now S_D OFF & give the PLANET a way out of all this MADNESS.

Never thought I think that CHINA actually has one of the BEST LEADERS on the PLANET but unless I am proven wrong I believe this to be the case!

Putin meanwhile will no doubt be counting his wonderful nuclear missiles which can now reach ANYWHERE around the WORLD (how nice) & you know what he's not bluffing! bluffing about what? launching them? why? upon who? he's not too far removed from KIM JONG UN but at least he might have seen the light...CHINA has helped perhaps bring this about by limiting imports into North Korea.

You hope we're heading in the right direction...but I am not so sure.

If I could SAVE all the GOOD PEOPLE I would & folks like this who are ACTUAL LEADERS!!! well are they truly BAD & EVIL? well I guess we're about to see for they could still be in power some 5-10 years from now...isn't that a SAD THOUGHT.

A shout out to you GOOD ALIEN Folks up or out there...GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE.

Let's leave these BOND VILLIANS to DESTROY themselves through EGO & let the rest of us live life in PEACE.

BTW : As much as I LOVE FOOTBALL...you could NOT pay me enough to head to RUSSIA for this years WORLD CUP (still amazed they awarded it to RUSSIA but well you know...it's amazing what MONEY CAN BUY in this WORLD thesedays right?)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3592 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: PUTIN has a BIG ONE (A new Nuclear Missile that is & it's INVINCIBLE)
I find this most recent incursion into our country most distaceful by Russia but what else is new?

During the 1980's whilst there were still tensions with Russia I & many others thought they were finally on their way to working things out, Mikhail Gorbachev to many in the west & around the world seemed like a good guy, someone who was trying his best to keep Russia on the straight & narrow, he talked to people (Prime Minister Thatcher & President Regan seemed to get on well with him) but sadly this now all looks like something like the DALLAS TV Dream & the REAL RUSSIA has again shown it's true ugly face.

PUTIN is now in power (there is what should be an interesting documentary 'Panorama on BBC1 next Wednesday 14th March at 7.30pm) and being of KGB stock & having been in power all this time & probably will be so for many more years now, so we can probably see how this is going to go?

The documentary will investigate the allegations that the KREMLIN has subverted democracy in Russia...so as I say again, what else is NEW?
Clearly Russian political opponents have been banned, targeted & attacked...this is clear to see & not just some western propaganda agenda against Russia.

It is such a shame...I thought we might have been heading towards closer ties with the likes of Russia but they just can't help themselves.

Russia & many of their people must be some of the most bitter, angry & sadly unpleasant people on the planet (you very rarely see a happy smiling Russian these days but perhaps this is because of the regime they have & they're upbringing?)

The LONG LIST of bad deeds been committed by Russia in recent times put's those times of GORBACHEV well behind us...

My QUESTION is this...Do the average, normal, every day folk of RUSSIA take PRIDE in the FOLLOWING ?

1) We have another recent incursion into Britain to try & kill 2 Russians but also caught up in this is a BRITISH POLICE OFFICER who is battling to save his life...we can all guess who the culprits are (it's not too difficult as it has the earmarks of previous such incursions)

2) The INVASION of a sovereign country...I am of course speaking of the UKRAINE, outrageous!

3) Helping to create HAVOC & MISERY in SYRIA to prop up a pathetic man in charge of that country.
If there is some form of justice in such thing as an afterlife then I hope it comes back to HAUNT all THOSE that have committed these crimes.

4) Yup he's got & boasted of BIGGER & BETTER & more far reaching NUCLEAR WEAPONS....really??? I mean really? is this where we are heading again, I have heard PUTIN speak & he at times comes across as a reasonable man SO WHAT'S HAPPENED?

5) They have disrupted ELECTIONS (especially those in the USA...perhaps this is WHY? we got such a president as TRUMP in power? someone who comes across something like a western version of Putin)

6) A State Ordered DRUGS POLICY to CHEAT at SPORTS :lol:
So congratulations to those that have won a SPORTING EVENT or to those that in the future MIGHT win a SPORTING EVENT in the future that TOOK BANNED DRUGS...No of course NOT :angry: (from Russia or from any other country really...and here we may have to even look closer to home, especially with some recent news events which I hope are not true concerning a number of cyclists)
YES many of these WINNERS :ohmy: yeah really? your a winner? you really think your a winner having CHEATED (it doesn't matter if others cheat in your SPORT...let them & take the high ground) go on to be FAMOUS & RICH.
But how they can look themselves in the mirror & consider themselves CHAMPIONS or MEDAL winners is beyond me!
Can you IMAGINE how the truly CLEAN athletes feel when winning a GOLD MEDAL...pure HONEST to GOODNESS JOY! do these folks?
And Russia did this whilst the WINTER OLYMPICS were about to take part in their country in SOCHI...nice ;)
They'll be invited back into the fold but every time a RUSSIAN wins something now you'll be wondering were they clean (and for those Russians that are & have always been clean that must be heart breaking)

7) THE WORLD CUP in RUSSIA this year (2018)
I don't care how GOOD a person you are, how WELL you may have PLANNED a trip there for this FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT (which I think is second to none by way of TV RATINGS) mark my words...there WILL be TROUBLE.
They'll no doubt be some TOUGH NUTS from the UK that think they can take on these RUSSIAN hooligans (who it seems have been preparing for these championships since being awarded them) well folks your a LONG WAY from HOME is all I would say!
And as for Russia being awarded this WORLD CUP well I wonder how that happened? ;) :whistle: pretty good song that one featured over the titles of the American Apprentice TV series 'MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY....MONEYYYYY' :lol:

OH RUSSIA what has HAPPENED to YOU?

I am genuinely SAD at this...I had great hopes for them to co-operate & HELP create a BETTER WORLD for us all but instead they are causing HAVOC.,,i just don't know what they hope to achieve by all this? it just makes them look silly.

Not sure were this will end? I guess many of us thought the COLD WAR was over? but it just got awfully chilly here all of a sudden.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #3599 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: PUTIN has a BIG ONE (A new Nuclear Missile that is & it's INVINCIBLE)
Any of you folks see that PUTIN & RUSSIA Panorama programme?

Now that JOHN SWEENEY...he's got huge balls to head there & film & question folks there, followed, harassed & even said to have lied on Russian TV (when he clearly had not)

Jeremy Corbyn simply makes me LAUGH & helps CONFIRM what I always thought about him & some of his other shadow cabinet members!
In that he has similar thoughts & polices to his comrades in Russia....nice, if ever this guy & his party (as currently is) ever get into power here it's GAME OVER! and I would be tempted to leave if I could...he could not run a chippy (fish & chips retail shop for you folks abroad) he would be WEAK over the EU & BREXIT & seems to be making excuses for RUSSIA.
DON'T WHATEVER YOU DO LET THIS ill judged LABOUR LEADER into POWER.

Just been watching NEWSNIGHT...and Labour have put someone up to defend Mr Corbyn & the interview with the Russian in excile here was AMAZING...he was basically saying the LUNATICS have TAKEN over the ASYLUM in Russia, with the criminals in the shadows now pulling the strings there! Blimey!

What with DARK Government forces also pulling the strings in the shadows in Washington I can but ONLY laugh at the state we HUMANS are in on this PLANET right now.

As I write this I am listening to QUESTION TIME with a surprising guest in the form of Brian Cox (The ACTOR not the Professor) an audience member put forward that this might not be the Russians in power that have done this but rather a ROGUE element, to what ends? & seriously just consider what Russia has done recently...it's a long list & such killings similar to this have already taken place!
It's TRUE we cannot be 100% certain it was but let's be HONEST i'd give it a 99% chance!

It might be time for me to RETURN to my HOME PLANET...Nano, Nano ;)
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 1 week ago #3600 by Paul Conway
WOW!

Looks like that other Russian fellow that died has been strangled to death it was just confirmed (so you know...MURDERED...Again)
This doesn't look suspicious at ALL :whistle: :ohmy: WHY would anyone point the finger at Russia?

Got to LOVE Boris Johnson's response (although Russia didn't like it, bless 'em) he came out of the corner blasting PUTIN & the KREMLIN officials.

THIS new death added to that father & daughter incident (let's hope they recover somehow? but it's not looking good, the fact they targeted the daughter is a real LOW & very COWARDLY) it really does seem to point in only one direction & let's not forget it left the public of the UK in danger (with that police officer still in danger) a DESPICABLE act.

PUTIN even said he would go for such ex Russians & yet his cabinet denies this & then starts BLAMING the UK for making up such stories & saying we perhaps did this OURSELVES due to problems with BREXIT...seriously? :dry: ;) THAT's THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH? that's worse than NASA's they're ONLY Ice crystals excuse.

NO WAY...NO HOW...HOWEVER Bad BREXIT might end up being (and I happen to think we'll be OK & DO well from it) would ANY UK Government EVER give the go ahead to have such individuals killed to take the news away from such things? NOT a CHANCE!

Shows how desperate Russia have become & how much this policy has BACKFIRED for the Russians...with many countries uniting with the UK in their condemnation.

Russia are asking for US to show the PROVE they did it :lol: a silly move, it's almost as if they are saying...YES we did it! but YOU prove it.
How about this...WHY DON'T YOU PROVE YOU DIDN'T DO IT?...because everyone & their dog away from Russia thinks you did (a logical assumption)

There is a proviso...it's NOT out of the QUESTION someone or something has created this scenario away from PUTIN & the KREMLIN (although the facts & previous History don't really support this) if it is someone? or something else? then they have done an AMAZING JOB of FRAMING RUSSSIA.

It's a LONG TIME since I last saw a HAPPY, SMILING & NICE Russian.

Now not only will they dismiss British officials from Russia as revenge BUT KNOWING Russia as we do, they'll go further...

Talk of GAS being withheld...fine, let's ALL switch to ELECTRIC & they'll LOSE MONEY.
And what's your bet (being a little mischievous here a little but it would not surprise if it came to pass) SHOULD by some LUCK England reach the SEMI FINALS or FINALS of the World Cup in Russia in a few months time...the TV FEED GOES DEAD (don't want to give ideas to the sad Russians) but you just WATCH ;)

Could escalate crazily this...PUTIN & RUSSIA may get the conflict they always wanted...

Get the nuclear bunkers ready or get ready to buy those chemical warfare gas masks from off E_BAY :dry:

Just when you think HUMANS can not get ANY LOWER we seem to manage it...I am TRULY ASHAMED of us!

STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF...BEAM me UP Scotty...Seriously, can I take a vacation for a few years on an ALIEN PLANET or can my friends come back & take me back to my HOMEWORLD ;)