A DEAD BOARD...u wouldn't believe it anyone BUT...

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 1 week ago #3627 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: A DEAD BOARD...u wouldn't believe it anyone BUT...
Recently.

My sister noticed something in the NIGHT SKY.

Anything a little STRANGE & I am now OUT THERE like I shot (if I can) and sure enough it was strange but this original object was not the one you wouldn't believe...

After being outside in our garden for a good few minutes I noticed in the night sky a VERY STRANGE reddish object so I snapped a number of shots of this thing that it seemed was moving in the SKY or HIGH EARTH ORBIT (more like)

When I got back inside I uploaded these photo's to my PC...

You folks don't care & you probably don't believe me? unfortunate as I've given NO REASON for you folks NOT to BELIEVE ME.

I'm a genuine, friendly & totally honest fella & I HAVE PROVE THAT WE ARE NOT ALONE (now ok by saying that i'm referring to ALIENS visiting us & knowing all about us) but it MAY WELL BE...that these THINGS could be OURS? but if so they are IN INCREDIBLE you'd say in-earthly like things.

So, WHAT? did I capture? I have to say it is INCREDIBLE...

It seems to be a reddish circular RING like object with structures around it's OUTER EDGE...sitting in SPACE perhaps in CLOSE ORBIT around the EARTH (it's no wonder a number of the EARTH's countries sent ROCKET LAUNCHES up there before Christmas LAST!!!)

In some shots you see more of this ringed object up there & in others it appears to be faded...

WHAT IS IT?

SPACE STATION? maybe? it might even by ours? but I have the feeling (having seen a good number of those SPACE SHUTTLE mission video's in which some form of CRAFT seem to APPEAR from out of NOWHERE) that what I have captured might be? perhaps this STAR GATE / WORMHOLE type of STRUCTURE they have constructed up there in EARTH ORBIT to get here quick.

You'll no doubt think i'm CRAZY? no worries, i'm past caring what others think at this point...I KNOW WHAT I KNOW & this was something truly STRANGE.

If LUNAR MISSION ONE still gave the chance to upload such PROVE then I would & then you could marvel at not just this but something JUST as remarkable that I managed to capture in SPACE...

It I think is ONE of THOSE craft captured by the STS-75 TETHER INCIDENT Mission...showing a strange looking circular craft...it's certainly NO STAR.

But you folks go right on LIVING in your BUBBLE...100 years from now people will LAUGH at these SECRETS that were kept for SO LONG.

Hi FOLKS UP THERE...you must be wondering WHAT's GOING ON in this PLANET BELOW...well you & me both.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
8 months 4 weeks ago - 8 months 4 weeks ago #3641 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: A DEAD BOARD...u wouldn't believe it anyone BUT...
So, I thought I would TRY something different here...

Although at this point I think your either ALL ALIENS...and the WORLD is basically made up of you folks? OR your basically NOT the types that I thought you were that are interested in such EARTH CHANGING things OR just don't believe any of this & that I am deluded & not correct?

THAT's a SHAME.

I think the time is nearing here where I do think WHAT'S THE POINT?
No one here is INTERESTED in SPACE DISCOVERY (of this sort) it seems to me? and you can't get more EXCITING than there are STRUCTURES, SCULPTURES & SHIPS out there...ALL of which I have shown you folks!

For a change I have tried to contact the moderators ;)
Yeah I haven't seen a single one here for the best part of 2 years so GOOD LUCK with that! do they still exist?

I have contacted them to ask WHY? WHY has the uploading of photographic evidence been STOPPED here.

It seems strange to me...I could head down the CONSPIRACY ROUTE here as I believe I've been showing some EXCITING ORIGINAL FINDS the likes of which very FEW know about...that NOTEBOOK on the APOLLO 17 Astronaut's Arm is SENSATIONAL...unless of course you believe he's simply doodling STRANGE & CURIOUS things on that page...A NUMBER OF WHICH JUST so HAPPEN to be ACTUALLY ON THE MOON...
Funny that HUH?

So I have ASKED if the MODERATORS can tell me WHY uploading has been STOPPED & if they could allow me to POST my 2 EXCITING PHOTOGRAPHIC Discoveries from a few weeks ago, showing....

1) This supposedly STAR like OBJECT...YES if you looked up at the NIGHT SKY you would NOT know any different.
It's far enough away to make it look like one of the many stars in the night sky.
I happened to have taken a picture of it (due to previous similar discoveries) & to my SHOCK & HORROR after a little cropping & ZOOMING in of the picture it shows...

NOT A SUN (Star) NO WAY! NO HOW!

Of that i am 100% certain.

I actually have a very good idea of what this is & it's SHOCKING & PROVIDES PROOF (which I am trying to show & explain to you folks here, although I don't why? no one will believe it for whatever reason?)

This STAR like OBJECT is in fact 1 of those CRAFT that showed up around the NASA STS-75 SHUTTLE MISSION (the Tether one) and I find that fact amazing too having discussed it here a number of times.
When the 2 photographs are compared...they are ALMOST IDENTICAL...the same cuts around the outer surface, similar looking markings upon it, similar shape, central section.

My QUESTION is "Can Ice Crystals....really BIG Ice Crystals ;) still exist in SPACE all these years later?"
Oh and how come I was able to photograph this? aren't ice crystals small? but then again some folks have studied this STS-75 video footage & come to the conclusion these CRAFT (sorry...ice crystals measure 1-2 miles across) but I didn't think we could get ICE CRSTALS that large in space? :dry: :whistle: :lol:
The PHOTO is rather SHOCKING, have shown it to a few & it's CLEAR it's NO SUN...even a decent DIGITAL CAMERA with decent ZOOM & UV filter cannot bring even our nearest STAR close enough to see such DETAIL...WHAT is IT? I think it's as I just described! and that's your proof that what you are seeing in that NASA video is for REAL...Huge Spacecraft (and based on how they look? not of HUMAN DESIGN)

2) Photo 2 is just as STRANGE & AMAZING...and u folks won't believe it (I swear I cannot believe the things I have seen, encountered & discovered over these past 3 or so years)
This photo was taken on the same night & you'll LAUGH....I actually LAUGHED when I saw it...it shows a "STARGATE" Structure in or close to EARTH ORBIT.
I actually saw this object fleetingly in the CLEAR NIGHT SKY with the naked eye...a reddish circular object.
It looked faded & then it brightened up.
I got a number of shots of this...as you just don't see things like this in the NIGHT SKY (I should know I've been looking since I was a kid)
NOT A PLANE, NOT AN AIRSHIP, AN HELICOPTER, NOTHING like this...it's up there pictured among the STARS & it looks like that thing you've seen in the TV SERIES or MOVIES of the same name "STARGATE" only this one is in SPACE close to us.

I f you want a better idea of what it looks like?
Check out the STAR WARS film "ROGUE ONE" closer to the end of that film there is one in place in orbit above the PLANET with a force field covering the opening for which you need the CODE to allow entrance down or up from the PLANET...it LOOKS like this.

It's red & on one shot appears to have (strangely enough) markings around the outer ring (similar to those in the STARGATE movie & TV series) & in another one it shows what appears to be an inner wall which makes this structure even more like such a thing or perhaps even a SPACE STATION? but it's NO SPACE STATION we folks are familiar with.

But get this in another of these shots...there is another strange object close to this STARGATE like structure which one could think perhaps was heading to it? or had come through it?

I know what your thinking?

But your WRONG, seriously I have the photo's showing this thing & you simply have to ask WHAT IN THE WORLD is this?

That's the THING...it may not be from OUR WORLD.

If they have known about us for longer than many expect & they come from FAR AWAY? then clearly if they have such advancements they WOULD create such a DEVICE to ENABLE them to get here QUICKLY?

One things for certain that thing in PHOTO 1 was SOMETHING & if a ship where did it come from?
Are they simply up there ALL the TIME? do they come from a STATION on OUR MOON? or do they come THROUGH this STRANGE THING?

Well I want to show ALL you NORMAL FOLK that just might??? be interested.

I seriously DO NOT LIE, I do not want FAME or RICHES (I know weird huh? I swear i'm NOT HUMAN ;) ) I simply WANT TO KNOW WHAT ALL THESE THINGS ARE?

I have seen, witnessed, experienced, read, discovered SO MANY THINGS now that i half expect one of these CREATURES to turn up at my HOME & say hey...forget these SECRETIVE EARTH FOLK...your right & HERE'S WHAT THESE THINGS are? & do you want to see them for REAL?
You betcha, a STARGATE like structure? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? but can you take me to see that small rocky outcrop upon PLUTO & show me all approx. 22 miles of it? but especially that thing that looks like a 1-2 mile HIGH SCULPTURE of a strange HUMANOID like Face, that is a DOOZY! but apparently for whatever reason I am the ONLY ONE to have NOTICED it & it's so CLEAR TOO which only makes it stranger to me.

But even THEN would you really WANT TO KNOW? it seems to me many Humans have LOST that spirit of ADVENTURE & DISCOVERY & I find that just a tad SAD.

Let's see if the MODERATORS contact those in charge of LM1 to let me POST THESE IMAGES of these things?

Then you can either quietly laugh to yourself that they're nothing? reflections? they're not but feel free to think so OR whatever?
I KNOW what I saw in the NIGHT SKY & I also know that when you take a photograph of a normal STAR it shouldn't look like this! which funnily enough looks like ONE of those STS-75 objects...so maybe I did capture one of these incredible NASA 'ICE CRYSTALS' :whistle:
Last Edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
8 months 4 weeks ago - 8 months 4 weeks ago #3642 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: A DEAD BOARD...u wouldn't believe it anyone BUT...
OK, I wanted to give you folks an idea of that STRANGE 'StarGate' like object I captured in the NIGHT SKY a few weeks ago.

Found this clip of STAR WARS: Rogue One & if you skip to 1 minute 48 seconds in you'll see the ships crashing & then this STARGATE LOOKING OBJECT (it's NOT actually a STARGATE seen here but more a GATE to restrict access to & from the PLANET down below...now that would funny if this were the case above us?)

So you'll see it SIDE ON at first but you'll see the OUTER RING & that this structure has structure tapering downwards from this part...I have a photo showing (Incredibly) such a thing above us (EARTH)

Keep watching and at 1 minute & 53 seconds it looks a bit more ring like similar to the one I captured on photo.
That strut like design around this is something close to that seen on this photo & you can see that inner ring part heading a bit further down.
THIS IS STRANGE!

FINALLY at 2 minutes & 05 seconds this now looks (minus the crashing ship of course) more like the OBJECT I captured in OUR night sky.

So one must ask the most OBVIOUS of QUESTIONS...what was it? if not a STARGATE? ORBITING SPACE STATION? (Secret one of course), SHIP? or SPACE ENTRANCE LOCK / OPENING? perhaps we only allowed OUT some times? :lol: well the good one's worthy perhaps?
You couldn't write this...you would think it too far fetched but there you go!

This is the king of STRUCTURE I captured in SPACE close to us...NOW you try to figure what it could be? if none of these?

RUMOURS of SECRET LAUNCHES of rockets / satellites / projectors preparing for the so called FAKE invasion that will projected around the WORLD to alarm folks...well if that ever does come about you can only simply shake your head in SHAME that they belong to the same RACE as us (then again perhaps I really am part alien? :whistle: )

Enjoy the video.

Last Edit: 8 months 4 weeks ago by Paul Conway.