Some of the STARS in the NIGHT SKY are NOT 'Stars' PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE shows..

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 1 week ago #3596 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Some of the STARS in the NIGHT SKY are NOT 'Stars' PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE shows..
THAT we have SPACECRAFT stationed in EARTH ORBIT or close to it (and NO we are NOT talking the International Space Station)

It's the early hours of the morning here in ENGLAND but this is getting too weird to not share this somewhere.
I have taken photographic evidence before (and this is my 4th time) YOU SHOULD TRY IT...you might get a SHOCK! I DID!

So whilst watching 'BABY DRIVER' a violent film to be sure but a super one nevertheless with a star making performance in the lead role I noticed at approx. 00 hours 20 minutes something strange that appeared in a cloud outside in the night sky through our broken blind.
I paused the film & headed towards the blinds & sure enough a strange fuzzy white light was shining behind the whispery clouds (it's a really nice clear night sky, save for a few of these thin, see thru clouds) & it DISAPPEARED & then re-appeared, by now I am getting used to STRANGE PHENOMENA because I've seen & witnessed much already...some you folks really wouldn't believe.

So I grabbed my camera & hoped I might get a shot of this strange light in the sky but by the time I had done this & found the key & headed outside it had sadly gone!

Still, knowing digital camera's can sometimes pick up strange things I began shooting all around the night sky.

I returned inside & completed watching BABY DRIVER...a rather COOL FILM whose violence I can forgive because it's very OTT Cartoon like.

Next thing I did after shutting everything down was to see if I had picked up that strange bright white light (more than just a star...take my word for it!) but sadly after having uploading the card onto my PC it was not too be found.

What is STRANGE is that I found something again, perhaps even more strange that this starburst like within those thin clouds.

I've told you about this before...can't sadly show you the pictures anymore here...but I've taken pictures of the NIGHT SKY in the NIGHT SKY mode & have captured long cigar shaped structures in space close to us but the best was just after the Christmas gone (I had heard the stories of the many spacecraft launches around the world at around this time & was curious if I could pick something up, perhaps the reason for such launches...and sure enough I targeted a strange yellow star looking object...turns out, NO LIE, it's a spacecraft, can't be anything else & it is NOT the ISS or a satellite)

So what did I capture tonight in the NIGHT'S SKY?

Well what didn't I capture...well ok not to my knowledge that white starburst like star but the things are did capture are remarkable...

Now before continuing I will admit to taking these shots hand held without a tripod (I have such a thing but have never used it, I think I shall have to do so very soon) but I do have a decent knack of holding my breath in whilst taking these shots & it seems to work for the most part, so what did the camera capture?

1) A FANTASTIC Dark Grey with BLUE Tint CYCLINDER shaped object...with strange markings along the length of it & circular section at the front.
This when I took the photograph just looked like you basic BRIGHT white STAR...it is nothing of the sort!

2) Another different white star looking object targeted (I had the camera at maximum BEST resolution & on it's highest ZOOM & in the NIGHT SKY mode) became another LONG shaped object but it was shaped a little like the letter S if you were to pull it a little longer (stretch it at either end) there are some flat sections & some notches in this one...EXTRAORDINARY!

3) Another star like object...but yet another different thing altogether (if you take a photograph of an ACTUAL STAR you should get normally a white, yellow or even perhaps a reddish orange circular glow with VERY LITTLE DETAIL, when zoomed it mat get bigger but not dramatically so but they'll be no more detail to it...ALL THESE have strange shapes, colour or detail to them!) this one is a STRANGE one!
It shows what appears to be a series of circular structures along it's cylinder like shape, the first part of this on the left has a greenish hue to it & something sticking out from it (looking like a laser gun) the 2nd part of this craft is blue in colour but this whole structure is made up of circular sections that seem to be connected by this strange light...it is very strange.

4) Yet another white star looking object ends up looking more like a ROCK in Space!

5) This is a GOODIE...because I was fully ZOOMED in & then I am able to use the BLADE RUNNER like ZOOM on the PC it shows up what looks to be that same SPACECRAFT I photographed around Christmas, is it the same?
It shows the same general looking shape of that one but it's more blocky but you can see the two side long nacelle types either side of it.

6) Another INCREDIBLE & DIFFERENT ONE...looking (I kid you not) like the ALIEN's elongated smooth skull from the film of the same name!
It's not an alien of course, it's another strange looking ship of another DIFFERENT DESIGN!!!!
Are they have a meeting of different ALIEN SPECIES up there or WHAT?

7) I have also captured something that looks like a DRONE (you know those 3 circular propeller types?)

8) This I think was my favourite of the night.
I DO WISH I COULD SHOW YOU IT for it shows what can only be described as a very familiar looking OBJECT.
It's GREY, it's SAUCER SHAPED with what appears to be a BIG dome at the centre of it...IS THIS one of those similar looking craft from the TETHER INCIDENT with STS-75 ?

9) This next one is a DOOZY for anyone that knows of such things?
I have captured in the NIGHT SKY something I again thought was a STAR? many of these larger one's you can see in the NIGHT SKY are NOTHING of the sort...and I do know how that sounds! but it is the TRUTH.
This object seems to comprise of 2 different spacecraft but here's the strange thing....
ONE of these appears to have the look of the so called DARK KNIGHT with the flipper like back end & strangely bent/angled front end which LOOKS to be looked into another craft & this looks like a more traditional rocket or shuttle like craft (JUST WONDERING is this that SECRETIVE Space Shuttle they have up there that is unmanned? and have they finally made a play to try & capture this DARK KNIGHT 'alien' satellite in Space?)

10) YES, we are in DOUBLE FIGURES, I took a lot of the NIGHT SKY tonight & even I cannot quiet BELIEVE the amount of DIFFERENT Spacecraft up there masquerading as STARS....HOW have the Amateur Astronomers NOT NOTICED? and or FOUND/ PHOTOGRAPHED these?
So Number 10 looks like a MISSLE / ROCKET type with the old style funnel type engine at the bottom.

11) And my final one for tonight :cheer: & perhaps the strangest & most going on in 1 photograph.
I've taken a grouping of strange craft in orbit before around Christmas just gone but these are WEIRD...first up, high in the image is a DARK GREY rock boulder type thing but what really made this one interesting & I remembered seeing both of them passing close to this star were 2 moving objects passing close by to that grey star like object.
These 2 close together objects are...and MUST BE? spacecraft.
They are both very similar designs but with subtle differences...the first is circular with parts sticking out from it, the second one (very close to it) is also circular shaped with a central circular/oval core (it looks like a GREY SATURN)

And there you have it.

You folks will no doubt scoff & think he's off on one again, I am not, this is for real.

SOMETHING VERY STRANGE is HAPPENING currently in SPACE right above our heads close to EARTH ORBIT.

I cannot believe I have captured a variety of different looking craft up there in the NIGHT SKY that MOST would mistake for STARS (they are NOT STARS...I know what a star looks like & I know what a SPACECRAFT looks like...for the most part? and these are SPACECRAFT)

So ARE ALL of THESE what the EARTH's COUNTRIES are concerned with?

That was a strange thing to hear around Christmas Time, yes for sure we are getting more PRIVATE SPACE ENTERPRISE now but 5 launches was it in about 3 weeks was it? around the WORLD...from major countries is intriguing don't you think?

Well just me again I guess.

I would LOVE to show them to you....they are not STARS but LM1 has disabled uploading photographs here now!

Oh and COMET 67P THAT thing is MORE STRANGE than many of you know.

How do I know? I just do, simple logical reasoning.

Do you think I am wrong about these STARS in OUR NIGHT Sky not being such things...

Well go right ahead...Grab your DIGITAL camera with a minimum PIXELS setting of 14 million, point it at a number of so called stars shining bright at full ZOOM, keep it steady (I will admit to taking a few duffers too) & then after uploading them to your PC, brighten them a little (if needs be?) and then ZOOM in on these objects YOU thought were STARS...

THEY ARE NOT...many of them are some form of SPACECRAFT.

What are they doing up there? are they ours? part of the so called hush, hush SPACEFLEET or are they of ALIEN origin? we know they have been visiting this planet for many years (perhaps thousands?) but what are they up to?

I find it a very interesting SUBJECT because whilst people still sadly...LAUGH & SMILE at such things & consider them NONSENSE, it's actually REAL.

Go find out for yourselves...try thinking & working things out for yourselves you may DISCOVER all is NOT as it seems.

And with that I am off to my old PLANET...Nanoo Nanoo :dry: