It's ALL about the LOVE...NOT expensive WEDDINGS!

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3614 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: It's ALL about the LOVE...NOT expensive WEDDINGS!
Sometimes you just end up reading a story you had no idea you would and thinking...
That's awful
That's amazing
That's clever
That's thoughtful

Well this story (that for some reason?) sounded interesting to me & concerns the that latter of those...I feel for her, despite her husband having that very well paid City job & her WANTING that BIG WEDDING to outdo previous one's it seems she's sensible & level headed enough to realise ALL these YEARS LATER that it just was not WORTH IT!

It's those that sell the dresses, the food, the flowers, the honeymoon etc that REALLY ENJOY IT!

A nice small church with a few closest of friends & family will do.

No need for the BIG EXPENSE (unless you really can afford it..ie MILLIONAIRE or close to it!)

In the end it's ALL about LOVE right?

You must LOVE this person with every fibre of your being & IF you HAVE THAT then money & grand weddings should be of no interest.

She's right when she says it only lasts a day + the honeymoon cost £15,000 WOW!
We're off to SCOTLAND in the SUMMER & it will cost 1/15th of that & it's a beautiful place on the beach!
SHOP CLEVER I say...she realises this...if you know of someone heading to the ALTAR it may be a wise move to tell them about this story.

1 AMAZING (and expense) DAY? or a deposit on a HOUSE? it is understandable she regrets going with the former!

If you TRULY LOVE SOMEONE does It really matter the cost of such a thing....get Married for under £5,000 ALL IN (holiday included) & TREAT your FUTURE kids on the DAY you got married...now that's the way to go right?

Here's the story...she seems nice & informed, just a shame she got caught up in the pressures of weddings.

www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/067f5a00-...egrets_contentcard28