The RUSSIAN Crisis of their own making?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #3624 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: The RUSSIAN Crisis of their own making?
Well I put a QUESTION MARK on the end of that Subject Heading because their officials have now come out & ACCUSED the WEST of fomenting (haven't heard that word for awhile) a new COLD WAR!

Hmmm but isn't that what they have been manufacturing for the past few years now?

So they didn't do this in Salisbury then? and THEY can PROVE it?

It's not like they haven't got any PREVIOUS HISTORY right? you know doing such things as...

Killing ex Russian agents away from Russia.

UKRAINE invasion!

SYRIAN involvement with a crazy leader.

CYBER ATTACKS & trying to sway folks with POSTINGS with the intent of getting a RESULT positive for them (seems to have worked in America! let's just hope it don't happen here in the UK with CORBYN?)

Oh & DOPING...yup official STATE SPONSERED DOPING...if you can't WIN naturally then CHEAT...now extend that to a more serious type of SUBJECT...you know the type.

THANK the HEAVENS (as usual) it was THE UK that STOOD UP to these BULLIES & my goodness i'll even tip my hat to the EU & ALL the other countries that joined with us.

So no EVIDENCE Russia was capable of such a thing?

Had to laugh a few weeks ago when one of the Russian ambassadors was appearing on NEWSNIGHT...you could almost see it in his face that he didn't believe a word of what he was telling them in that interview.

They are VERY SADLY...aggressive bullies who DID NOT EXPECT the RESPONSE they got (not just from the UK) but from others around the WORLD)

If by some 0.01% chance they are INNOCENT? highly unlikely based on previous (But we MUST LOOK into the possibility) perhaps there is a ROGUE AGENCY at the HEART of RUSSIA (run by these criminals at the KREMLIN that thanks to PUTIN have FREE reign there? and it is they that are sanctioning such hits & creating trouble around the world?)
It would still likely be Russia's fault for allowing them to take over the ASYLUM.

RUSSIA needs to get it's HOUSE back in ORDER or risk what many have thought...

A DESTINY of DESTRUCTION (for ALL of us)

Will Russia force a likely WORLD WAR 3 scenario? HOW SAD it might come to just a tiny few that could do such a thing?

You see it really is a CRAZY WORLD.

IF this is OUR DESTINY? & it is WRITTEN in THE STARS to be so :angry: (well there seems to be a great deal of activity close to EARTH & I do wonder if they know that such a moment is close at hand? and they have ALL come to WITNESS the DESTRUCTION of a PLANET'S CIVILIZATION thanks to the usual (& sorry but rather than just list it as BS I want to spell it out) BULL SHIT people in in so called charge of this PLANET.
Don't worry those caring, upstanding, polite & kind :dry: ELITE will make it (either in their BUNKERS or OFF WORLD with the TECH they helped FUND secretly)

PRESIDENT TRUMP is NOT much better.
I am sure he'd get on GREAT with PUTIN perhaps they should BUNKER UP TOGETHER.
He was chummy with the CHINESE President awhile back but as with someone like this (TRUMP) once the meetings were over he started moaning about them & starting a TRADE WAR (he thinks trade wars are good) & he & his pals are then SHOCKED & ANGERED when CHINA rightly returns the favour on U.S. goods (hey I LOVE the USA but if you don't want to play nice? you can't be surprised when China does the same! geezzz these people!)

I SWEAR to YOU...it feels like we went to bed one night & AWOKE in the CRAZY ALTERNATIVE EARTH Time Line...TAKE ME BACK QUICK before these DH's (sorry but they are) DESTROY all the normal & perfectly fine people of the WORLD...

Yes the normal Russian Folk too I would include...they are suffering whilst the ELITE in RUSSIA like elsewhere on the Planet plan on what to do with all us normal folk.

Well GOOD LUCK living in those posh BUNKERS...we'll be awaiting you (AS GHOSTS if such a thing is possible) to HAUNT each & every one of you.

VINDICTIVE? not normally I'm a GOOD GUY but if your gonna wipe out MILLLIONS with this NONSENS I shall come back & haunt them & their family lines down the ages, FOREVER :evil:

Let's hope RUSSIA sees sense?
Perhaps they even admit it? (NO not that they themselves did it!!!! don't be silly) that they have found a ROGUE STATE within the KREMLIN & it was they that did it? it's possible but highly unlikely but perhaps they'll go with it to get them out of this mess.

I can ONLY HOPE we were NOT always DESTINED to destroy OURSELVES at this point or close to it & all those FUTURE FOLKS will not be DENIED a FUTURE by these types....if so? ANY CHANCE of you ALIEN FOLKS UP THERE changing your stance of NON Interference & RESCUING ALL us GOOD FOLKS....PLEASE?

I think I speak for ALL of the NORMAL, NICE, GOOD FOLKS of the WORLD..."GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE" & let these DUMB ASSES have this PLANET...ACTUALLY I would like to REVERSE THAT REQUEST....

Could you PLEASE REMOVE all of these BAD, WAR like & GREEDY FOLK & leave this BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING PLANET to PEOPLE that hopefully DESERVE IT....THANKS Alien Dudes!

What's strange is I am somewhat serious about that comment above.

PERHAPS all of these SHIPS / OBJECTS up there have been steadily gathering NOT to WATCH our impending DOOM but rather to show themselves & the REAL BIG PICTURE...something akin to the movie "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL"

Well I for one hope so...it's about TIME this PLANET had a WAKE UP call....NONE of this RED FLAG nonsense though, a FAKE ALIEN INVASION projected from SPACE for their own purposes...THAT's just as BAD.

Geezzz what a RACE...are you SURE i'm HUMAN Dad? :whistle:
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.