JAMES COMEY'S interviews SPEAK VOLUMES as to...

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 4 days ago - 9 months 4 days ago #3633 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: JAMES COMEY'S interviews SPEAK VOLUMES as to...
The kind of PRESIDENT the UNITED STATES now currently has.

Incredibly the American people voted into power their version of PUTIN (Russian President) a bully who as Comey says LIES.

HOW SAD IS THAT?

But it will come as NO SURPRISE to you good folk.

Perhaps it was because the alternative was HILARY CLINTON? not exactly an inspiring choice!

Like I said previously...WHERE are the mild mannered, polite, listening & intelligent types of LEADERS?

Must we copy the WORST TYPES of LEADER around the WORLD? My HOW THE WORLD has CHANGED.

That having been said...I will give some credit to President Trump for talking with Kim (NORTH KOREAN leader) and who knows perhaps the two of them will see some sense?

I often wonder WHAT'S IT LIKE on OTHER PLANETS? with intelligent civilizations?

I DOUBT they have separate countries upon them (for the most part) far more likely perhaps is that these civilizations rose up believing, helping & working as one...not such a bad thing...although that begins to sound like a HIVE MIND doesn't it.

As you've probably figured out by now...I am very interested by those SPECIES up there & how they've progressed & work things out (if they need to?) I even read one report of such an ALIEN SPECIES (I know!!!! you'd have to believe such a report or at the very least believe such things are possible? I DO) that had no conception of what WAR was? they'd never had any & no such conflict had EVER taken place on their PLANET?
Now if TRUE? isn't that an amazing & NICE thought?
Trust me to be born onto a PLANET that LOVES such things!!! ah well, at least a good majority of normal folks are nice & reasonable & we have probably one of the most BEAUTIFUL PLANETS in the GALAXY?

As for James Comey? well would you believe him? or President Trump? well if you went for Trump there's probably NO HOPE for YOU.

One final thing on POLITICS...I love politics but I hate the bitchy / negative form it takes, such a shame there's no civil, polite disagreements anymore ;( but it was FUN to see Jeremy Corbyn attempt to take Prime Minister MAY down a peg or two by saying those landing cards were destroyed under her watch? well, she simply smiled at the question, got her facts STRAIGHT (it was confirmed) and replied NO it was not her & was not even under a TORY government & that it happened under a LABOUR one (albeit even they were not really to blame) but way to go PRIME MINISTER.

MAKING the whole question & argument irrelevant, pretty much the same could be said of this current LABOUR LEADER.

The more I see & hear of him the more I believe my decision of marking that X next to Mrs MAY was RIGHT, she's not perfect but I have to say I am more impressed by her as time passes...
DROPPED right in it by ex Prime Minister CAMERON she won the TORY LEADERSHIP election ahead of the likes of BORIS (I wondered WHY she kept him in the cabinet but it looks to have been a stroke of GENIUS) and then went about trying to do a reasonable deal for EVERYONE (the EU included) on BREXIT, she's stood up to the RUSSIANS & taken action upon the SYRIAN's who try to kill their own people in the most AWFUL of ways...YES, I have been impressed by her & would VOTE for her again in a heartbeat now...she's even upped the PAY of the NURSES.

Perhaps we Brits have one of the BETTER World Leaders at this time? along with surprisingly CHINA.
Last Edit: 9 months 4 days ago by Paul Conway.