Need LM1's forum designers to ALLOW Photographic Uploads? COMET 69P DISCOVERIES

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3593 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Need LM1's forum designers to ALLOW Photographic Uploads? COMET 69P DISCOVERIES
This ROSETTA Mission by the ESA has bugged me for awhile now & it seems the more I EXPLORE it (from their OWN photographs) the more I discover.

I'm requesting those that upgraded this forum to ALLOW Photographic Uploads (once again)
I'll be polite & simply say this was a problem with the FORUMS upgrade & new look (but from DAY 1 of this new look I have not been able to upload my findings) now is this just me? or can other LM1 members upload photographs? I have no idea as I'm the only one left here that posts anything...it would be fun to see if just 1 of you folks out there COULD? upload a photograph here? say of the moon?
If they were able to then I would head into conspiracy mode of course :) but if they could not then it's perhaps a glitch / an error in the matrix (sorry I mean in the new forums software ;) )

Something has gone on with this new forum's design.

I'm asking because I have some FUN & NEW Discoveries.

It's only ever going to be folks like I (into SPACE) that will discover such things away from the ESA & NASA as normal everyday folks are still (SADLY :( ) not into SPACE TRAVEL or PROJECTS such as ours here (LM1) hence the trouble we're having getting this thing off the ground, I say again...they should have gone 'BIG' on the MEMORIES SAVED FOREVER theme around Christmas Time as well as & save YOUR or one of YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DNA FOREVER on the MOON...I would have gambled early! I mean we lost all this KICKSTARTER MONEY ANYWAY.

SO yeah...the NEW COMET 67P DISCOVERIES.

I've never been WORRIED about being WRONG & I have sometimes corrected myself, the TRUTH is always better in the long run (something i think both NASA & the ESA will discover for themselves in time)

So I have discovered MANY STRANGE THINGS upon COMET 67P (or close to it) that SPACECRAFT with 2 circular sections at either end being just one of them (although to be fair someone else also discovered this I later found out but it wasn't hard to find)
Now if that thing is a reflection of some kind I just don't see it? as it is completely different to the ROSETTA Spacecraft & PHILAE (the lander)

This was / is a MISSION I CHEERED ON...a brilliant achievement but there is SO MUCH MORE to COMET 67P & clearly NASA thinks so too as they have ALREADY SCHEDULED a mission of their own to return to this place...you don't find that in the least bit CURIOUS? :whistle:

I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU THE PHOTO'S & have a DEBATE with you as to what THEY ARE?

Namely...

1) A Structure so curious it can ONLY HAVE EVER BEEN MADE...
It is HEXAGONAL in Shape (or something close to it) which for starters gets you thinking WHAT? right?
But it also has structures behind this which appear to be pipes? leading back there....NO JOKING! go find this yourself.
All these BURSTS coming from this thing COMET (67P) well what if THESE were from things like THIS? making these energy bursts NOT NATURAL that would be a BIG WHOAH? right?
i think it's a reasonable assumption to make & judging by the amount of venting bursts all around this thing at times I just have to ask? is this perhaps just 1 of these JETS / ENGINE Bursts piece of EQUIPMENT I've found of as maybe 6, 7 or 8 such things for if you go look at this thing (67P) showing such venting you will see in some of the photographs that this thing is venting those 6,7 or 8 times at once & all around this comet, what's more they seem like incredibly STRONG ejections too...GO TAKE A LOOK.

If not this? a device to power or manoeuvre this thing ? then WHAT IS IT?
Could it be a gateway to somewhere...all I can see is that this thing LOOKS WEIRD & UNNATURAL & should not be there if this was simply a never been touched comet.
it is clear (to me) something that HAS been created / manufactured OR put here by someone or something.
THE PHOTO (if seen) speaks for itself.
I cannot imagine ANYONE seeing this thing saying YES total natural...if you do? then your a part of what I think is an ESA cover up of the TRUTH.

If the ESA doesn't know about this? then they should contact me (my e-mail can be found on this site which was news to me but there you go, go look you'll find it, if a member) & I will happily forward it on to you folks :)
The simple fact is...they knew what they were doing with this MISSION to 67P & they almost certainly knew WHAT to EXPECT...if they didn't? then there is something seriously up, perhaps they didn't expect how interesting it was going to be & so had to be selective with what they released to the public? If so? I still don't know why? I always thought the HUMAN RACE needed to find discoveries & let us know, perhaps all these cover ups are connected & it just got (as they said in one of my all time favourite films 'Capricorn One' ) TOO BIG.

Well either they are going to look stupid in years to come OR I am? and you know what i'll take THAT BET...and say it's them THAT are WRONG.

2) And this is a DOOZY.
I know you get can rocks & cliff faces that LOOK like objects, animals, faces & this might be the case with this one?
Did I wish I had even clearer CLOSE UP shots to confirm this thing? YES but I'll go with my gut on this as I have with that SCULPTURE upon PLUTO (I still can't understand why no one else can see that thing?)
So did the folks that did that sculpture on Pluto also do this one? it has that old EGYPTIAN look about it.
WHAT DOES IT SHOW? I wish I could show you & some of you could then LAUGH at how wrong I am?

It appears to show (close to a area with other structures) within a mountainous ridge type area a carved out section appearing to show both a MALE like figure (with a HUGE HEADRESS) & what for all the world looks like a FEMALE figure right next to him HOLDING HANDS (she also has a headdress which is smaller)
It would be INCREDIBLE if this is the case...don't you think I know that! it would be such a STRANGE THING to have on a so called COMET ;) on a Planet like PLUTO no problem but why have such a thing on a comet?
If we assume the HEXAGONAL Shape with pipes leading from it & these structures & that ship are ALL HERE (I know takes some believing) THEN it is not so much a jump to realise that whilst here they created some FANTASTIC Artwork...perhaps they are their GODS? or someone of NOTE? (clearly)

I do wish I could show you...come on LM1 re-enable the UPLOADING of PHOTOGRAPHIC Evidence (I have considered heading to YOUTUBE & doing my own thing but I just like the idea of like minded people here on LM1 who I thought might be more open minded to such things out there)

3) I have discovered not 1 but 2 curiously shaped objects which to me do not look natural & appear to be DISH shaped.
If EVER confirmed this would make it obvious as to what this thing was.

4) I think I may have mentioned previously...there is at the bottom of a canyon like area on this thing which appears to show something that looks like a LARGE RETANGULAR BOX (I even joked about it being Michael Caine & his crew from 'The Italian Job' at the end of that film) it even has what looks like a GO FASTER Strip down the side & a circular area making it look somewhat like a COACH or MOTOR HOME.
Do I think it is such a thing? come on now! I like a joke as well as the next man but this would be clearly unlikely but it's the SHAPE & the OVERALL LOOK of this thing that makes you wonder WHAT IS IT?
Close by perched on a strange rocky like tower is funnily enough what looks like a TOWER but this one on top looks artificial in nature (it has grappling hook types around the top edge of this rock) again WHAT is IT.

5) There are numerous other things I have noticed which have SHAPES that to my eyes just cannot be natural but I shall stick with these 4 for starters of which this first one mentioned is something you look at (if you could?) & would just shake your head at & say NO WAY JOSE is THAT NATURAL...a hexagon like shaped OBJECT that appears to be of a GOOD SIZE leading to other structures behind it & seemingly connected with cables or pipework, well I am SORRY ESA but I think your KEEPING SECRETS FROM US & like I said if this was true? then it might follow that the sculpture (these folks out there sure do seem to like their sculptures...perhaps they did influence the EGYPTIANS?) here might also be such a thing & then it follows ALL THE REST...the DISH, the STRUCTURES & yes even the SHIP? (which means this place may still be ACTIVE? which to me is truly THRILLING?)

That's all...if I am right this will all in due course be PROVEN to be TRUE.
It's just a crying shame to someone like me that it will be way after I am gone for whatever reason? as they seem to not want to disclosure such incredible information to the public out here...but I am trying my best to inform you of such things.

My BIG HOPE is that someone from THE SKY at NIGHT would read such a thing (especially as I have just read that after ALL THESE YEARS on BBC TV there is a good chance of it being AXED from the schedules :( TRAGIC NEWS if ever confirmed) & perhaps they could GO OUT WITH A BIG BANG :dry: LAST EPISODE...

One showing & Questioning ALL THESE THINGS on PLUTO, COMET 67P, OUR MOON, MARS & CERES that I have shown you & who knows where else they might be within our own solar system! INCREDIBLE really but I can't be wrong about ALL of THEM (and I have a funny feeling I might be right about ALL of them)

We shall see.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.