RUSSIA vs The USA & THE WORLD...The Beginning of THE END ?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #3625 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: RUSSIA vs The USA & THE WORLD...The Beginning of THE END ?
HOW SAD.

I am now seriously worried that this could be 'The Beginning of the End' for OUR WORLD as we know it!

THIS is how such things could start....small then escalate.

Russia have gone off the DEEP END.

Finally, after way too long...the UK, the E.U., The World & now the USA has FINALLY pushed back.

Russia won't like it!
But seriously!!! did Russia really expect these SERIES of EVENTS (over recent years) to NOT warrant a RESPONSE ?

Sometimes you simply have to step up to BULLIES.

No EVIDENCE of posioning those 2 folks in Salisbury? really! even their ambassador on Newsnight looked shifty & didn't believe what it was he was saying...and they are now saying NO EVIDENCE of a chemical attack on the SYRIAN people (those kids!!!) well if that was not a chemical attack tell us what it was?

If those in RUSSIA (in power) seriously believe they have done NOTHING WRONG? then it's probably TOO LATE for them & very likely for ALL of US :(

Perhaps it was OUR DESTINY to 'DESTROY OURSELVES' & now more than ever it looks to be on the cards.

Who wants to shoot Rockets/Missiles/Bombs (Nuclear or Chemical) to ANYONE?

Well this SYRIAN leader (backed by a PUTIN Russia) is who...EVIL.

Could the World really LEAVE it ALONE?

I'm one of those that would rather figure a way around things...talk, work things out...BUT...sometimes you simply can't talk with these kind of people & so with GREAT SADNESS something must be done to stop this regime sending more AWFUL weapons down on these suffering people.

STILL AMAZED Russia have backed up this SYRIAN regime doing this!

I had great hopes for Russia, joining with us all & heading off into OUTER SPACE to peacefully SEARCH OUT & DISCOVERY THINGS AMAZING THINGS out there! Believe me when I tell you THESE THINGS ARE OUT THERE (and they're FAR CLOSER than any of you EVER imagined, I think Mr Neil Armstrong knew this!)
I hoped we would join with the Universal FEDERATION (if such a thing exists?) like in Star Trek with the likes of CHECKOV (Russian) & ALL NATIONS TOGEATHER joining up for THE REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF...NOT THIS CRAP! (sorry about the language) but this looks unlikely right now, Russia seems intent on backing EVIL & even taking part in EVIL doings themselves....WHAT HAPPENED to THEM?

Like I said, if they cannot see that this warrants a response & that they can't keep doing all these evil deeds, then it really is TOO LATE.

USA backed by Europe & others around the World will (rightly) try to TAKE OUT the place that launched THIS CHEMICAL WEAPONS ATTACK in Syria (and sadly this may cause casualties) but we cannot have people including CHILDREN suffering like this (damn it Russia you just LOST plenty of Kids in that Fire!!! WHY ally yourself with such a guy who would do such things!!!!)

If Russia take offence with this...then this is when THE BIG END for US ALL began.

A very few could be sending us to that WAR to END ALL WARS...How Sad are we as a SPECIES?

Actually, as we know...it's not WE (the normal folks that are SAD) it's THOSE that SOMEHOW??? managed to get into POWER in these places around the World.

What do they HOPE to ACHIEVE?

The usual POWER & WEALTH.

MANY YEARS FROM NOW...IF WE SURVIVE such things...this will be looked on rightly with DISTAIN, they'll wonder what the point of such things were?

I guess you'll always (sadly) have GREEDY & POWER mad people around the WORLD but it's funny that WE put many of they're likes in POWER.

IF this is THE START of the END OF THE WORLD I would like to say "SORRY" to any survivors!

If it were up to the AVERAGE normal (GOOD) person SUCH THINGS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED.

Perhaps those photographs of STRANGE OBJECTS & CRAFT up there in SPACE are of such things GATHERING to SEE the END OF HUMAN LIFE on EARTH? I hope not.

Sorry if any Kids are reading this...I don't mean to scare you but sadly as of here & now THIS is the WORLD you live in & it's a DANGEROUS PLACE because you have a few that are ONLY INTERESTED in POWER, GREED & WAR.

I lost my Religion awhile ago but I do PRAY I am WRONG.

PEACE.

PS: To you ALIEN Folks up there...ANY CHANCE you could SO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL OF THIS ? Asking for your HELP here because the BAD HUMANS are in POWER on this PLANET, if not? then 3 to beam up PLEASE :dry:
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #3626 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: RUSSIA vs The USA & THE WORLD...The Beginning of THE END ?
ARE you F-in kidding me!!!

Russia are now PLAYING stupid F...in GAMES...They now say that the UK has FAKED a chemical attack in SYRIA!!!!!

MESSAGE to RUSSIA....

We (THE UK) are the fairest, kindest, fairest & most HONEST nation on the PLANET (for the most part) we don't do this type of S..T you do.

Had our UK Government created an assault on this ex Russian agent in Salisbury & his daughter let's not forget (although it may be that was not supposed to happen?) then this conservative party or any folks in charge who gave the go ahead to this would be crucified, condemned & sent to prison for the rest of their lives...THERE is NO CHANCE this order was given by the UK & they (The RUSSIANS) know it! just playing their sad fkin games again JEREMY CORBYN would no doubt LOVE IT (I know a bit harsh but GOD HELP US if THIS GUY ever gets into POWER)

And now the Russians are saying that...
The UK were responsible for a FAKED chemical attack on these Syrian people...FAKED...are u fu.k.n kidding me???

TELL THAT to those kids finding it difficult to breathe.

GET ON THE FUC.ING right side for a change...what the FK is wrong with you?

I don't HATE Russia, I hate the STUPID polices that has lead to this moment in time...probably one that sets off a serious of events we don't recover from.

THE UK would NEVER, EVER FAKE such a thing...if they did & you can PROVE IT then I would personally head to 10 Downing Street with a PLACKARD & slap those in charge...NOT A CHANCE IN HELL....the Russians in charge are yet again playing these childish games.

GET REAL, SOBER UP....or it's OVER...not just for YOU but for ALL of Us.
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.