BIG Unidentified Object (maybe a Flying one) on OUR MOON during APOLLO 17

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #3649 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: BIG Unidentified Object (maybe a Flying one) on OUR MOON during APOLLO 17
I'm not the MAKE IT UP or FAKE IT kind.
Not sure why I am back here...perhaps in the HOPE that there is SOME intelligence out there that does not BELIEVE the utter BS given to us by NASA & others (ESA included, sadly)

So then...

The APOLLO Missions (in fact ALL SPACE MISSIONS) interest me but especially the CURIOUS & INCREDIBLY Covert 'Apollo 17"

The so called LAST MISSION to set HUMANS on the MOON.

What we FOUND THERE pretty much CONFIRMED (I am sure) what the likes of NASA, the ESA, JFK & all these types ALREADY KNEW...

That OUR MOON has much STRANGENESS upon it, sadly by the time we get up to spec to what they've had for probably the best part of 50 years they'll have probably removed, disguised, hidden or as with the LCROSS Mission tried to BOMB these things out of existence.

The REALITY is....YOU were BORN on this PLANET (EARTH) but no little else about what's happening & going on out there.

There's PLENTY of things I've personally found & i still remain frustrated & disappointed with these organizations & folks (some of which I used to look up to) who simply brush you aside & are just NOT willing to tell the Earth's population the TRUTH...

It really is X-FILES stuff but probably on an even LARGER SCALE than you can EVER imagine...

You think we evolved as DARWIN proclaimed right? that's what you were taught & lead to believe...anyone that QUESTIONS IT are ridiculed.

Those checking into our DNA will discover the truth sooner or later.
ANTARCTICA...has a huge NO GO ZONE down there now....WHY? and WHY did all those high profile folks head down there? and at the most curious of times!
No other intelligent species occupies or at one time did occupy this planet before us?
No ALIEN INTELLIGENCE out there knows of us??? seriously??? LOVE Brian Cox but mate your just WRONG (sadly we'll probably never see Brian on BBC Tv ever again as his SKY WATCHING programme was cancelled, I am just surprised they've still kept the SKY AT NIGHT on British Tv...hurrah but how much more longer before it's cancelled for LOVE ISLAND at the Local BAKE OFF :(

Ok...enough of these RANTS...but seriously Brian....we've been around only just over a few hundred thousand years & already we are PICKING OUT EARTH LIKE PLANETS around STAR's (SUN's) out there & soon we shall be able to figure out WHAT these atmospheres contain & that will lead to signs of life...these PLANETS will be targeted & we shall discover SIGNALS or some form of intelligence communication coming from them (if they have not already done this already? i'll bet you that TRAPPIST-1 System is possibly were one of these species we've already been dealing with comes from?)
And we HAVE almost reached this point after just over 200,000 years & some folks out there are telling us they're not out there & have not been here!!! seriously??? unintelligent thinking i'd say, not only do they know about us they've been here for AGES!

Which brings me back to APOLLO 17.

Of course I do NOT know if this is an ALIEN CRAFT or MOONBASE it could well be ours but the utter BS of NASA is cringeworthy.

If showed you this video before & it is SHOCKING....here it is again (had only a few hundred views I think when I linked it here so some folks have been curious enough to take a look)

APOLLO 17 - 162:40 - 170:40

That's the timeline...I think it was later in the mission? and this seems to occur on the way to or around STATION 9

But you WON'T FIND a CLOSE UP of this OBJECT...I have taken close up's of it (can't show you here for some reason? well I have showed you some perfectly logical and amazing things in the past...PLUTO (yup I know there is an almost small island like section here which measures approx. 22 miles long & is FULL of ARTIFICAL STRUCTURES including a huge tall SCULPTURE of a FACE, COMET67P the European Space Agency's Mission to this huge approx. 2-3 mile wide COMET? hmm those jets are strange but the real KILLER shot is the one showing a huge SPACECRAFT with 2 large lit up circular parts on it, a grappling hook like object on one end & chain link like sections between them...must be HUGE, tanker size but NOTHING is said of it...CRAZY, you folks don't care about this right? I find that strange but to me this is another topping on the cake of SECRECY, MARS...well don't even get me started, spheres here there & everywhere, curious triangular objects, ruins blah blah blah BEEN WATCHING the French Space Drama on BBC4 which is very interesting called 'MISSIONS' probably not too far from the TRUTH)

Gone off subject again...just too much to frustrate, not made up, not faked it's all up there, GIVE ME A SPACECRAFT that could reach these places in no time & a couple of SPACE SUITS along with an array of camera equipment & I shall RETURN with PROOF of all of this.

APOLLO 17 video footage (ABOVE) just fast forward to 6 HOURS & 4 minutes...on the way to this place (SCREEN is BLANK) one of the Astronauts even mentions that one of these landmarks they are witnessing is a MARKER for the UFO, he may mean something else by it but I think he's talking about what we are about to see at this point (THEY KNEW IT & STUFF LIKE THIS was up there)

AND yet NO VIDEO CLOSE UP's of it or PHOTO's.

It's said by mission control that this is a flag on the charge!!! BS, do me a favour!!! go on proof NASA right & me wrong, I challenge you? & NASA?

That's no BLANKING FLAG...it's HUGE, it's curved, It has a central entrance part & a raised horse shoe shaped structure heading upwards from it at one end...EXTRAORDINARY but no one bats an eyelid.
The copper colour is amazing...some will say...but it's a part of EQUIPMENT from APOLLO 17, oh really....you mean like this?

www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/apollo/a...7/images/nper_lg.gif

That's the ASEP in the background which is like a small box so this is far smaller as you can see & this is a photo of the ASLEP which is somewhat bigger but SERIOUSLY....

Take a look at that thing back there...YOU THINK THEY COULD GET THAT THING back in their SPACECRAFT :whistle: :dry: :lol:
DO ME A FAVOUR, yes there's some similarity by way of the colour...but THIS THING is sat on the side of HILL on the MOON which is HUGE.

It's a FLAG? really, YOU, YES YOU reading this, you can't be that STUPID? that's a FLAG, well I've seen the APOLLO flags & if that's a flag then it's one looking more like a BUILDING or SPACECRAFT.

MARVEL at it...for what you are seeing might well be an ALIEN one because MISSION CONTROL don't seem to know?
And then they TRY to cover it up with utter nonsense.

What I find really STRANGE is this....

On the Apollo 17 Video Library I found it...
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #3650 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: BIG Unidentified Object (maybe a Flying one) on OUR MOON during APOLLO 17
And sure enough...

It looks like it was found at STATION 9 or close to it.
history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/video17.html#station9

Scroll down here below until just before reaching the EVA-3 close-out SECTION
The similar video clip to the one posted above can be found here at....

Journal Text: 168:43:28 3 minutes 18 seconds

Click on it & this clip will play & you will see this OBJECT (alien I think) but the QUAILTY is APALLING but no real surprise here, i'm just amazed this clearer version was CLEARED for posting on YOUTUBE by someone?
What is better on this bad quality version is the voice overs...you get to hear more of the folks at MISSION CONTROL...listen & compare you might find it interesting...I DID.

IT is TRULY AMAZING they didn't know WHAT THIS WAS? you know what it is right?

I also posted that other APOLLO 17 footage showing what looked like might have been a part of that wall from that MOON CASTLE, it's up there the MOON RECONASANCE spacecraft showed this (which is just as well because the APOLLO 17 images don't)

But if still not convinced then I find it strange that before this...one of the Astronauts starts saying something to the effect of...
WOW, this thing just got real all of a sudden...Did he simply mean the fact that they were actually on the MOON? well maybe? but I think not as it is later followed by the guy singing "We're OFF to see the WIZARD"

The sub conscious mind is a curious thing...it plays tricks & sometimes TRUTH reveals itself & I think this is what happened here when he sung this part of "THE WIZARD OF OZ"

Was a meeting set up on the MOON? or were they simply heading to this curious structure...one of many judging by what I've seen.

ISN'T IT A SHAME that WE ARE NOT TOLD ABOUT ALL THIS...no close up video's or photo's of these things YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO WORK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF...try it, you may be SHOCKED by what you find.

No one else has DISCOVERED this either but I did & it was a mighty CURIOUS THING.

An Astronaut is pictured close to a rocky outcrop with his NOTEBOOK opened up at this point on his left hand....what does it show?

TOO MANY STRANGE & WONDEROUS STRUCTURES to relist again...go check it out.

THESE were probably what they were looking for on one of the most comprehensive LUNAR ROVER MISSIONS EVER.

Oh & this IS the FLAG...nice isn't it...LOOKS EXACTLY like that HUGE thing sitting half way up that hill on the MOON & angled DON'T IT ;)
:dry: FED up with the BS.
solarsystem.nasa.gov/resources/794/apoll...ag-on-lunar-surface/

DO U think this is that thing BACK THERE...nah & the NASA description on this video is HILARIOUS...they even try to JUSTIFY the LIES with BS.

I just wonder how long it will take for OTHER PEOPLE to be INTERESTED in such TRUTH's rather than blinking LOVE ISLAND :(

I wonder if we are actually IMPROVING or DUMBING DOWN even more but then I see a programme like "ASTRONAUTS : Do you have what it takes?" and I then know that there are still some intelligent, quick thinking, GOOD, CURIOUS folks out there.

Who knows when i'll post here again as i'm fed up doing it to be honest but maybe something else will be discovered & will think it worth posting here for a few of you folks that read it.

REMEMBER...you were born into a PLACE that isn't quiet what it seems...I can ONLY HOPE...there are GOOD, NICE & INTELLIGENT PEOPLE OUT THERE somewhere & they'll discover these TRUTH's but will be in seats of power in which they can do something to bring it to the general population of the planet (rather than a select few)

ADIOS
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.