• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #3643 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: More APOLLO 17 Structures
I am currently working my way through these 8 hour APOLLO 17 video's.

This one is the WOW! that's no rock or debris...THAT is a real Artificial STRUCTURE, so WHAT is it doing on the MOON?

Fast Forward to 6 Hours 5 minutes & 48 seconds to get what is probably the BEST SHOT here of this remarkable & exciting STRUCTURE.

But keep watching & listening because it gets quiet farcical...at around 6h 5m 7 57 seconds MISSION CONTROL asks what's that behind them (as you would, it sticks out like a sore thumb, THE SHAPE, THE SIZE & the strange copper like colour) to which the ASTRONAUTS seem SURPRISED by the question (don't they already know? they sent 'em to investigate these things up there)

The NASA mission control guy realises his error in mentioning it pretty quickly & states "Oh, that's the flag I bet?"
One of the astronauts replies yes your looking at the flag, it's right in front of them & it's some 10 meters away from them...THIS is TRUE.
That thing back there is approx. 200-300 metres away & is BIG & is NOT the APOLLO 17 Flag bless him :lol:

He later follows this up with "We thought we had found an Artefact" YUP YOU DID :ohmy: and he quickly states to "PRESS ON"

No photo's or video of this over on the official APOLLO 17 Archive...I wonder why? ;)

Yeah this is NOT EXCITING at all...if rock or debris they would have shown it...SPEAKS VOLUMES don't it.

An ARTIFICAL STRUCTURE upon our very own MOON....I wonder what else is up there?
Well view this footage first & then come back here & I will show you for I think I have found a familiar shaped object which is again exciting.

As for this object back there...it's elongated long shape is curious but the fact it is slightly curved with what looks like some form of sloped Entrance like structure about mid-way along this part makes it very interesting.
The colour COPPER like sticks out like a sore thumb on the mOON here & then there is that strange looking section over to this left hand side which looks HORSE SHOE shaped & is attached to the rest of this structure but is ANGLED & off the moon's surface.
Is this a ship attached? dish? just what is this section of this thing? strange stuff.

Other different structures to follow...
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #3644 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: More APOLLO 17 Structures
SO here we have a different video...

Apollo 17 - 106:40 - 114:40 V2.1

It shows the APOLLO 17 crew approaching the MOON.

At just 14 minutes & 27 seconds into this video, footage from the camera comes to life & we begin to see some WONDERFUL clear CLOSE UP's of the MOON's SURFACE with some STUNNING images of the CRATERS.

Yup I am not ONLY interested in STRANGE UNWORLDLY STRUCTURES, Natural things interest me too, almost as much...and here we get a good few minutes of what look like TELESCOPIC shots of the MOON's SURFACE.

I was really hoping to find that they had recorded something as CLEAR as this on approach to their landing site showing THAT CRATER close by to this which has that curiously strange MOON CASTLE like structure along one of the outer edges that stretches from one side of it to another.
Now unless I am seriously mistaken (and I don't think so) no such structure LOOKING LIKE THIS can exist naturally?

It has Turrets, walkways, WALLS, Archways & a Square Walled Area with a forecourt within it for goodness sakes...show me such a NATURAL STRUCTURE here on EARTH? or anywhere for that matter that looks like this?

I posted some video footage showing what I thought were QUICK GLIMPSES of this WALLED Structure (but no close up's unsurprisingly) we even get one of the astronauts stating "THIS THING JUST GOT REAL" & later singing "WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD" (ah the subconscious mind sometimes let's out it's secrets) this thing had been made for some reason but looking like it does!!!

I have to admit that's about as STRANGE as can be perhaps even stranger than the old we found PYRAMIDS on the MOON....Erm :whistle: speaking if which :ohmy: we'll come to such a thing after I have shown you this...

A little further on from this start showing the MOON's Surface we come to...
16 minutes & 43 seconds...PAUSE IT HERE...what do you see?

The camera looked to have been shut off just before this & yet we can see? well what? looks like two familiar looking craft to me.
Silver Grey in colour, one looking oval shaped (to the right) and the one some of us are very familiar with the SPHERICAL type to the left of this.
It's quick, it's brief & you have to pause the video...some may think it's nothing but considering the amount of spherical objects pictured in various NASA Apollo mission photographs & numerous video footage showing them close to the MOON it may well be these?

Now this is GREAT STUFF...on approach to the MOON and at...
6 hrs 19 minutes & 20 seconds they seem very excited by spotting 'CAMELOT' crater (this MOON CASTLE structure I had originally thought was within this! well it made sense, it's close by & they called it CAMELOT...a MYTHICAL CASTLE...I figured it was apt & quiet clever) but I believe this MOON CASTLE structure which so interests me is even closer than CAMELOT & is a smaller crater just a stones throw away from their landing site....sadly no photos of it except from the more recent surveyer spacecraft but it's GOOD enough for me & should be for you?

At 6 hours 20 minutes & 57 seconds in...THAT is just a BREATHTAKING SHOT as it shows them getting closer to the MOON's SURFACE with their SHADOW in view ...there are those 2 bigger craters here to the left but I just wonder?
Find the lander shadow & head straight down from it...you with me? bang in the centre is what looks to be a double crater, now IS THIS? the MOON CASTLE STRUCTURE which we can see looking like a bridge like structure?
I think it could be? maybe?

Now we're getting to another interesting looking structure...

Actually bear with me...as I thought it was this APOLLO 17 video but it's not got the numbers mixed up...will follow this...but HOPE you enjoyed this mainly NATURAL looking video (well all except possibly that quick glimpse of the MOON CASTLE crater?)

• Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #3645 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: More APOLLO 17 Structures
So in that 1st video at the top here...

You know the one with the LARGE long horse shoe shaped ALIEN STRUCTURE / SHIP on the other side of them (you know the BIG COPPER one)
You know :lol: the one that looks more like a BASE, BUILDING or some other ARTIFICAL STRUCTURE rather than any HUGE funny shaped ROCK :whistle: :whistle:

Well continue on from this discussion with Mission Control...and soon you'll come to a point in which one of the Astronauts says...well, better get going, yup comes the reply...now, .although you do not see their faces...you can tell by how this is said that they're looking at each other after this conversation with Mission Control & wondering to themselves...WELL WHAT THE (BLANK) WAS ALL THAT ABOUT...they knew this thing was here, they sent us here, why ASK ABOUT it damn it (it's a COVERT MISSION) don't blurt it out (even though we can see it here in this video YEARS LATER)

I mean HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY Photographs? or Video? (and god knows they had this with them here) showing THIS THING over there on that other hill / mountain about 300 meters away CLOSE UP?
NO of course you haven't & DO YOU KNOW WHY? it's because it's exactly what you THINK IT IS...and why I get rather angry these days with NASA.

Only a little after this...THE SCREEN GOES BLANK...not too usual for these 8 hour videos to be sure but it sure is CURIOUS that it goes BLANK here just as they are about to head off & It stays BLANK for approx. 30 minutes, we still hear them from time to time.

30 minutes later & they are back at the lander.

Did they pass by this thing (well I am just going to say it as I see it an ALIEN STRUCTURE? most likely as I have seen too many now both here on OUR MOON along with even more WONDERFUL STRUCTURES on other Worlds / MOONS within our own SOLAR SYSTEM) on the way back to the lander? OR as I suspect? HAD THEY ALREADY BEEN CLOSE UP & VISITED IT before this?
I can find NO other video of before or after this showing it & it MUST EXIST as this is is DYNAMITE STUFF...of course they would have got close up to this thing...WE'RE CURIOUS...well, OK, some of us are CURIOUS.

I know how that will sound to many of you & I am sorry you don't or cannot believe such things (even when shown it) but just believe me when I say IT'S TRUE (and I would NOT LIE to you unlike some folks)

Just before they move on MISSION CONTROL (it seems to me) asks them I think if I heard it right to switch to coms only (AUDIO) & soon after the VIDEO at this point (just as they are perhaps about to head to this thing?) SHUTS OFF...cheers for that fellas.

And then...

Just keep LISTENING for a short time (just after the SCREEN goes BLANK) one of them enquirers...

I HOPE THEY CAME OUT?

What does he mean? :whistle: :dry: ;) well they sure were adjusting that camera long enough...so YEAH i'd say they got it :lol: