Remember the SHOCKING Apollo RE-CON Photo showing ?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #3583 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Remember the SHOCKING Apollo RE-CON Photo showing ?
Maybe they just got bored on the MOON & created a football or cricket pitch (being American better change that to an almost full size American Football pitch)

I don't ever recall reading about Astronauts laying out a HUGE lightly coloured mat over the MOON for an experiment? do you?

If not? and this was on the MOON as we see it then that's STRANGE? is it not?

A LARGE rectangular AREA on the MOON...and then in that still photo I posted, a similar looking area (even with mountains of the Moon in the background like here) but that one had the rectangular shaped area but it was RAISED UP at an approx. 20 degree angle!!!

Yeah nothing unusual about this at all.

My word I have discovered & worked out so much about OUR OWN SOLAR SYSTEM I should be on NASA's or the ESA's payroll (would have been my dream job too funnily enough when I was younger...even mentioned I would like to have been a professional astronomer finding things)

Give me a call, let me know, perhaps there is a VALID reason? for not telling everyone on PLANET EARTH that we have strange things on many of these MOONS / PLANETS out there close to us?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3683 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Remember the SHOCKING Apollo RE-CON Photo showing ?
Astronaut (YOUNG) sets u an ULTRA-VIOLET camera (similar to the one the SHUTTLE MISSION, STS-75 (Broken TETHER one) probably used to capture ALL those large flying under power objects close to it) for the 1st time ever showing EARTH in this SPECTRUM of Light...

Sure enough there's EARTH...but don't it look different, perhaps that right hand side looks different because of light from the sun hitting it from that side? as it almost looks like a CONSTRUCT don't it :) complete with girders / struts to strengthen it.

Loving all the VISITORS this Ultra-Violet camera on the MOON captured too close to EARTH too ;)

Of course 99.9% of folks will tell you those are STARS & the light is simply making them LOOK bigger & closer, I mean these MUST BE STARS right? it's the most logical answer! for if not some of these things would be HUGE judged by this UV photo!

Some appear closer to the MOON, some near to Earth & some further back, probably a trick of the light so to speak, yeah these MUST BE STARS right? they can't possibly be similar to these OBJECTS that turned up during the Shuttle TETHER Mission, you'd be laughed upon to DARE such a thing.

Then I shall go out on a limb & DARE.

I'll admit if I am wrong but can SOMEONE please EXPLAIN this 1st ever shot of EARTH taken from the MOON using an Ultra-Violet Camera to me?

Also & whilst it's another daring & some may well say stupid proposal to have? why stupid? when we still know very little about our MOON I don't know but OK I shall take on the act of stupid one for this)

At 14 minutes & 10 seconds into this APOLLO EXPERIMENT here we are informed they are taking MAGNETIC READINGS...

It was later confirmed that these readings were STRANGE & UNEXPECTED, as were the EXPERIMENTS during APOLLO which crashed parts of them onto the MOON & were recorded as 'Ringing like a BELL' I still can't get this news from my EARS :)

So an experiment saying the MOON rang like a bell and was much more magnetic than expected.

May well be that below the surface is an abundance of metals (natural) but I will ask the QUESTION?

Could it be that OUR MOON is far more STRANGER than we ever realised?

And parts of it have been constructed using METAL? hence the surprising results from NASA during these MISSIONS.

Yeah like NASA are about to tell everyone, oh by the way we've finally found out that OUR MOON is a construct or partly constructed of METAL to house ??? hmm well you work out that next bit ;)

The Myth concerning APOLLO 11 (the first so called official landing of HUMANS on the MOON...I do hope that was the case? really I do) is that Armstrong & Aldwin DID see some things on the mOOn but there's also that part in the mythical speech which states that they could SEE something under the MOON's SURFACE...makes you think don't it? well it does me.

I'm gutted I no longer believe a lot of what NASA tells us but that's the way it is.

Hopefully some day? a real good to honest company will be set up that will EXPLORE our Solar System & report back the REALITY of the situation.

There's stuff on PLUTO...there's stuff on MARS...that footage showing the ROVER I posted & the MISSION CONTROL guy getting confused that this was a COVERT MISSION & blurting out is that something behind you? :) indeed it is, ah HUMANS gotta live with them but sometimes I can honestly say I don't really like or understand them...BACK to REGELIN 5 I go :)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3684 by Paul Conway
Relevant to the posting above (about the MOON & we not knowing as much about it as we might think we do) it's that REMARKABLE & really rather FUNNY Apollo 17 footage which is worth posting AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN.

I had no idea this existed up until about 6 months or so ago.

Was I surprised such a thing can be seen WAY BACK there? NOPE & it's fairly BIG too.

I was surprised it was ever released to the web as to me it PROVES something was going on up there ( I already had photo's & information to know this but others out there (not interested) would never get it)

Of course we don't know WHAT this is? but I will have you a bet it's NOT ours!

Will you find this footage on the NEWS? nah, on THE SKY AT NIGHT (even though it's on BBC4 & has very few viewers?) nah, will ANYONE else at NASA mention it? :) well apart from this guy at Mission Control at the time who is simply pointing out (blurting out) what it is we can see & would ALL have asked right? only difference with me would have been...Get your Ass over to that thing & tell us what it is? & if you can get inside?

Of course you don't have to be a GENIUS to figure out they had either...ALREADY BEEN THERE or WERE ABOUT TO.

I wonder what they found out about it?

You don't head off to the MOON, Discover such a thing & stay away from it.

THE NEXT TIME the BBC re-airs he GENE CERNAN "Last Man on the Moon " do yourself a favour...RECORD IT & then when you see the REAL FOOTAGE of them on the MOON keep your eyes peeled...ESPECIALLY when on the MOON ROVER (try taking a still image this point! you may be SURPRISED by what you see in the BACKGROUND! certainly caught me by surprise!)

At 6 hours 1 minute & 10 seconds here the CAMERA pans & I think this will give you some valuable information as to how far back this thing up there was (all shiny & BRONZE even perhaps GOLD coloured back there) & perhaps how BIG it was back there, in some shots I do wonder if I can see tyre tracks to the side? not sure, so perhaps they had already been but my guess is they would go on to visit it later (and if you continue to watch this footage when they depart here there is some interesting COMMENTARY but no video for obvious reasons ;) )

6 Hours 4 minutes & 4 seconds is when this VIDEO FOOTAGE gets really interesting & we get to see THIS THING back there!

I want to know what that is? for that looks NOTHING like ROCKET DEBRIS or any other kind of DEBRIS but feel free to disagree with me & PROVE ME wrong? I can admit if I am wrong but I am a strangely honest type of a fella.

I still find this like a NASA BLOOPER when the guy back at MISSION CONTROL starts asking them about it?

You can tell the ASTRONAUTS are clearly SURPRISED by this (I wonder if this guy was temp? sitting in for the real MISSION'S guy in control at NASA) if not he makes a massive blunder but the FACT IS we can all see it, it's just that this footage has only shown up more recently which is VERY STRANGE!!!

Is it a case of the slow NASA reveal? if so get on with it!
Many of us know they're up there & are here, there & everywhere, we need to find out more about them, more about us.
I tell you if I had been told & shown this footage seen here when I was a kid my little mind would have EXPLODED (Love Bo Derek as a kid but this would have surpassed even this beautiful '10' :) ) seriously WHY NOW? why in the past few years only has this footage surfaced?

I do find it both strange & curious.

Don't forget...watch this sequence on from this 6h 4m 4s & enjoy at something STRANGE both in shape, size & colour but CONTINUE listening to the COMMENTARY when they depart & shut the camera off for I think there may be a few clues to be heard here.