APOLLO 17 Artifact Discussion...OR Something NOT NATURAL on the MOON

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 days ago - 9 months 3 days ago #3634 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: APOLLO 17 Artifact Discussion...OR Something NOT NATURAL on the MOON
APOLLO 17 was a COVERT MISSION of DISCOVERY.

In some of my spare time I have tried to find out more about this...

I have still not found any actual close up photographs or filmed footage showing one of the astronauts spiral notebooks strapped to the left arm of his spacesuit (I would love to see that in pin sharp clarity...my zoomed in attempts are OK, it shows you things that really should NOT be in such a thing but it's still a little blurred, good enough to see the basic shapes though (pyramids, donut shapes, walls etc) if not the detail.)

We know there was something hovering close to them on this mission because...
These guys captured it on an official NASA Photograph (in fact there are a series of photo's showing what appears to be this object / craft taking shape) whilst on one of their rover missions.
I had hoped to find the VIDEO of this here but it looks like a NO GO with this series of 8 hour footage / radio transmissions.

What I find interesting is that they recorded quiet a lot of ordinary stuff (if such things are ordinary on the MOON?) but the REAL interesting things perhaps encountered or discovered on this mission are no where to be seen.

Where is the video from this rover showing that Swiss Cheese Object with a pyramid like structure / and sculpture upon it?
Where are the photographs? or video footage showing that MOON CASTLE structure? strung across an outer edge of one of the CRATER's close by (TRIDENT CRATER perhaps?) IT CLEARLY EXISTS as it's been shown on an official later NASA image.
What's that NOTEBOOK all about? & if they are of places of interest on the MOON as you would assume? WHY no photo's or Video then?

Much of these 8 hour segments from this MISSION (Apollo 17) are BLANK, yet curiously the audio track on many them play out.

I wonder if some of this BLANK FOOTAGE has any secrets to be revealed on these audio tracks?

Here's the main point of this posting though (not that anyone here gives a 4X or so it seems...which I still find amazing, structures upon our MOON, encounters on our MOON and folks signed up for a mission named LUNAR MISSION ONE that have no interest in such things :lol: go figure!)

OK, if your still here, you might (should) find this footage & the discussion between MISSION CONTROL & THE ASTRONAUTS rather interesting.

These Video's are each 8 HOURS in length so if your interested in seeing SOMETHING STRANGE & UNNATURAL on THE MOON then take a look at the time pointed out below.

This is the video...Apollo 17 - 162:40 - 170:0 V2

Ok the 1st timeline to fast forward to is...

At 6 Hours 4 minutes & 4 seconds...
At this point the Astronaut says "And we want to get a large block"
This Astronaut then moves away from the camera to the left revealing something bang in the centre of the picture...and it's BIG & the folks back at MISSION CONTROL know about it because it's been set up that way...they at first ZOOM back from it but they soon ZOOM IN on it :ohmy:
NOTHING at this time is said about it.

The Astronaut Returns to block the image...PLEASE KEEP WATCHING & LISTENING (it gets VERY Interesting & CURIOUS)

So the Astronaut eventually skips out of shot (this time to the right) the camera rocks & seems to be trying to adjust to get a better shot?
it sounds like one of the Astronauts is TRYING to get a LOCK ON THIS OBJECT? and then we come to this TIME POINT...

6 Hours 5 minutes & 55 seconds into this video footage...

The guy at MISSION CONTROL says...

OK 17, what's out there in the distance on the HILLSIDE in view of the camera ?

The Camera's pointed at it!

Some silence (as if the Astronauts are a little surprised at his questioning of it?) until the Mission Control guy tries to come up with his own answer of...and wait for it....it's a DOOZY...THAT's THE FLAG I BET?

The Astronauts & Mission Control at this point then talk over themselves for a short section, astronaut questioning "Out in the Distance?" until we get this GEM of a conversation...

Astronauts reply to the flag query with...

"YEAH your LOOKING RIGHT AT IT...but it's ONLY 10 METERS AWAY"

So as you can see...this is NOT 10 METRES AWAY :lol: no way, no how, that's as he originally said back at MISSION CONTROL back there in the DISTANCE...Our Lounge (Living Room) measures approx. 5 meters long...a few skips and a jump away.

THE FLAG (if you continue to watch part of this video) is indeed probably around 10 meters away from the LANDER but this thing back there NOPE it's way further than that!

Keep Watching & Listening...

"Ok it's hanging in front of the hill" it's CLEAR these guys have got their wires crossed...the MISSION CONTROL guy then says "WE THOUGHT it was an ARTIFACT? or SOMETHING?" YES your correct Mission Control Guy but they probably forget to tell you about this part of the mission?
He then quickly says "Ok, PRESS ON" as if he perhaps knows he's made a mistake in mentioning it.

NOW I know what I think I am seeing here & YOU GUYS should too?

At 6 Hours, 6 minutes & 36 seconds the CAMERA finally pans back out towards the ROVER...

Now JUST LOOK HOW FAR AWAY that thing is? 10 meters away my (BLANK) this thing is BIG, it appears NOT to be a ROCK or ROCKS, it has some COLOUR to it & a very CURIOUS SHAPE to it...

If these guys got in the ROVER & took a TRIP OVER THERE & you can bet they DID (we just won't get to see the pictures of video because it would be clear what it is & that MISSION CONTROL guy was right 1st time ;) an ARTIFACT on the MOON) then I think it's safe to say it's much bigger than a flag & their rover.

The shape is curious...appears to have a HORSE SHOE / OMEGA sign like Structure to the left of it & angled up off the surface, attached to this is that long section you can see, although somewhere mid-way along this thin section is what appears to be a ramp or set of ramp like structures? an ENTRANCE to it perhaps?

I have to say THIS (yet again) DOES NOT LOOK LIKE a ROCK or set of ROCKS together it looks like it shouldn't be there if NATURAL?

A SHIP? perhaps a MOONBASE but the Question follows...OURS? you'd think unlikely (at least not ours from this current time zone of the early 1970's...but it might have been left by another earlier EARTH CIVILIZATION we know little or nothing of that did venture out to the stars?) well if not this then yup ALIEN.
Last Edit: 9 months 3 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 days ago - 9 months 3 days ago #3635 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 17 Artifact Discussion...OR Something NOT NATURAL on the MOON
Now if your still with me?

I have a BONUS for you (and to my eyes it's INCREDIBLE) as well as an ADMISSION to being WRONG about something but first let's FAST FORWARD to this part of the VIDEO...it's about an hour further on, so onward to this time point of...

7 Hours, 5 minutes in we get a rather SWEET SPEECH about a ROCK & how it is made up of DIFFERENT coloured & shaped rocks, he's basically comparing us to a rock found on the MOON but a species that hopefully comes together like this rock.

As nice as this speech is IT's the REFLECTION in this ASTRONAUT on the RIGHT (as we look) which is the SHOCKER (or should be)

I managed to find, see & photograph a shorter version of this within a short NASA APOLLO Documentary & it showed this fellow & his EXTRAORDINARY reflection.
When I found it I did not see any other Astronaut standing next to him & saw what I thought was something very strange indeed & EXCITED the HELL outta me to be honest...as it appeared to show what looked like an ALIEN SPECIES...neck, arms, what I thought looked like a leg & a shiny head...well I was RIGHT about it being a SPECIES! unfortunately it does look like it was OURS & this other Astronaut next to hm.
The Astronauts Helmet is reflecting to give it the appearance of such a thing (Alien long white shiny head) AH WELL.

I was always own up to being wrong...well half wrong :P

BUT...there was more in that original reflection (now seen here complete) that I posted...

It showed (at least to me) CLEARLY strange & UnNatural STRUCTURES some way ahead of them seen in this reflection & these are still here in this reflection ONLY clearer...I plan on taking some more photo's of this reflection to see what it is?

It appears large in this guys reflection on his visor.

At 7 hours 5 minutes & 25 seconds the CAMERA pans in on this Astronaut & you will see...

Something looking like that HORSE SHOE / OMEDGA Shaped object previously discussed in the background by Mission Control...is it this? or something else? ALL I can say is (and I do have generally a good sense about such things is that this is UNNATURAL)
Let the ZOOM get closer in until we reach the point of...

7 hours 5 minutes & 33 seconds.

That mistaken ALIEN FIGURE can be seen to the left of the visor (but I think it's his other buddy because when he hands him back this rock that figure has the same movements in this reflection) HOWEVER...

I always thought there was MORE to this REFLECTION...there seems to be a lot going on within it...but it's this other RIGHT HAND SIDE of the visor where we find this curiously shaped object / structure / ship?

It is clearly facing him over to his left hand side & it shows this thing standing HIGH ABOVE the MOON's SURFACE & you don't have to be clever to realise this thing is BIG & curiously SHAPED...similar to a HORSE SHOE or OMEGA shape.

IT IS PROVE for any of you that ever doubted me that this thing is right there on OUR MOON...how about that?

Well I tried...as the tumbleweeds drift slowly past me.

This part of the mission was only the TIP of the ICEBERG....APOLLO 17 was a SECRET COVERT MISSION after they found things on the moon through previous RE-CON Missions.

EXTRAORDINARY Huh?

And if you would like to take a look at the other APOLLO 17 video's then you'll find them here (but take note MANY have little footage on them & depend on the audio tracks only)
Last Edit: 9 months 3 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
9 months 3 days ago #3636 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: APOLLO 17 Artifact Discussion...OR Something NOT NATURAL on the MOON