Remember the SHOCKING Apollo RE-CON Photo showing ?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #3576 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Remember the SHOCKING Apollo RE-CON Photo showing ?
Well I shall link to this photograph I posted a while ago because I've been looking at it some more & I think it's not as I suggested a SHADOW of a possible CRAFT in MOON orbit or close to it's surface casting this shadow down on to it but rather...

I believe this darkened edged object is rather....a RAISED PLATFORM of some kind?

It is so CLEAR to me NOW...why did I not see it originally? you can see the oblong shape of this thing & those dark areas which at first suggested a shadow of the shape of a craft IS IN FACT a shadow but it's coming from this OBLONG PLATFORM lifted at an angle (similar to that one seen in the children's fantastic puppet show from the 1970's THUNDERBIRDS...remember when Thunderbird 2 with Virgil launches off TRACY ISLAND? the trees slope to the side & a LAUNCH PLATFORM is RAISED.

And this is ONE BIG PLATFORM...I know what I have done! i have concentrated TOO MUCH on the edges looking like an outline of another spacecraft & for some reason did not see the PLATFORM above it that was creating these shadows below it.

HOW SILLY of ME.

However better late than never & what's more it is even more SURPRISING because this RAISED & SLOPED PLATFORM is so clear now.

Now the QUESTION is?

Is this PLATFORM for launching some form of craft? well that thing directly below this PLATFORM looks like a SPACECRAFT that has CRASHED complete with scuff marks in the MOONS surface behind it (to the left) so was this craft launched from it.

OR is this WHERE all the ALIENS or US live on OR rather in the MOON?

It's an AMAZING realization...and the more i can now see it the more INCREDIBLE this picture is.

Of course this is another NASA Photograph (or should i say a series of photographs for this was laid out on a table (seen upside down) whilst an APOLLO MOON MISSION was taking place and is made up of RE-CON photo's put together to form this HUGE PHOTO on a table back at mission control) that was NEVER RELEASED.
I only DISCOVERED IT whilst watching an old Behind the Scenes short of one of the APOLLO Missions....no official photographs of this shot have ever been forthcoming from NASA for obvious reasons!
If you were seeing this on that table it would become clear to you that what you were seeing was a HUGE ANGLED (roughly 20 degrees? or thereabouts i'd say) PLATFORM on OUR MOON starting from the right & raising to our left hand side.

You can see the Moon's mountains in the background so one can only imagine how BIG this is?

No wonder it had NASA's experts interested...it's got ME interested, especially when you take into account that other thing close to it & below this.

So there you have it...ANOTHER MYSTERY SOLVED Tonight.

Now come on even you folks which for some reason show NO REAL interest in this MUST find this AMAZING?

Isn't this what we are in this for...THE DISCOVERY?

OUR MOON is full of STRANGENESS & we have NEVER been told the TRUTH.

I prey someone from NASA will one day stand up to them & let us all know that these things are TRUE.

I am trying to show you folks that these things are TRUE & even faced with such TRUTH you remain SILENT...this i find STRANGE!

it's not too often you Discover that NASA didn't know what they're own MOON ROVER LOOKED LIKE & that other photographic evidence shows that a photo taken by one of their astronauts was of something strange & PYRAMID shaped.

And that is followed by SECRETIVE Evidence that appears on a rarely watched behind the scenes APOLLO Mission video which is seen very briefly (approx. 1 or 2 seconds) and is even upside down...it's NO WONDER no one else has ever seen this BUT i saw it & something in brain sad that's NOT RIGHT, paused, zoomed & rotated it becomes clear that those NASA folks during this APOLLO mission were interested in something truly strange upon our MOON...the fact that it's a raised & angled PLATFORM is again THRILLING.

I think we're getting closer.

Here is a link to a previous post of mine showing this RAISED PLATFORM upon OUR MOON....who'd a thunk it :woohoo:

Just a shame NASA & their ELITIST bosses couldn't let us ALL know! well now YOU DO.
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #3577 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Remember the SHOCKING Apollo RE-CON Photo showing ?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #3578 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Remember the SHOCKING Apollo RE-CON Photo showing ?
Found the THUNDERBIRD 2 LAUNCH Sequence & this RAISED PLATFORM (it is even pointing & heading up in the same direction as this one seen on OUR MOON)

The difference is...the ONE of the MOON is many more times LARGER...it might not even be used for launches...just a secretive hideaway from where these craft enter & leave perhaps?

So perhaps those that thought OUR MOON was an actual ALIEN SPECIES MOONBASE Spacecraft were RIGHT all along!

That'll make you think NEXT TIME you look up & face the MOON.

• Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #3579 by Paul Conway
It's funny you know because in either this APOLLO MOON LANDING documentary from the 1970's or another one i noticed something else that seemed highly strange...

A Part of the MOON in the background seemed to have an OBLONG cleared section...it was lighter coloured than anything else around it & had edges which formed an OBLONG BOX shape (of course it was not raised in that one)

It got me so curious i also took photographs of this also...and now i am thinking was that this PLATFORM but closed?

How about that!

Shame i cannot add these photo's here too but sadly LM1 have stopped uploading of photographic evidence here (makes you wonder if some of those in charge of Lunar Mission One knew something & don't want others knowing?)
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #3580 by Paul Conway
APOLLO 16 'NOTHING so HIDDEN' (behind the scenes 1970's official NASA footage)

Now isn't that title interesting? NOTHING SO HIDDEN...I have my own ideas about this title.

I've shown this before but there are some interesting things here with regards to APOLLO 16.

Here's the film...

Here are the points in time to look out for...

9 minutes 40 seconds in
Just after landing...we get to see that curious shadow I described...the one with the point? antenna?
We can't see what's casting it up on that ridge to the left but that is a strange shadow being cast.

9m 50s
Just 10 seconds on...the camera ZOOMS IN & what's that in the distance? off centre left, is it a part of the MOON'S SURFACE? could be but it appears not to be connected to the hill ridge behind it & rather sitting up off the surface at an angle.

10 minutes & 54 seconds.
This also interests me, they use an ULTRA-VIOLET camera up on the moon to take photographs of our EARTH showing the upper atmosphere but the image SEEN HERE at this point (to me) is a little strange! see if you can see what I mean?

11m 45s
This was just a silly careless mistake by YOUNG, sorry but it was! all that work & expense to create such equipment ended by not taking care of where he was stepping!

14 minutes 10 seconds
I find this very interesting...a Local MAGNETIC reading was taken of the MOON at this point & was found to be the most intense reading ever found on the moon & one's FAR HIGHER than any of the scientists had expected.
I wonder if this was due to ALL those LARGE magnetic disc craft HIDDEN (see what I did there) :dry: perhaps under the moon's surface (well there is this angled platform up there...so does this lead down into the MOON? or is it just ON the moon...if it heads down into the moon perhaps this is WHY they got these far higher magnetic readings? JUST ASKING?)

17 minutes 58 seconds
Recordings & Photographs (INSTANT) are being taken by at MISSION CONTROL were all the EGG HEADS are.
These are being taken by a camera set up in front of this SONY Monitor...it's a strange set up but PAUSE the video as quickly as you can & you'll see some strange things...at just a few seconds after this time you will see an almost ghostly square shaped structure.
Are they using the ULTRA-VIOLET CAMERA for these shots...they seem important to me, so I would say YES & these strange images that are normally HIDDEN (see how they got this TITLE! ;) ) from us In normal light.
Could these be reflections from inside the room?
I do not believe so...this image does appear to be on the MONITOR from the LIVE MOON FEED...there are reflections, people moving around but this SQUARE shaped structure does not appear to be close to the camera in the room...there is the camera of course but it's not this!
Also, I have seen very similar structures to this on the MOON before...probably not exactly the same & not in the same area but I think they do exist...the LCROSS Mission & there's that strange structure similar to this that I think was in CAMELOT CRATER close to where APOLLO 17 put down.

Final point of INTEREST is at 21 minutes & 39 seconds.
The what appears to be MISSION CONTROL Leader or sub Leader? picks up a very interesting photograph at this point showing MARS (no not really!!! :lol: of the MOON)
21m 45s offers the chance to pause it at this point & to STUDY IT as it's a clear shot of this photo.
May I suggest if so interested like I that you photograph it close up, load it onto your computer, use your light & dark filters along with the ZOOM function & explore it.
There are very curiously shaped structures to be found within this photograph, namely, HURRAH, another or the same PYRAMID like structure perhaps encountered by APOLLO 17? it's in that strange crater towards the outer left side...it's small but you'll find it as it's clear as day, should be able to see it if you pause it here...the ANGLES are very ..... as to leave no doubt.

WHAT's GOING ON.

Oh almost FORGOT the whole point of this POSTING (silly me)

I was trying to find that AREA on the MOON that I took close up photo's off showing a lightly shaded area on the MOON that just looks WEIRD & OUT of PLACE...if someone can explain it? I would love to hear from them...my e-mail can be found here.
So what is this curiously shaped (OBLONG) shaded, lighter area on the MOON? to be found here...

At 17 minutes & 32 seconds in.

I previously asked if this could be this RAISED PLATFORM? only in it's lowered state? maybe but I can see no crashed oval shaped ship close to this or any scuff marks in the moon's surface...of course we can't see the whole picture & there are mountains in the background.
I am not convinced this is the same area but it COULD? be another of these HIDDEN Platforms on the MOON (NOT so HIDDEN :dry: as the lighter shading gives them away) the Astronauts here must have either known what this area was or would have investigated it.
I half hope they discovered it was such a thing & were able to access it & get inside to get shots of any possible interior?

Am I CRAZY? or just more ALERT to such things? you choose but i'm going for the latter.
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3582 by Paul Conway
NOPE? no one else thought at around the 17 minute & 32 seconds mark of this film THAT AREA on OUR MOON did not look incredibly strange?

It was oblong shaped & was way lighter than the surrounding MOON SURFACE & it seemed to correspond to THAT Photograph I took from that other NASA behind the scenes film...even pointing & angled in the same direction with the mountains of the moon behind it.

NO ONE ELSE finds this STRANGE?

I would have found just this area looking as it is STRANGE but then when you find something similar shaped but in a seemingly raised position giving us what LOOKS LIKE a 'PLATFORM' or 'ENTRANCE / OPENING' on OUR MOON no one else finds this CURIOUS?

What's up with you FOLKS?

This is taken from ACTUAL NASA official footage?

If someone can explain it then fair enough? but how can you explain an area behind these astronauts which is oblong shaped & so much more lighter within this particular shape as to make it clear (surely?) that there is something going on with it?

ADD IN...this photograph from a similar official behind the scenes NASA film (only this will be difficult to find or notice as it lasts a very brief second & this RAISED PLATFORM Photo I posted is in the film originally UPSIDE DOWN so again it will not register with many)

I'll try to find the video footage again to PROVE it was taken from an official old piece of NASA footage (but I never lie anyway so you can take this to the bank) but if this is the case...something that CLEARLY interested the folks back at MISSION CONTROL during a particular APOLLO MOON MISSION showing a series of RE-CON photo's put together blown up large & displayed on a LARGE TABLE which also appears to show something (an oval shaped craft to me) that appears to a have CRASHED on the MOON's surface (either that or has badly landed?) and THIS is not curious to you folks???

I am always surprised...I really thought folks that signed up to such a project (LM1) had more about them?

Video footage showing an OBLONG AREA in the background & then in another photograph put together at NASA Mission Control a very similar AREA, oblong but one which looks to be a raised PLATFORM? might not be the same one but perhaps there are more than one, then again it might be the same one taken from a different angle?

But it's up there...perhaps the Astronauts up there at the time took time to HOOVER the MOON's SURFACE & if you look behind them that's quiet an AREA, if they didn't do this :dry: :lol: then WHY? is it an area that is so clearly defined back there behind them, a RETANGULAR area on the MOON with NO ROCKS seemingly upon it (has a similar look to that CLEARED AREA upon MARS close to the so called Martian Sphinx..i know you folks don't believe this either but there it is ON MARS...another CLEARED large RECTANGULAR AREA with the surrounding area cluttered with rocks large & small...well I found it interesting & curious) & this on the MOON is much more lightly shaded when compared to the surrounding area of the MOON...it is almost as if it were MADE of a DIFFERENT MATERIAL? well if it's a PLATFORM? that can be raised it may well be.

Ok just me then.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.