You MUST READ this....NASA guys talks ANCIENT Earth Civilizations

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 1 week ago #3630 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: You MUST READ this....NASA guys talks ANCIENT Earth Civilizations
So the LUNAR MISSION ONE Facebook site is still posting interesting postings dear to my heart.

This one is very interesting & I would urge anyone of an inquisitive mind to head here & read it...

www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018...civilization/557180/

Now it's almost as if this NASA guy knows things (reading between the lines)

Let's leave the ALIEN stuff alone for the time being.

This is very interesting & it's something I've talked about with my father many times in the past & have even posted on...

How do they really know that there was not some species that became highly INTELLIGENT that developed on this PLANET of OURS & then headed off to the STARS? or were DESTROYED by whatever means?

You can only probably go back so far before getting evidence (with our current tech) of past creatures...Aztecs, Myans, Egptians & then DINOSAURS and such like but really? who says there was nothing before them & that no other intelligent life formed on this planet of ours?

It might still be unlikely, however, there are MANY REASONS to believe this could have been the case...

OK, we are going to head into the ALIENS direction (sorry) so ALL of these CRAFT up there (Space Shuttle STS-75 mission) I also captured one in space using my camera, incredible I know but true (well it certainly looks like the same kind of craft they encountered up there on that mission)

And then those STRUCTURES on the MOON, MARS, PLUTO believe me when I say THEY EXIST, they're sitting upon these places right now as I write this & I have tried to show you.

So perhaps ALL of THOSE are from such a civilization from this PLANET? they all sure have a similar look about them that's for sure, in which case perhaps they didn't DIE OUT & more than this...not only have they been coming back to keep a check on their OLD PLANET but perhaps? just perhaps THIS species (which may or may not look like us) might have CREATED US?

THEY being kinda OUR GODS in having created us?

In which case Hi UP THERE, would be happy to meet you? assuming your what we HUMANS would consider GOOD folks...no harm in asking, you never ask, you never get, I am so damn curious, such a meeting with some species so many millions of years ahead of us & perhaps from our very own planet? would be BOTH Thrilling & Scary...but we must take these steps to find out.

It is quiet possible that such a civilization existed on EARTH, one we know either nothing about or VERY LITTLE (restricted to those in power who think we do not need to know!!!! can you IMAGINE THAT? the powers that be (a few of them...the real ELITE know that such a thing has happened but has kept it QUIET all this time for what purpose? well you can bet it's for their own & NOT OURS)

And so to ATLANTIS...

Some don't believe it ever existed? i'm Ok with that but sometimes there is TRUTH in MYTH.

Much talk of ATLANTIS still existing, just hidden under plenty of ICE, could ATLANTIS be ANTARCTICA?

Without a shadow of doubt there is SOMETHING out the ordinary happening & some have said FOUND down there.

This place is HUGE...much of it is ICE but at some stage it's said it was off the coast of BRAZIL & existed with NO ICE...what AMAZING THINGS existed on this hidden secretive CONTINENT?

If some of the WikiLeaks photographs & reports are to be believed they FOUND a number of INCREDIBLE THINGS....

You'll have heard of the so called PYRAMIDS find, the SECRET CITY under the ICE, I even posted 2 curious WikiLeaks photographs here...
One showing an AMAZING shot of a UFO looking craft? we sometimes assume alien? but it's here on EARTH buried beneath millions of years worth of ICE...so why alien? why not ours? only a different type of species (perhaps carrying OUR DNA because they later came back and created us? impossible? I don't think so) the other photo showed an ICE SHEET with a raised area which actually looked like it had been formed & flattened out as an area for landing...above it is a dark winged like object (NO not a creature unless it was a HUGE dragon but we'd have seen them already) very likely a spacecraft from this place? perhaps?

This guy (NASA) even mentions Dr Who :whistle:

It's almost as if they're trying to GIVE HINTS that this is the case...mentioned RETPILIAN like creatures that become intelligent & space venturing.

CURIOUS.

Here's the real funny thing...

I now have a HUGE FILE of such things & it much of it is TRUE...the other ancient intelligent civilizations on EARTH well before the Myans, Aztecs & Egyptians & even dating well before the DINOSAURS...can you imagine that? they would be like GODS to us now (see MYTHS with elements of truth about them) maps discovered of ANTARCTICA when NO ONE had ever visited them yet...ALL very STRANGE.

ANYONE possibly reading this in the FAR FUTURE if possible WILL ALREADY KNOW that I & many others were probably very right.
Those things are up there right now as we speak (some almost disguised as STARS) the structures on PLUTO especially are quiet remarkable & I am truly AMAZED that no intelligent folks have taken this to the MEDIA...it's so clearly a place on PLUTO that has been made with numerous structures throughout it!!! either that or I am MAD?

He's another STRANGE request for ya...

If any TIME TRAVELLERS are reading this? it's not as CRAZY as it might sound believe me! although i'll give you it's a vey NICHE place & forum postings that are rarely read or posted to (other than I) so to them...
COME VISIT me...I can govern by the rules if needed? and I would LOVE to see what becomes of us in the future & if you've read how much I LOVE the Television series "TIMELESS" perhaps you'll allow me a number of trips through time? who wouldn't LOVE to do that?

INTERESTING reading I think....there's so much STRANGENESS out there you just won't believe it & I have a feeling Mr Neil Armstrong knew it!
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 1 week ago #3631 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: You MUST READ this....NASA guys talks ANCIENT Earth Civilizations
I AM actually a TIME TRAVELLER :whistle:

We ALL are, it's just that we're on a path through time that we cannot change (to my knowledge but OTHERS may know different?)

It may be that our timeline has been altered many times before & we just don't know it!

TIME as I've said before is perhaps the strangest thing of all...combine that with SPACE TRAVEL & it's not the WORLD that's your OYSTER it's the whole GALAXY & more!

The possibilities are ENDLESS & :whistle: TIMELESS.