THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX (2018) a MOVIE vs STS-75 Real Life Footage

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3589 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX (2018) a MOVIE vs STS-75 Real Life Footage
I just thought I would give a HEADS UP on this one.

"The Cloverfield Paradox" was a film I had very much been looking forward to seeing & I that's what happened yesterday.

It was interesting that it had NOT been given a cinema outing, even if it was scheduled for a premiere on NETFLIX, this left you wondering WHY? the other two had cinema releases, then again, after seeing it I now know why? it was NOTHING SPECIAL.

I enjoyed CLOVERFIELD (well apart from the boring first 10 minutes) it was a rip roaring, right at the heart of things Alien Monster on the rampage in New York City movie...a little GODZILLA'sh but nothing wrong with that!

"10 Cloverfield Lane" is the film currently rating as the highest of these 3 films on IMDb...I think the first one is by far the best although this one is interesting up to a point...it's a character study & one with some tension.

This 3rd in the series of films (and the last & what I hoped would be the BEST? & the crowning glory in the trilogy) is hugely disappointing despite a decent (though not A-List) cast & SPACE Setting, we even get Inter dimensions & energy experiments.

It's as if they took the likes of CERN & put it into SPACE or perhaps one of the writers knew about the Space Shuttle Mission STS-75 with the TETHER Experiment (which was very TESLAR like...funny that huh?) & then added in a little mix of the film "THE MIST" which had the military opening a portal in a off-screen experiment in the next town over creating havoc with strange beasts & creatures moving over into our realm...THE MIST is way, way, way BETTER.

The interdimensional part of this film is just BORING...spacecraft finally gets the experiment to work but then end up shifting to another dimension, there they must repair the ship, a few strange things happen to folk, blah blah blah, they get back, save the day but yikes that rift they opened had something come the opposite way...you know what if you've seen the previous films (GODZILLA like monster! & Aliens)

A decent cast, a decent company BAD ROBOT, an interesting sounding storyline but it's so BLAH & poorly executed that you wonder WHY DID THEY MAKE THIS...I am trying to save you some pennies (for those that didn't get to see It on NETFLIX but were thinking about buying this when it heads to BLU-RAY....Don't!!!)

You've seen stuff like this on SY FY Movies of the weeks.

I was hugely surprised by how NOT really BAD so much but simply DISAPPOINTING this was.

JJ ABRAHAMS must have had no hand in this whatsoever? if he did? i'd been even more surprised!!!
For this is the guy that brought us "LOST" & the incredible "FRINGE" on TV which dealt with these subjects in a far superior way, he's also given us CLOVERFIELD, SUPER 8 & the first two rebooted STAR TREK films.

The only enjoyment I got from this was from CHRIS O'DOWD's character, he has a few nice funny quips & it's saying something when such a film (dealing with for me, interesting subjects) is outshone by a comedy moment featuring a severed arm :lol:

I very RARELY post NEGATIVE reviews concerning films but this was so BLAH that I figured there might? be some like I here on LM1 that was looking forward to this film.

There's a super film waiting to be filmed concerning these things but this was not it.

It is interesting to read various things about CERN...and the HIGGS/BOSON 'GOD' Particle.
Perhaps Brian Cox might know this? but is there any danger that conducting such experiments in trying to find such a thing might open such portals? or explosions? or create black holes? I think it highly unlikely, we are getting clever but when your dealing with things you've never really dealt with before you just never know.

Same goes for that Space Shuttle Mission (STS-75) which DID go wrong!
This was a really interesting experiment because it sounds to me like they were going with TESLAR's ideas of producing FREE ENERGY by way of the energy naturally formed around the EARTH, the trouble with this was that it clearly OVERLOADED & snapped.
But then things got REALLY INTERESTING :woohoo: most folks out on the streets wouldn't have any idea of this & have probably never seen the footage.

It's footage which would NOT look out of place in such a film as this (EXCEPT it is FAR, FAR, FAR BETTER) what happens after this energy cable is (it appears) OVERLOADED (see we really do have a lot of energy up there above us & if we could HARNESS it or the SUN's POWER we would ALL have FREE ENERGY) this cable drifts away from the shuttle, it measures some 12 miles long.

The video shot showing it moving away is shot in the INFRA RED Spectrum I believe? if not then it's in the ULTRA VIOLET & what the footgae shows is still very amusing to the likes of I & others who know or have an idea of what they are seeing & believe me when I tell you that they are NOT ice crystals.

What appear to be HUGE SPACECRAFT show up?

Now I don't think they came from another dimension but really I wouldn't rule it out!
So where did they come from? THE MOON? very likely? they were close by already? yes, probably, they were saucer shaped, they are BIG, they were under power & revolving & there were MANY dozens of them!
And they were showing a great deal of interest in this broken tether...were they attracted by the energy? it would seem so.

You want to SEE a FILM that is many more times EXCITING & INTERESTING than this poorly executed film then just LOOK BELOW & Marvel & at one of the STRANGEST hush, hush, EXPERIMENTAL ENCOUNTERS Ever!
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3590 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX (2018) a MOVIE vs STS-75 Real Life Footage

You will NEVER convince me that these are ICE CRYSTALS / DEBRIS or whatever other BS NASA has dreamed up for us!

I do not know the WHY? they don't let us all in on such DISCOVERIES? but it seems to me there is something BIGGER in the offering.

For if it were simply hey folks YES we can confirm that there are alien species out there (that are far more intelligent than we) & btw they on our doorstep, then I think at this stage (after all these years of drip feeding us alien mysteries & encounters) it would come as no shock to many!

Surely they are not SILENT on this subject because THIS is the reason? really? all these years!!!
Aliens are up there we know they exist but WE ARE NOT TELLING YA :lol:
Come on this would have been released years ago were it simply this? yes it has to do with POWER / TECH etc but there is SOMETHING ELSE?
When NASA continues to put out clearly STUPID statements as to what it is we are seeing! seriously? it just adds to the mystery.

Will we EVER be able to turn to NASA & say 'We Believe You'? I sadly don't think so & i'll be honest with you this makes me truly SAD :(
I can only HOPE the real BIG reason they have never told us the TRUTH is because if this truth was put out there it really would create HAVOC or wreck SOCIETY in which case sadly for NASA they will have to take the BS from me who wants DISCOVERIES to be made PUBLIC.
Perhaps they have been put between a ROCK & HARD PLACE?

When REAL LIFE is more exciting, adventurous & daring you KNOW it's GOING to be a FUN RIDE & Story when it finally arrives.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3591 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: THE CLOVERFIELD PARADOX (2018) a MOVIE vs STS-75 Real Life Footage
You can but only laugh at this situation seen in this STS-75 footage.

The Astronauts are trying to track the TETHER & Mission Control are really ONLY concerned with talking about the TETHER (apart from that brief moment in which DEBRIS was mentioned ;) ) well that's some fancy moving debris wouldn't you say? & they ALL look the same design , shape & size ;) FUNNY THAT huh?

The Tether still has the Satellite section attached to it...I wonder where this is now? still drifting in SPACE? did it fall back to EARTH or did our ALIEN Friends here get a hold of it & take it back to their MOON BASE? :ohmy:

Maybe i put my trust in people too much & expect them to be of some reasonable intelligence & regardless of what others might be telling them they are seeing can work it out for themselves.

Perhaps this is what PAUL HERTZ (one of NASA's chiefs) was talking about when he said if only you folks knew a fraction of what we did (NASA) then you'd never sleep again...well if they're here & close by & they do have a huge amount of BIG ships up there then WE DEAL WITH IT, it's as simple as that if that's the reality of the situation.

It then becomes a QUESTION of...WHY are they here?
1) Simple CURIOSITY...we must be one hell of a STRANGE SPECIES to all the others out there, we laugh, we cry, we have fun, we are stupid & crazy (we LOVE killing our own kind) we have art & culture, we feel, we create & we are individuals & just about EVERYTHING ELSE inbetween.

YUP we are I would venture to say a RATHER UNIQUE form of SPECIES worthy of checking out.

or

2) If not just curious about us then WHAT?
They CREATED US? can you say that's NOT the CASE? every chance this is true (we know little of our DNA make up still) that would be a BIGGIE for sure & would change DARWIN's THEORY.

3) They have intentions to INVADE & or DESTROY US?
Well I would be strongly disappointed with THEM if this were the case...you EXPECT MORE from a highly civilised species but if that is the case? then we shall be forced to BATTLE THEM & DEFEND ourselves the BEST we CAN? it would not last long probably.
But seriously I find this scenario the least likely...we should be more concerned by the likes of RUSSIA & North KOREA.

If you think this is DEBRIS then NASA have a hold on you...if you think it is something else? something remarkable, a TRUTH then I think your on the right track, are they alien ships? or some form of spacecraft? sure looks like it to me, it's been mentioned that they could be large creatures close to our planet but hidden by the spectrum (be it IR or UV light) that we cannot see.

But I have to say when you work in all the other things discovered but not acknowledged then if you side with these are SHIPS of some form or another then I don't think you'll be too far off ;)

There's a LOT of them aren't there?

Did they JUST TURN UP out of the BLUE? at the precise point that this TETHER Broke?

No of course not...they MUST have been already here in EARTH ORBIT or very CLOSE to IT...now where would be the BEST PLACE to HIDE a multitude of HUGE Spacecraft? ok we can't really see them anyway! but just to be sure to keep them away from prying EARTH EYES where do you think they might be STATIONED?
Just asking/