STS-75 Tether Mission NASA HIGHLIGHTS ;) WHAT'S Missing ?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3594 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: STS-75 Tether Mission NASA HIGHLIGHTS ;) WHAT'S Missing ?
Here is the NASA STS-75 "HIGHLIGHTS" Package VIDEO.

Now I just can't help but think there is something MISSING from this Highlights package for this MISSION.

Let me think...

OH YEAH

All the UFO's that SWARM around this tether.

Now HOW did this not make the package? THIS was 'THE' Highlight, after all, it's not everyday you get DOZENS of LARGE Saucer shaped craft taking an interest in your experimental mission.

Now for any of you that watched or are about to watch this video...think carefully before thinking that they are either ICE CRYSTALS? DEBRIS? or the water? we see ejected from the SHUTTLE.

These were NOTHING of the sort...go check out the STS-75 UFO ENCOUNTER a few lines down on these forums page.

That main section at the front of this tether s still attached to it...THESE THINGS show up & dwarf it (these have been estimated by some to be anywhere between 1 & 2 miles in size, I can't say for sure but THEY DO LOOK BIG)

What's more each of them are almost identical, they are POWERED, they are revolving & what's more they are heading & moving in different directions.

It's come to something when I mission ends up being one of the BEST ENCOUNTERS EVER but fails to make the official NASA Highlights Reel :lol:

Of course the story goes...

This extra footage showing these craft was NEVER supposed to have ever been released to TV or onto the Internet but someone at a TV CABLE STATION got to see it & released it to the WORLD...and to that sir I am grateful.

It's a decent highlights package, a few interesting sections, one here in which they appear to be growing something very strange, for any of you that saw the OK, not bad but not great science fiction film called "LIFE" about an orbiting space station that picks up a probe from MARS with organic life onboard which grows to an incredible size & becomes hostile you may notice the similarities :lol: there is even a FUN JOKE from mission control saying that if it gets ANY BIGGER they'll leave 'em all up there :ohmy:
There is a shot of the MOON going weird...probably natural? filmed through Earth's clouds it would seem?

A VERY interesting Experiment, it's been said by some in the know (so it goes?) that we ALREADY have FREE ENERGY but those in POWER (if you'll pardon the Pun :dry: ) are not YET willing to give it up for ALL the WORLD to have.

If TRUE I am sure you GOOD PEOPLE would join with me in saying how SAD that is & to get a move on in giving it to the WORLD rather than always thinking about PROFIT & MONEY & POWER (again)

It's a STRANGE THING that this VIDEO (STS-75 showing the extra footage of all these craft swarming around it taking interest) is OUT THERE for EVERYONE to see & is a CONFIRMATION that they EXIST, it's ACTUAL PROOF showing there's a LOT of THEM close by (so where are they? close to EARTH orbit? just away? or are they from the MOON? or perhaps one of the other planets in our system? or are they NOT from this UNIVERSE at all?) but this is out there & it shouldn't BUT STILL NASA will not own up to what happened on this INCREDIBLE MISSION.

It's as if NASA understands this but cannot for WHATEVER REASON own up to the REALITY of the SITUATION.
WHY NOT?
We can all see this & anyone with a brain can clearly see & understand what it is they are seeing (even if some details might not be quiet so clear cut) but if you want to tow the line & believe this is debris, ice crystals or water particles junked from the shuttle then be my guest :P your wrong of course but I understand if your a die hard NASA fan (I used to be such a thing until I began seeing things, discovering things & finding my own conclusions which I would back even against NASA...I dread to think what my younger NASA FAN self would think? but I would just tell him to wait & see)
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #3595 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: STS-75 Tether Mission NASA HIGHLIGHTS ;) WHAT'S Missing ?

Just wanted to put the ACTUAL HIGHLIGHT FOOTAGE from this Mission on the same posting :woohoo:

It's a GREAT MYSTERY this one.

Not a mystery in the respect of WHAT ARE THESE THINGS ?

Because like I said anyone with a half a brain will know perfectly well what these things are.

They are some 90 miles away from the shuttle & this debris, ice or water crystals just happens to follow it & shows they have grown in size & can change direction...well that's some weird stuff.

No, of course they are Spacecraft, the BIG Mystery is who's? which species? and whereabouts are they now? & where did they come from? and what are they doing here?

I've speculated till I am blue in the face, it is annoying, they better have a damn good reason for not letting us poor folks NOT in the loop in on this BIG MYSTERY, I hope I am wrong about the MONEY, POWER & GREED thing? I really do.
But I don't think I am wrong about my reasons behind what it is we are seeing here, there & everywhere.

Our GALAXY is HUGE...we live our little lives (and sometimes we're lucky & get dealt a good set of cards whilst others don't...it would be nice for those folks to have a chance too right?) & many don't feel things out there concern us & yet they exist & could change our lives (i would hope for the better) sure they'll be SHOCKS, SURPRISES, DELIGHT, as well as things that SCARE the living daylights out of us but when they come a knocking on our door (which they have been doing for many centuries if not thousands o years now) WHY can't we acknowledge them to the WORLD?

And this is JUST our own GALAXY!!!
What of OTHER GALAXIES? Andromeda heading towards us which is far bigger than ours.
Not to mention everything else in our UNIVERSE & everything out of it? other UNIVERSES? other dimensions?
WOW is it going to get interesting in the future for us...pray we don't somehow kill ourselves for EVERYONE that might have come after us might not come into being & if they don't then we might not be SAVED ;)

It surely MUST get to a POINT where it just gets SILLY?
And with PRIVATE ENTERPRISE in SPACE & More & More Missions to come we can't be far off right?
But then they'll have some explaining to do? and that point in our HISTORY will be VERY INTERESTING to Witness.
WHY? did they keep it SECRET all this Time? and might it have something to do with DARWIN's EVOULTION THEORY in that he was right up to a point ;)

Who knows?
All I know is that unless my eyes are deceiving me...THESE are BLINKING GREAT BIG SAUCER CRAFT, Comet 67P is far stranger than let on, there's a MASSIVE face sculpture on PLUTO (or something that resembles it...NOT MADE by PLUTO's natural erosion i'll tell you that much for sure) strange STRUCTURES & OBJECTS on MARS as well as CERES & our very OWN MOON.
And these are things that to my knowledge has not been discovered by anyone else on the Internet & I want to KNOW what they ALL ARE? and if they are connected somehow?
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.