TYLER of SECURETEAM10 was a PLANT...it was an EXPERIMENT! or was it?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #3619 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: TYLER of SECURETEAM10 was a PLANT...it was an EXPERIMENT! or was it?
Well this was a DOOZY of an APRIL FOOL's JOKE.

Why?

Well many will have simply forgotten that it was APRIL FOOL's DAY (1st of APRIL) because they were more concerned about it being 'EASTER DAY' and eating all of their eggs...in other words it was a GREAT TIME to PLAY such an April Fool's Joke.

I very nearly did the same to my family.

Had my UNCLE around as usual on Sunday but he's not been too well of late, same goes for my father so I nixed it...
I was going to do something with a projector film show & SPLICE in that PENTAGON guys ADMISSION that they've known about ALIENS for who knows how long now? with NEWSFLASH banner & this popping up around midway through a Film I had planned to show them but I decided against the idea...shame, I think it could have been a good one? but health reasons & time put pay to it but TYLER's HERE is a DOOZY so I revel in his attempt here...well done young fella.

Here however Mr Tyler (a guy I do really rather like) who finds some very interesting things to show us on his SECURETEAM10 You Tube channel gives us something I thought he might try one day...AND this day was probably just TOO GOOD for him to PASS UP...

April Fools Day FALLING on the same day as EASTER SUNDAY :lol:

When was the last time this happened?

Here's the thing....IT IS VERY WELL DONE by Him & seriously he could make a fairly decent job as an ACTOR.

It's done in a way that might convince a good few...don't forget many of his posts can reach close to HALF MILLION hits which is mighty impressive!

Trouble is some of these folks won't be too pleased with this...some folks just can't take a JOKE & this was a DOOZY, a super one, like I say hidden away on EASTER SUNDAY...perfect!

The only problem is...THE FACTS!

NASA clearly HAVE been holding out on us, the APOLLO MOON MISSSIONS were ALL Covert one's.
NASA do not release ALL the photo's taken on these & other missions...I've seen video footage (many behind the scenes NASA reels) & within some of these (if you LOOK closely & hard enough) are some of those shots I've posted & pointed out to you with reflections not seen before & photographs of areas of the MOON we've not seen before, also NASA mission controllers HANDLING unreleased photo's within these very video's that to my knowledge have never seen the light of day for CLEAR reasons! what's on them are AMAZING, as i have shown you RAISED PLATFORMS on the MOON! strange looking STRUCTURES there that shouldn't be :P

I won't go through all the things found again but I will name the places to LOOK OUT for in the FUTURE where there are CLEARLY things THERE that have been built...OUR MOON, MARS, PLUTO (Oh PLUTO!!!), CERES, TITAN (perhaps?), COMET 67P, close to EARTH ORBIT (go on take a photograph of some of those BRIGHT & SHINY, twinkling STARS in the night sky...full HD 10m pixels+ & ZOOM in on them & take the photograph with a small tripod....then upload to your PC & MARVEL at the REALITY of what they are? ok some may well be SPACE DEBRIS, I would not rule it out but for the most part these are LARGE STRANGELY SHAPED OBJECTS & there are a LOT of them UP THERE) but who takes pictures of the night sky but amateur astronomers...WELL, YOU SHOULD.

I think this is a GREAT APRIL FOOL's JOKE.

But as I told Tyler himself (I e-mailed him he's good bloke I think) IF? somehow this was real (timing makes it 99.9% unlikely) but if that 0.01% chance is real & he is a PLANT then it will have been a FAILED EXPERIMENT.

It is so clearly obvious to even reasonably intelligent folk that they were BORN into a STRANGE place that has NOT been fully EXPLAINED to us (for whatever reason?) and that of course ALIENS exist :lol: geeezzz

That said I am sure these SAD organisations exist in which they covertly try to get information about such things.

Me? I am a straight talking meat & potato pie kind of fella, I HATE BS & BULLYING...just LET US KNOW what's up there & everything that will go along with this knowledge but NO the stupid X FILES like SECRETS are held on to tight by those in the know!

the TRUTH may be BAD but at least we know...then again I can understand many wishing to stay SECURE (see what I did there) in their own SAFE BUBBLE...I just want to EXPLORE, DISCOVER & FIND Things that hopefully will make US a BETTER RACE.

And with that...take a look at this DOOZY of a APRIL FOOLS JOKE (unless it's not? in which case it's EVEN more interesting & someone GOT TO HIM & his FAMILY)
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3620 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: TYLER of SECURETEAM10 was a PLANT...it was an EXPERIMENT! or was it?

Expect a new posting very soon from him saying 'APRIL FOOL'S'

He may play it out a little longer perhaps to convince folks but I am fairly sure it was an APRIL FOOLS day joke & a well hidden one on this DAY.

Of course if we don't hear from him again over the coming weeks & months well then one can only come to the conclusion that his posts were becoming so worrying to them & mainstream that they FORCED his HAND...

Maybe i'll take up the MANTLE ;)

God knows I've DISCOVERED THINGS I never thought I would & had EXPERIENCES I never thought I could...

ALIENS EXIST.

NASA knows it

The ESA knows it.

Many GOVERNMENTS of the WORLD know it.

The ALIENS know it :P

TYLER knows it.

I know it.

And if your being HONEST to yourself even YOU know it.

How long the BS of non disclosure will continue is anyone's guess? (but it won't be long before everyone & his dog starts heading into Space for trips, adventures, holidays & work & then it will come out & NASA will look (sadly for me) FOOLISH.

We've pretty much known about them since the 1940's to a higher degree (of course they've been visiting or watching THIS PLANET for much longer than this, perhaps even since we originally turned up)
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT? Alfie (sorry couldn't resist) :P I don't know? there is SOMETHING BIGGER than there's just ALIENS out there!
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #3621 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: TYLER of SECURETEAM10 was a PLANT...it was an EXPERIMENT! or was it?
Well of course if you watched it right to the END you'll have seen it was just this :lol:

Might have been better had he waited a day but understandably didn't want to PO most of his supporters.

THERE is NO COVER UP
THERE is NO EVIDENCE
THERE is NOTHING out there in SPACE

Expect to see a SIMILING :) Tyler with a whole host of clips showing OTHERWISE.

I think this was BORN out of some kind of FRUSTRATION...and I understand where he's coming from...

It's just really SAD.

You really would have thought that there would have been at least ONE MAVERICK that was able to get PROVE to the general public by now, yes we've had WHISTLEBLOWERS, Pilots & ASTRONAUTS!!! saying they're out there! ex PENTAGON chiefs set out to investigate such things (watch that guy again & his smiles & winks are just FUNNY...he really WANTS to SAY what many know but it NOT ALLOWED to do so! it's SILLY CRAZY at this stage) and even some Scientists & Professors saying they THINK such things are out there.

I just wonder WHAT people will think of the LIKES of our Governments around the World and the likes of NASA / ESA & the Astronauts that headed up there & who's hands were TIED to not SAY ANYTHING they might DISCOVER or see....

At WHAT POINT in HUMAN EVOULTION did we STOP wondering & discovering for the BENEFIT of everyone else that can't do so! was it during the COLD WAR & the APOLLO MISSIONS? earlier? has it always been so...just SAD.

It's a SUBJECT dear to y HEART...it's OUR NEXT 'BIG' STEP in our EVOULTION...but they're not (for some reason?) allowing us to FIND OUT about these BIG IMPORTANT THINGS out there!

Our little brains may well not be able to cope with the reality of the situation but they may be surprised as what we can adjust to.
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 weeks ago #3622 by Paul Conway
Here is a THOUGHT...

SecureTeam10 is huge now on YOUTUBE right?
Any such postings regularly attracts 300,000, 500, 000 sometimes even more than this which is impressive & I am delighted such a channel exists for even though I've done my own HOMEWORK & discovered (I think) all I need to know to prove to myself that such things exist & are close by OTHERS need SHOWING.

Also, IF an alien species is close by & have been watching for centuries? if not thousands of years? then they'll know EVERYTHING about us that they need to know!
How GREEDY we are, how WARLIKE we are & how hungry many are for FAME thesedays, how generally STUPID we are (let's be honest) so if they WANTED to have TAKEN us OVER? my guess is they could have done so WAY BACK WHEN...so then it's just a matter of WHEN?

When will the BIG REVEAL come & how?

One guy at NASA (coughs, a Mr Hertz) has said it will NEVER come from them.
Most likely? the UNITED NATIONS
But one of the countries may break rank & finally say ENOUGH is ENOUGH?
Or it may be revealed by them showing up in a large ship ala 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'
It may even be a little more quirky than this...
Maybe they'll beam someone like Tyler up to their ship, give him the tour of their craft, show their species & perhaps other species up there & film him on a whistle stop around our EARTH, MOON, PLUTO, MARS, Comet 67P etc to SHOW WHAT REALLY IS THERE bypassing EARTH's SECRETIVE (BS) PROTOCOLS.

I am so convinced by what I've seen / experienced that I have NO DOUBTS anymore but I am curious as to the timing of such knowledge FINALLY being OPENLY DISCLOSED so that when you turn on the 6pm NEWS it will be THE BIG NEWS ITEM & will continue to be so...until Kim kardarshan has a baby or gets new implants (NO not the ALIEN sort :lol: silly) and then it will be back to Mmmhhh what else is new?
But for folks like me this will be the BEGINNING of NEW KNOWLEDGE & probably new SECRETS...you know these EARTH FOLK in POWER!!! they can't let us know everything about them right? ;)

If an ALIEN SPEICES has been close to us ALL THIS TIME there's every chance that EVERYTHING you type & post on the INTERNET is read?
It's possible, the tech they have they could probably read & decipher each & every text within a split second of it being posted.

In which case :woohoo:

Hello, when is the date for this disclosure (it's becoming tiring for folks like I) if your a time travelling species you'll know?
And if your friendly...be HAPPY to meet you (you've no doubt worked out ALL our languages by now?) and can I please head around the EARTH, MOON, MARS, COMET67P & PLUTO please?
Oh hell, who am I kidding i'd like to visit every MOON & PLANET in OUR SYSTEM along with the ASTEROID & KUIPER BELT objects but JUPITER would be a mind blower I think? getting UP CLOSE to this our biggest PLANET.

It's a nice place to be...our little secure EARTH BUBBLE....but we're going to have to VENTURE OUT sooner or later & with this these BIG LIFE CHANGING DISCOVERIES will come with them.