• Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #3617 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: MARS...1 Last shot to persuade you of the TRUTH
MARS...

I do not know if there are people or other species still there but I DO BELIEVE there once were & here is why...

Take a look at this video, which is of a guy a little like myself (although I think I reason things out a little more / better) which can only be NOT of NATURAL means.

This is a photograph taken on MARS by PATHFINDER & he picks up on MOST of the CURIOUS OBJECTS here but he misses a few or describes them wrongly but take a look.

If you were just to take this first opened up shot we see of this whole area at approx 1 minute & 5 seconds you may spot some? you may not.
But if you were to SPLIT this rectangular panoramic shot into 1/4 it would be this 1/4 section over to the LEFT HAND SIDE that would interest me the most...then if you were to split that 1/4 part & half it, it would be the TOP half of this 1/4 area that is of REAL INTEREST & where MOST of the PROOF Lies!

But let's go with what he shows us & his ZOOM's to figure things out for ourselves...

At 1 minute & 31 seconds in he ZOOMS in...heading right down the middle to the part 100% of you will have spotted.
To the thing known as the MARTIAN SPHINX.
Well once you see his close up's of this I would be surprised if any of you thought it was simply a natural rock that had been formed into this shape but hey if you want to believe that I won't STOP YA...miracles can happen!
Is this really a SPHINX type structure similar to that in CARIO? well maybe but I think it resembles the PYRAMIDS more than the SPHINX & let's not ignore the structures around it including a really funny structure (oh forget the word structure...it's a building of some kind) and this building to the left of this pyramid like structure is CURVED & is damned CURIOUS.

At precisely this 1 minute 31s mark if you head over to the LEFT hand side of this so called named MARTIAN SPHINX object you will find a dark coned object sticking from the Martian surface (bottom thrust part of a missile / rocket)
Come closer to us from this object back there virtually in a line are numerous more objects from such a thing...a MISSILE / ROCKET.

At 1m 37s he returns to show you that CLOSE UP of the SPHINX...still looks like a PYRAMID with other structures around it to me.
This is the point in which I would like to think 100% of you would say to yourself, so here we have this which looks like a PYRAMID or SPHINX if you like? with other objects / buildings around it...that to the left you can see is curved & looks to have an ENTRANCE.
Are those 2 things (one looking like a long walkway) similar to the feet of the Sphinx in CARIO? perhaps, they certainly are something!
The POINT of this SPHINX / PYRAMID is perfectly positioned to point up to that MOUNTAIN behind it...PERFECT POSITIONING huh?
THIS is the ONLY thing of this SIZE here...nothing like it close by, although if you look to the right hand edge back there close to the base of this mountain may be another structure.

On to 2 minutes & 53 seconds in...
And it's back to the MISSILE / ROCKET components? well they sure look like it to me, it seems to me all of these would FIT together to form such an object & it sure looks like something happened here.

His arrow at this point rests on an object he describes as having a strange shape about it...HE'S NOT WRONG & is RIGHT to point it out.
But I disagree with his conclusion that it's a PLATFORM...it's part of a missile or rocket (I've seen parts of missiles & rockets & these MIRROR THEM perfectly)
This which he calls a PLATFORM is I believe the main cylindrical part of a MISSILE / ROCKET, there appears to be a line down it's length but as we face it we can see CRUMPLED edges (hammer this from the inside out & I would be curious to see the shape it would form ;) )

Now from this same point come forward from this object jumping over that rock in front of it & WHAT DO YOU SEE?
Curious isn't it? I've shown you this central CORE part section of such a MISSILE / ROCKET before & it LOOKS exactly like this one which is half buried (DUE TO THE IMPACT) in the Martian surface...it's shiny rounded outer edge catching the light is in my opinion METAL as is that central circularly part (CORE) and all the pipes heading inside & around the edges of it.

Close by to this is a PIPE Section & a COILED SPRING...I mean, the evidence to me would seem to indicate it is such a THING.

As to who launched it? & HOW LONG AGO? that's more difficult to figure out without closer examination.
I seriously hope it was not us that did this...trying to wipe away MARS HISTORY...if so they missed some major sections including that SPHINX.

He goes on to mention that HOLLOWED OUT rock? well again I think it is part of this MISSILE / ROCKET it even have rivets around the edges (again very similar to older rockets here on EARTH)

Onwards...

4 Minutes exactly in...
He finally starts to head over to the more interesting LEFT hand side & here you should see a very interesting AREA upon MARS.
Back there is an AREA I would LOVE to take a close look at...it's virtually devoid of ROCKS!!!
It's been CLEARED of all rocks!
And at the back of it are a number of curious structures & objects.

4 minutes & 5 seconds
He moves a little more to the LEFT & begins talking about a snake on that rock :)
Bless him but it's no snake, just part of the rock me thinks!

But can you see that rock next to this? the one over to the left of it but close to it, similar sized (large) but more pointy.
Well this rock is almost pointing to one of the most interesting parts of this AREA on MARS...
Find the top of this rock & just to the left of it is what I've been calling the BASE of MARS.
An enclosed AREA with what appear to be walls & a raised area upon which a RECTANGULAR BOX like OBJECT (looking like a CINEMA SCREEN) can be seen, in front of this & to the RIGHT of it is? well it's some kind of EQUIPMENT but I can't make out if it might be a PROJECTOR? or DISH? or some other form of equipment?

To the left of this BASE AREA on the outer left screen edge is a DAMN STRANGE OBJECT which sticks out almost as much as the SPHINX.

Above this VIKING HELMET shaped (obviously FAR bigger of course) if you LOOK CLOSE UP you'll see a slightly curved almost V DELTA WINGED object or area? what makes me think it's more than likely an AREA are the dark sections within this (4 or 5 of them) but this thing also appears to have a form of communications dish on top of it.

4 minutes & 38 seconds on...

And we come to MY FAVOURITE SHOT of MARS showing the AREA of most interest to me.
It shows you ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW to CONFIRM something STRANGE is happening on MARS.

So let's first recap from previously...

1) The SPHINX / PYRAMID structure...deliberately placed there for my money.

2) MISSILE / ROCKET Components.

3) That large Rectangular AREA that has been CLEARED of ALL ROCKS with structures towards the back of it.
PATHWAYS lead from this cleared area back up to that MOUNTAIN at the back & on to ??? you guessed it the SPHINX area...TRUE I have close up PROOF...now you don't find this STRANGE?

4) THIS raised enclosed BASE with SCREEN like object up there, above that pointy rock!

5) That VIKING HELMET object is damned strange & curious to me & looks way out of place here! more so than the SPHINX / PYRAMID.

6) V DELTA WING AREA with dark hangars?

And now we have the ADDITIONS of the following...

7) neatly lined up vehicles? you'll spot them!
see that pointy rock I was talking about move left from this past that smaller rock & beautifully spaced are ? rocks? really? like that?

8) EIGHT) Now see that PATHWAY just to the left of this pointy rock (which is clearly a distance away down there)
Follow it around that DARK big rock & it will take you (funnily enough) to this outer left hand side edged AREA which looks like a WATER HOLE.
Complete with 2 jetties that head down into that DARKER GREY smooth surfaced area? was this at one time a WATER AREA? is it now darker MUD like material? or still water? or just a darker Martian surface.

9) Just behind these 2 jetties is a DARK & VERY CURIOUSLY SHAPED Rock.
It's the smaller darker one just behind these & slightly to the right...I have close up's & he will show you a slightly closer shot soon but I have to say it's a very strange thing indeed.
At 5 minutes & 10 seconds he shows close up of these JETTIES & this DARK 'HEAD' sculptured ROCK...yes really.

10) Just above that rock mentioned at 9) and you can just about see it at that point above is something really rather REMARKABLE....
Directly behind this sculptured rock is another LARGER TRIANGULAR shaped Rock but it has a SPLIT down the middle of it.
And if you LOOK CLOSELY at 4 minutes & 51 seconds he shows & describes this what he does not know but I do is that this thing has INCREIBLY a LARGE PIPE hanging from it over on this lower left hand edge (THE SUNLIGHT even glints off it & it's not simply just the edge)
It gets STRANGER as below this pipe on the ground is a SPHERICAL (circular) OBJECT.

11) And if we MOVE over to the RIGHT hand side from here WHAT IS THAT?
Just a Rock? that happens to look like a TORSO with ARMS either side?
Well OK but again it's STRANGE I wonder if it's an incomplete STATUE & the HEAD which is clearly missing (if such a thing?) might be that smaller darker rock I mentioned (closer to the jetties) as it would appear to be of a FACE but it's a strange one!

12) We're almost FINISHED (although in truth there is so much more here to be DISCOVERED if it hasn't already?)
So right BEHIND this curious Light Grey Rock which looks like it has ARMS is WHAT??? come on surely you KNOW a RUIN when you see one?
Well if that thing behind that is not a RUIN i'll eat my hat.
It looks EXACTLY like such a thing & I may have even discovered a CROSS within it's inner walls (GO ON GET CLOSER to your SCREEN & see if you cannot see the white shaped cross which is probably a gap in the rock or brickwork to show such a thing)
I SWEAR if you get close to your screen & you STARE at that inner POINTY WALL you'll SEE IT....can you see it? TOLD YA! now ain't that SOMETHING?
The fact it's on another almost cleared area makes it even more curious, along with the dark entrance but what I find EVEN MORE STRANGE is opposite this DARK ENTRANCE over on the other side of this cleared area APPEAR to be another dark similar shaped object (close up's seem to show 3 dark figures)

13) AND so to the FINAL ACT...
Look Back behind this clear RUIN & you will come to a NUMBER of OTHERS (which this guy points out) with carved circular shapes upon them.
Also, back there & over to the RIGHT is another LARGER & WIDER Pathway leading back further.

And that's about it!

I've tried ONE MORE TIME to let you folks know what I know & have DISCOVERED.

Feel free to DISAGREE but I would LOVE to hear your reasons behind such a stance?
I do consider myself rather intelligent (well at one time anyway & still to some degree) it's just that i never progressed to perhaps the level I should have done (too much of a free spirit I guess along with circumstances beyond my control) so I do think I am LOGICAL & i will try to work things out fairly but with regards to this AREA upon MARS?

SOMETHING is UP...and it ALL adds up to ONLY ONE CONCLUSION & one that would SHOCK most out there!
But if your OPEN Minded & LOGICAL & can see the THINGS I've tried to explain then it simply follows that you must agree with my conclusions.

Anyone from the likes of NASA or the ESA will probably raise a smile to such postings as deep down many of those folks know it to be TRUE.

I will add that at 5m 47s is where you'll get the BEST shot here of that smaller dark rock which I think just could be the FACE part of that incomplete sculpture? but if not that it is something very strange indeed.

I might add that the 3 Towers DISCOVERED on MARS which is very rarely brought up on MAINSTREAM programmes (such as one of my favourites THE SKY AT NIGHT on the BBC) is also highly suspicious.
These are they...

earth-chronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/s06044562.jpg
Now those are some strangely shaped & SPACED objects (GO ON...get your RULERS OUT & get measuring between each of them!)
THEY ARE PERFECTLY SPACED...does NATURE do that :whistle: well i'm sure it's possible but REALLY!
Also note that other object down there.

It is said by many that these 3 OBJECTS are TOWERS but to me they LOOK perhaps more TRIANGULAR in shape (NOTE the SHADOWS)

Here's hmm well a computer imagining of what some think these might look like, they look a little NAUGHTY to me :P but who knows they may well be huge MARTIAN CITY Towers looking like this...now wouldn't that be something?
cdn.theeventchronicle.com/wp-content/upl...6/12/mars-towers.jpg

Here's perhaps a more realistic computer image of what it is we are seeing here...
earth-chronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/s94047320.jpg
Now if they look like such a thing then wouldn't you say they LOOK LIKE a certain building to be found in central LONDON ;)

Whatever they are they are STRANGE & they have again been HUSHED up.

And so to the actual video detailing many of these pointed out above.

I would hope that at the very least 1 person will READ & take a LOOK at what I've said here & realise I am NOT MAD, unintelligent or STRANGE & come to the realization that YES these things are NOT NATURAL which brings us to a conclusion that would SHOCK many who believe NASA when they say there is nothing like this on MARS...well this is their photograph & it PROVES it!

VIDEO follows below (PLEASE take a LOOK it may OPEN your EYES to the TRUTH)
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3618 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: MARS...1 Last shot to persuade you of the TRUTH