MOON CASTLE (Apollo 17) Why No Photographs of this Place ?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 3 days ago #3604 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: MOON CASTLE (Apollo 17) Why No Photographs of this Place ?
What follows is i believe a great UNKNOWN DISCOVERY & the story of how I found it...

I searched YAHOO images with the words 'Apollo 17 landing site' & among a number of images was this one that caught my eye...

files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6623a036c0ed.jpg

It is very small here & is up on YAHOO images.
I think I remember asking folks here :lol: yeah good luck with that! if anyone knew if this was a REAL & OFFICIAL NASA Apollo 17 image because I had never seen it before.

Here was my silly mistake...when you click on an image on Yahoo images it opens up 2 options...
1) View the image
or
2) Open the webpage it came from
It's only this weekend that I revisited this image on YAHOO and noticed I had never clicked the webpage before (I think I was simply concentrating on this image, which even at this size I thought had something STRANGE about it.

Clicking on the webpage tab takes you here...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread483418/pg1

Here you will see this small photograph but is it for REAL? or FAKED? I thought it looked real & that thought was soon to be CONFIRMED here :woohoo: but before this you might notice the discussion here & what's funny really is that this fella was SO CLOSE to finding something REMARKABLE but he seems to be more interested in that shadow opposite the lander.
Someone confirms for him that this shadow is being cast by 'Geophone Rock' over to the left sided edge, this appears to be the case, I checked with the Mission Site Map...he even crops this small crater out of the picture with this INCREDIBLE 'Moon Castle' like structure strung across it from one side to the other.

Ok, so how do I know it's an official REAL NASA Apollo 17 image...well here's the thing...IT ISN'T, it's from NASA but it is NOT from the APOLLO 17 Mission like I had thought, perhaps taken from the remaining guy in orbit around the MOON awaiting their return.
No this is a REAL, HONEST NASA photograph but taken many years later by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (NO WONDER I could not find it within the Apollo 17 Archive) & THANKS to one of those that responded to his question we are able to confirm that YES this is a GENUINE shot of the APOLLO 17 landing site & that this CRATER close to it with this STRUCTURE is there.

Which BEGS the QUESTION...

WHY are there NO Photographs of this place? better still, why NO Filmed footage of this INCREDIBLE thing?

A walled Square AREA (with shadow seen within this FORECOURT are being cast by the wall in front of it) this area then thins out as it heads over to the other side of this crater, with what look like a few turrets along the wall and very much having a CASTLE LOOK to it!
Beneath this top walkway (like the one's you have no doubt walked on top of yourselves when visiting such things) are what appear to be 2 ARCHWAYS with pathways leading to / through them.

So I ask AGAIN....

WHY Not 1 single photograph showing this PLACE? apart from this one on the NASA site from the LRO years later...

www.nasa.gov/images/content/369444main_lroc_apollo17_lrg.jpg

The crater can be found pretty much BANG CENTRE of this photograph (just below centre) directly above it is the remains of the Apollo 17 lander casting a shadow to the right...follow straight left from this & you will come to that Rock I mentioned casting that shadow he was so interested about.

And here is the full NASA page showing other landing sites taken by the LRO.
www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedi...ges/apollosites.html

So, your an ASTRONAUT on APOLLO 17's rather unique mission & you JUST SO HAPPEN to park up next to a smallish CRATER (NOT NAMED? to my knowledge? and yes this is NOT the much larger 'Camelot Crater' I thought it might have been, I wish it had been, what a FUN in-joke that would have been, a MYTHICAL CASTLE :lol: well it's close enough) that just happens to have a structure (some of you may think it natural? GOOD LOOK with that? those straight lines & shapes & overall LOOK of this structure panning one side of this crater to the other is very unlikely in my view to be found naturally occurring? but you may know different? ;) ) which LOOKS like a castle / wall structure & YOU as one of these astronauts are not going to take ANY PHOTOGRAPHS of this thing? really? it's of no interest whatsoever to you? nothing unusual about this? Ok then, you & I would make very different type of astronauts...I WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THIS (like a rash) surely your CURIOSITY would be too much take just passing by this & not take ANY photo's AT ALL? of course they did & what I wouldn't give to see them!

I cannot post better shots I have showing this PLACE...it is extraordinary & should in no way be there!
This thing cannot be NATURAL.
WHY I hear you ask? :dry: so back to the astronauts up there close to this...without a single doubt they would have taken photo & video evidence of this, it's just too STRANGE not too.

If NATURAL? where are the shots of this?
I cannot find them on the APOLLO 17 Archive or ANYWHERE? please show me?

The REASON they are NO WHERE TO BE SEEN is rather obvious if you've taken a look at my past attempts of getting close up's of this thing (I have EVEN BETTER shots now!) this is NOT NATURAL.

It has been constructed.
By whom?
Your guess is as good as mine...
An ANCIENT (perhaps unknown) previous occupant of EARTH or civilization that somehow managed to head to the STARS before us? leaving behind them there hops to here & there within our own system.

It's acknowledged that MANY Apollo photographs were NOT RELEASED to the PUBLIC...those of this AREA are some of those, they have been held back, for how long? who knows? perhaps until we HUMANS have GROWN UP (well the majority)

If this was a NATURAL STRUCTURE then surely we would be able to view them right now...and marvel over how such a natural structure resembles & CASTLE / FORT like structure :whistle:

I remember investigating the LCROSS bombing mission (erm I mean exploratory looking for water mission :dry:) & seeing that photo mistakenly placed in front of the mission controller (which he later went on to proclaim was a computer image :lol: well bless him that IS a better excuse than ice crystals) if only for the fact that his doodles in the margins seem to betray him & they look like a square structure too & incredibly (go back & look at my close up's of these margin doodles) a CASTLE like structure...YES, really!

So a little more information on this MOON CASTLE like structure spanning this small crater close by to them...

Judged by the 500 meter measure NASA have kindly included on this photograph you can calculate that this whole structure from one side of the crater to the other measures approx. 50 meters in length OR it measures the length of an OLYMPIC sized Swimming POOL like this one...

myswimpro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/20...trials2-1024x658.jpg

Starting from this left hand side of the POOL...I've worked out that this SQUARE Structure measures approx. 15 meters each side (approx? ok, it might be slightly longer than wider) so SEE those 2 people on our side here? well this Square area would probably reach him & then would head over to that far left side edge (the one that reads RED women's 200 breaststroke side) falling just 2 lanes short of it.
That is roughly the size of this thing...it then continues along the crater but narrows from this square area size to a more thinner (castle top walkway like structure...similar to one's you've probably walked yourself?) probably around 7 meters wide? along the way there appears to be turrets & beneath this are what appear to be 2 x Archways (very CASTLE like isn't it?) and pathways leading to & them.

Yes I do realise how it sounds.

And why an old looking structure like this?
Why not a futuristic SHARD :whistle: like structure or a DOME or I don't know something truly weird & alien?
WHY is this thing looking like an ANCIENT CASTLE / FORT like structure?

Pictures taken of this would have been a GIVEN...they are parked right next to this thing.
But there are NONE.

INCREDIBLE though it is...you can't be so stupid as to think NO PHOTOGRAPHS were taken of this place & yet there are NONE to be seen.

It speaks volumes...they have them, they investigated (as they should) & they DISCOVERED something INCREDIBLE (I think Mr Neil Armstrong would be PROUD) something that had been CONSTRUCTED by someone or some thing & that's WHY we have no close up photo's of this thing just a stones throw away from APOLLO 17's landing site (SPOT on TARGET LANDING fella's)

If it was NATURAL it would be the MOST incredibly natural thing seen for like...well EVER! no photo's = not natural, so you folks cannot & are not allowed to see them, the fact of such a strange structure on OUR MOON would be simply too much for you (well, so they think?) & the funny thing is they may well be right we HUMANS are CRAZY....

Can you imagine the TV NEWS HEADLINE tomorrow EVENING....

NASA has confirmed that during the APOLLO 17 MOON Landing Mission they did indeed DISCOVER a strange STRUCTURE that had been made which resembles somewhat a CASTLE.

Yup that would get the sparks flying.

There was a news story not so long ago about a GERMAN SPACE TEAM hoping to send a mission to the moon (I think complete with mini rover) to retrace APOLLO 17's Mission, well folks if you do? I have to say you PICKED the RIGHT mission for APOLLO 17 was something altogether INCREDIBLE & COVERT (rumours Kennedy was even killed because he overheard news of such structures on the MOON & wanted to go public with it)

This was just the tip of the iceberg with regards to this mission (APOLLO 17) the so called LAST of the APOLLO Missions ;)

And there you have it...find the larger NASA photo of this AREA, click on the page to make it larger & then USE your ZOOM function in your browser & then to really GET THE WOW! what is this!
Now just turn your LAPTOP ANTI-CLOCKWISE & just MARVEL at what it is you are seeing :woohoo:
If natural WHY no photographs whatsoever of this? YOU KNOW WHY your LOOKING at IT.
Last Edit: 10 months 3 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #3605 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: MOON CASTLE (Apollo 17) Why No Photographs of this Place ?
COMPARISONS TIME...

Now it may well not be a CASTLE like structure (but it sure LOOKS like it! & I get the feeling that guy in charge of the LCROSS mission might have seen something similar on the MOON)

First Up....

This one which I think might have the look of this (you know) UP THERE...on OUR MOON :woohoo:

media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/...fe/proper-turret.jpg

You can see in this one the turrets, tower, archways & thinner walkways.

images.everytrail.com/pics/fullsize/4984002-Castle_turrets.jpg

A small castle like structure (HERE on EARTH...What!!!!)

cdn.onlyinyourstate.com/wp-content/uploa...noreArch-700x525.jpg

CALDICOT CASTLE

s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/28/99/289961_a22eaf15.jpg

Even if you think me MAD (nope i'm OK) you have to admit it has a look about these?

I will END with this FANTASTIC Original NASA Apollo 17 Press Photo (WOW! would I LOVE to OWN this one)
It shows an artists impression but you'll notice perhaps an in-joke? showing the rope draped over the top of the lander into a NOOSE shape :ohmy: was this just by accident? or indeed an in joke for this (so called) last Apollo mission to our MOON?
No idea but the illustration is AWESOME!
Last Edit: 10 months 4 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #3606 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: MOON CASTLE (Apollo 17) Why No Photographs of this Place ?
www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/ap17-EndOfAnEra.jpg

And just in case some of you have never seen GEOPHONE ROCK on our MOON...facing the Apollo 17 landing sight & visited by them (hence the picture here) here it is...

www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17.geophone_dmh.jpg

Yikes! that's one UGLY looking ROCK.
Almost looks like a ROCK CREATURE that's been SLAIN (like something in that marvellous kids movie "The Neverending Story") cue LAMAL & the EPIC Title Theme Song...

After all I have seen & discovered it wouldn't be such a stretch if it was such a thing ;)

NEVER STOP WONDERING & QUESTIONING (even if to many they might think you STUPID, DAFT or CRAZY) BELIEVE in YOURSELF but if proven to be wrong...never be too proud to ADMIT IT...it's how we learn right?

I will certainly need some convincing to convince me that...

1) This is NOT something CONSTUCTED on our MOON (No Photo's to me = something we can't show the folks back home on EARTH)

2) PLUTO...that whole small (measuring 24 miles across, so it's said) ROCKY OUTCROP here CLEARLY (100% certain) has structures, objects & even sculptures all the way along this length...it is AMAZING!

3) MARS...yup there's a strange series of objects, structures, ruins, rocket/missile components in this area taken by PATHFINDER showing the so called Martian Sphinx....there's also cleared areas, a curiously shaped triangular rock that is HUGE & is split into two (or so it seems) & amazingly coming from it? a large pipe with below this a spherical object...and of course that enclosed area with that huge SCREEN looking object & close by it DISH? similar to one looking the same on PLUTO.

4) COMET 67P had a spacecraft close to it & again there are strange things to be found upon the COMET itself...the ESA MUST know this!

5) 'CERES' yet another Square looking BASE (bang centre in a small Crater) along with something that at first looks like a crater but which is something again altogether STRANGER.

I know...you think I am that strange person?
I'm really NOT, although it's TRUE I am a very different type of HUMAN to most, one willing to OPEN their MIND to the reality of the place we were born into.

And with that i'm off to my local estate agents...

I am looking for a property on the MOON hopefully one that has a look of a CASTLE about it, anyone know where I might find one? :whistle:
Last Edit: 10 months 4 days ago by Paul Conway.