TIMELESS (NEW Season 2) on E4 WED 4th APRIL at 9pm

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #3611 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: TIMELESS (NEW Season 2) on E4 WED 4th APRIL at 9pm
WONDERFUL NEWS.
Ok we'll be some 4 weeks behind the USA but I am just DELIGHTED to have this WONDERFUL Television Series back on UK screens.

I have no idea how well it's doing in the USA? if it's taken off? or if it's still only attracting a 'CULT' following?

Probably the later...REALITY TV it seems is still the type for the majority thesedays! Ah well.

Well you can stick your depressing & violent SOAPS (I remember a day back in the 70's watching such soaps as Corrie & Emmerdale Farm with my old lovely grandmother & whilst I still didn't like 'em at least they had a sense of fun & whimsy & comedy sometimes about them...today, it's just violence & men trying to be tough nuts! and of course these episode's will be repeated the same time next year ;) but hey if that's your POISON then so be it)

If however, you like interesting, thought provoking stories / plot that is well acted, FUN, ENGAGING & that (if anything like last season) LOOKS a million dollars then you really should give this TERRIFIC science fiction series a try.

Each & Every episode last season had something to recommend it but it's these 3 time travellers that hold it altogether.

Where will they head to? what will they discover? will their timeline be changed when they get back? will the mom side with the daughter & the team? or is she only their to support RITTENHOUSE (and for Rittenhouse read ??? well you'll work it out)
I even LOVE that the Time Machine is in the shape of the ALL SEEING EYE.

CONFIRMATION that we have not got too long to wait in the UK...just a few days after EASTER DAY and it will be TIME :dry: :lol: WHAT? ;)
BTW such a strange thing to have EASTER DAY on APRIL the 1st (many an April Fools JOKE will be played I am sure...now what can I play on my sister? I know, so her Large Easter Egg has somehow GONE MISSING? but where? I shall simply explain that it was needed up there on our MOON! it was the ALIENS that took it! tasted delicious though :lol: )

Haven't checked if any of the episodes aired in the U.S. were good? bad? or indifferent?
But I do believe if you get the right cast together & their characters match then your half-way there (they did this last season so it should be a given the chemistry is still there) but are the stories? and plot? should be, I thought it was very well written (damn I wish I could write a little better...mistakes a plenty when I post on these FORUMS...damn head...it's the aliens I tell ya! :woohoo: they messed with it when they passed overhead at RIBBLEHEAD VIADUCT)

So here's the confirmation on the E4 UK website.
Last Edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #3612 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: TIMELESS (NEW Season 2) on E4 WED 4th APRIL at 9pm
www.channel4.com/programmes/timeless

I hope as many of you will watch it LIVE (like I) but if not then I would highly recommend that you (I still say TAPE IT) but of course it should read TIME SHIFT it :whistle: :P OH COME ON!!! that was a GOOD ONE :lol: what with the Hard Drive set up's we have today!
All you have to do is type in TIMELESS in the search bar & it will display it for you so you can record it each week.

Got my fingers crossed it's still GREAT (this was by some way my favourite Tv series last year) and I think it will continue to be so this year.

A PROMISE KEPT...I let ya all know when it would hit UK screens...i'm a GOOD GUY really with just a hint of the DARK SIDE at times but I mean well.
Last Edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Paul Conway.