Interesting MATERIAL to LISTEN to whilst working or playing a game perhaps!

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #3616 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Interesting MATERIAL to LISTEN to whilst working or playing a game perhaps!
This gentleman seems like the real deal?
He's about the same age as my DAD & seems to be (like my father) a GOOD, GENUINE & HONEST Guy?
And if you believe so too? then what he has to say may SURPRISE some of you? TAKE a LISTEN....a good INTELLIGENT Interviewer too (who has somewhat similar THOUGHTS to my own)

And if you like this & thought it possible & informative...THE BIG SECRETS out there are TRULY HILARIOUS really.
When it is finally revealed someday people like I will simply SMILE & say GREAT but WHY NOT earlier?

I suppose you either BELIEVE HIM? or you DON'T?

If his CV and credentials are for REAL? then what he has to say is SIGNIFICANT & took some GUTS to go against what he was told to do when he knew deep in his soul it was WRONG to DESTROY such photographs.
I just wish he had them or the guy he previously mentioned that found them came forward with them.

Even if you are BORED by such POSTINGS (And at this stage I am fairly bored too posting such things as no one (it seems?) is really interested here or you simply do not believe me? and think I am LYING? WHY would I go to ALL this TROUBLE & TIME if I am?

Just give it a listen in the BACKGROUND....you MAY? learn something about the place in which you were BORN into.
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.