• Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #3613 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Feel SORRY for the RUSSIAN Families in KEMEROVO
Most of us are NOT HAPPY with RUSSIA.
They have clearly TARGETED ex Russians living in Britain (but the fact this endangered other civilians too took it to a greater level)
I was delighted with the RESPONSE from the EU (I don't say that too often) & the nations around the WORLD.

Russia pushed the WRONG country & say what you will about Great Britain but we will NOT be BULLIED & are without question one of (if not THE) fairest nation on the PLANET.
We knew they did this & so did all these other countries, they had previous HISTORY & it clearly follows a PATTERN of aggressive behaviour from RUSSIA & PUTIN.
I have NO IDEA why they are doing this? & what they hope to gain? PRIDE for the Country? seriously??? if you believe killing, invading, bullying & cheating at sports tournaments will give PRIDE to your COUNTRY then you know something has seriously gone wrong with YOUR country.

The UK & thankfully the EU & the WORLD in general have seen though these LIES & have taken a stance...GOOD ON THEM.

So Russia will expel the same amounts...GOOD for them! they know they did this & the other things mentioned & they seem to not KNOW RIGHT from WRONG...if only they had the balls to admit it & say they were wrong we could perhaps MOVE ON? but they've proven to be a dishonest, unfriendly country so I have little hope for them in the short term.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED to RUSSIA???

Are they in such a BAD PLACE now that they're itching for an actual WAR?
Are they so STUPID?
The Russian people never seem to be HAPPY, many seem to be very aggressive (almost mirroring their leadership) it's actually SAD to see, I can't remember the last time I saw a smiling, happy Russian actually living in that country.

I had GREAT hope for RUSSIA...I had expected for them to one day get their act together, cut out the criminal elements & become a fairer nation but I suppose we should have known better.

THE PLANET deserves a BETTER Russia.

CHINA (I know some will not agree) are now a better nation...their response to TRUMP's TRADE WAR Tarrifs on them a PERFECT REPLY.
Could they do better for sure...I don't like the crackdown on POLITICANS that argue against them, Human Rights? yes these need to be addressed but generally I think that country is heading in the RIGHT DIRECTION...Why can't Russia?

Teresa May? wow was she dropped in it by ex Prime Minister Cameron.
I cannot ever recall voting for the Tories before but MY GOD am I glad I did so...my fears & thoughts over Jeremy Corbyn seem to have been proven correct, I really do believe he couldn't run a chip shop! so how in the world could he run a country? the recent problems only add to the reasons he should NOT be Prime Minister of this GREAT COUNTRY.
Would you seriously want this guy in charge over Brexit & when we are at loggerheads with Russia?
Prime Minster May has done as well as anyone put in this situation could have done...my hats off to her.
He even said something along the lines of we'll keep TRIDENT (nuclear deterrent) but get this...
HE WOULD NEVER, EVER use them, even if fired upon first, so there goes your deterrent (intelligent fellow isn't he?) so he would pay billions for a new updated system but would never authorise such a command to use them...WASTE MONEY WHY DON'T YOU....sums up modern politics these days, folks who THINK they can do the job that can't.
He would like to re-nationalise the Railways & other Utility Services...Not against the idea but it's too far gone! they're in PRIVATE hands! the COST to buy them all back in would be INCREDIBLE! better scenario? get some rules & regulations in to cap these greedy companies making huge % of profits from customers...not against profits but they go too far.

My family laugh (because if we didn't we'd cry) at the state of POLITICS around the WORLD.

We swear we went to bed one night & seem to have woken up to a WORLD that decided to put IDIOTS in charge of many parts of it!!!!
or with a chance of being in charge.
Individuals that should NEVER be anywherenear power because they are NOT nice, calm, friendly, decent or even reasonably intelligent people (surely a minimum required to become such a individual) PUTIN, TRUMP, KIM JONG UN, the SYRIAN guy (name alludes me...not worthy of naming anyway) & yes CORBYN (a Labour Leader in the same company as these folks WOW! I never thought I would write such a thing)

LABOUR is a PARTY I will NEVER Vote for ever again as long as he, his UNION loving backroom staff & this SHADOW Cabinet (that he needed to scrape together to put into power after a large percentage of his cabinet walked out in protest) remain intact.
LABOUR needs a MASSIVE SHAKE-UP or the folks shaking their heads in disbelief there need to knuckle down & FORM a NEW PARTY or combine with the LIBS?
When you've LOST natural LABOUR Supporters you know it's GONE TOO FAR...and this is the case now!

Interesting to read Prime Minister MAY has promised a multi-year funding plan for the NHS in ENGLAND, let's not forget SCOTLAND, WALES & NI Prime Minister.
She is trying to PLAN for the FUTURE of the NHS & this is right, something needs doing judging by what happened over the winter.
So again, hats off to her...I really do believe she is trying her best.

Now as BAD as RUSSIA seems to be right now I could not help but feel great sadness at hearing of the awful news in SIBERIA and the City of KEMEROVO...41 children killed!!! and 23 adults! I can't imagine the awfulness they had to face!
I am glad President Putin headed over to the city (I don't believe he is all bad) but if he's not careful this might seem like nothing with the escalation of EVIL being inflicted by RUSSIA upon other countries around the world with small children there.

I really do DESPAIR over we HUMANS now...I swear to you I sometimes wonder if I was BORN on another PLANET & brought here?
Last Edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Paul Conway.