TIMELESS Season 2 on NBC Sunday 11th March 10/9c - IT's BACK!

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3586 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: TIMELESS Season 2 on NBC Sunday 11th March 10/9c - IT's BACK!
IT's BACK!
My favourite Television Series of last year.....TIMELESS.....let's go back in time again :dry: (here's the recap for SEASON 1)

And now the Trailer for the new (SEASON 2) series.

You EXCITED? I am, it looks like LUCY (the beautiful Abigail Spencer) gets to team up with her MOM.

I couldn't believe it when I heard this series had been cancelled...but within 3 days that news had been cancelled :woohoo:
I really hope it finds an audience with viewers in America (and that folks start switching back from reality TV to well scripted, acted & interesting stories? one can only hope) this series deserves a bigger audience.

So the U.S. gets the premiere episode (World War 1 episode) this Sunday 11th March 2018 on NBC at 10/9c.
I hope you folks will turn out to watch it?
This was a BIG HIT here in the UK & around the WORLD...features a great cast & characters...WYATT, LUCY & my favourite (other than Lucy of course) is RUFUS, great stories & probably has some inkling of reality about it with regards to a BIG (SECRETIVE) company controlling things! but we also get to visit stories from HISTORY that are interesting.

It's a TIME MACHINE but can they? & will they EVER go forward in time?

The back up team is terrific, the villain who wasn't quiet the villain you thought he was FLYNN was superb & as I say RITTENHOUSE (the company behind this tech...well I wonder if you know who I am thinking about when I see similarities? you might think NASA / JPL but actually they're just the PUBLIC FACE of such a thing...you have to DIG DEEPER than this folks ;) )

I cannot recommend this TV Series highly enough.

How long will we fans in the UK have to wait for it's return? to be honest I can't even remember which channel it aired on here? could have been channel 4 or E4 I think? hoping we get it not too soon after our USA friends?

It didn't do that well in the RATINGS in the U.S. for some reason? each episode from Season 1 was BRILIANT!
I hope the USA viewers will tune in & give it a chance? the chemistry between this cast is spot on!

Some more Trailers / interviews for you to get you in the Mood...

Ain't Abigail just DARLING :kiss:
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3587 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: TIMELESS Season 2 on NBC Sunday 11th March 10/9c - IT's BACK!
It is not only well acted & written (with some great storylines taking part in our past) there is a great thread concerning this secretive company RITTENHOUSE.
It also LOOKS FANTASTIC with GREAT COSTUMES & attention to DETAIL...my favourite new television series for some time :dry: WHAT? :lol:

And some nice INTERVIEWS for you folks (whilst you wait this premiere 2nd season episode)

I CAN'T WAIT...Time to settle Down & HEAD BACK to HISTORY.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3588 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: TIMELESS Season 2 on NBC Sunday 11th March 10/9c - IT's BACK!
I forgot to mention & to show this interesting new series from NETFLIX...

It's ONLY 'LOST in SPACE' brought back to TV :woohoo:

Now it seems I am one of the few that LOVED the movie starring Matt LeBlanc, William Hurt & Heather Graham with....wait for it....
GARY (I now won an OSCAR, oh & "Give my regards to Oblivion" ;) ) OLDMAN.
It had a neat little story...loved how the JUPITER 1 when launched LOOKED like the one seen in the 1960's tv series ONLY for it to blow apart the outer layer & reveal the new modern look JUPITER 2, it isn't long before robot is shouting "Danger Will Robinson" remember seeing it at the cinema & finding it a real OTT Hoot.

Trailer 2

That CRASH in the ICE reminded of that so called big UFO that has apparently crashed in ANTARCTICA (No not the most recent one) but the one in which the military helicopters can be seen in the background & one guy can be seen holding onto the legs of one guy trying to get a better shot of the crashed ship partly hidden by the ice....TRUE? not? who knows, the pictures looked OK to me & it really wouldn't surprise me!

BTW anyone seen this?

YUP, again, not too surprised, they've had damn near 70 years to figure out this technology & looks like they are now close enough to having it & getting us to one of our nearest stars in just 2 weeks :woohoo:

May I suggest a trial run to PLUTO & a request to get a seat on a shuttle down to the planet (complete with weighted down space suit) ?
Just have to get a CLOSE UP shot of that FANTASTIC sculpture on that PLANET.

I know that's not the nicest looking ship in the world...although it is called ENTERPRISE it is not as cool looking due to it's functional design, I guess they need to have these two cylindrical nacelle types to warp the space sufficiently around the craft & they can't yet do this & make the ship look cool, fast & sleek at the same time but that will come with the bigger, later ships.

I did notice that the front part of this spacecraft is probably detachable from this warp creating part (now what shape is this? hmm looks SAUCER SHAPED to me ;) where do they get these ideas from?) so when they do get to visit these other star systems they can detach & head down to some of the PLANETS in that SYSYTEM.
We know (or you should do by now) that alien species exist out there :cheer: & I have often thought that if we have (as I think( already come into contact with them & been able to communicate with them THAT WE ALREADY KNOW WHERE? THEY COME FROM, now we have the tech we might be able to go & visit them & their HOME WORLDS? Alpha Centari in 2 weeks so the TRAPPIST-1 System (which if memory serves?) is approx. 15 times this distance would take 15 x 2 weeks...hmm that's just 30 weeks OR just over 7 months! oh man!
And that system has 7 EARTH like PLANETS within it, I have a FUNNY feeling we might find something very interesting there!
LET's GO...but first that trial to PLUTO? Please?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 6 days ago #3601 by Paul Conway
Ok, so no news yet on when Season 2 will air in the UK but it shouldn't be too long now?
I did rediscover on what channel this aired last year & it was on E4.
The season 2 pilot aired last Sunday in the States (so episode 2 will be airing there tonight in the USA) I hope you folks are tuning in & enjoying it? apparently this first episode of season 2 is set during the first World War and sees Lucy's MOM tag along.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on the TV Guides & relay any news here when I can but for now...some of you may like to visit this page (if in the UK) and watch a few of the episodes (there's a nice short episode guide for Season 1 here too)

www.channel4.com/programmes/timeless/episode-guide/