SOME Astronauts have balls & others? not so MUCH & Oh PLUTO (again)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #3651 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: SOME Astronauts have balls & others? not so MUCH & Oh PLUTO (again)
I'll temper that statement with this...

I know it is difficult for Astronauts to 'COME CLEAN' on what it is they know, have witnessed & seen.

Some Astronauts like EDGAR MITCHELL have balls...OK, he may have waited until he was much older & retired but he should be praised for finally giving us the insight into the SECRET WORLD hidden from us.

There are others too that have balls but I have sympathy for those that don't come out with anything (Tim Peak is a newer British Astronaut & he will be hoping to go back to SPACE but it's unlikely having probably signed an AGREEMENT not to mention anything witnessed up there that he'll ever speak of it)

NEIL ARMSTRONG...I admire GREATLY, not only for what he did & how he conducted himself but because of the way he perhaps tried to let us know in a SMART, CLEVER, almost CRYPTIC way...Go check out his speech at the WHITEHOUSE commemorating the APOLLO 11 landing, it's as interesting (in it's own way) as this here from Mr Mitchell.

There are others whom I still admire but they are probably SCARED, yet live of past heroics, I won't mince words I think BUZZ ALDWIN could be such an Astronaut, although during the LCROSS Mission he had some interesting things to say LIVE on Tv before they killed anymore links to him, so perhaps even he, in his way was perhaps? trying to let us in on things.

When a number ASTRONAUTS tell us THERE ARE THINGS OUT THERE you have to (at least) LISTEN to THEM.

This is a very interesting interview with EDGAR & I have to say I BELIEVE EVERY WORD HE SPEAKS HERE...not only because he seems genuine to me, he came from ROSWELL you know! and his townsfolk TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED & he believed them & so do I.

It's from 4 minutes & 26 seconds onwards that is the thing that (even to this day) will surprise many, you folks that signed up to LM1 (a mission I think has less chance of happening by the year...I still wonder if it was set up for covert purposes? you may laugh, even I smile a little at this but you just never know...sending up DNA to the MOON upon which it's possible (even likely) judging by the evidence been collected that THERE is SOMETHING IS UP THERE (you only have to look at the previous video APOLLO 17...that's NO FLAG & they know it!!! it was in a totally different place & that thing was BIG...not flag sized) & LM1 was sending up HUMAN DNA....hmm, makes you think don't it?
Would it have stopped me sending in my fathers hair DNA sample, nope, if they want to clone my father I have to tell ya they could do a hell of a lot worse...he's not what he was, he's different & older but he's the fairest, kindest must lovely fella you could care to meet, wouldn't deliberately hurt or harm anyone...so if it makes up there to the MOON, clone away & re-populate the EARTH with him...it would be a damn site better PLANET.

I still can't believe we blew 1 million dollars somehow...almost before we'd even started but enough of LM1 (for now, hopefully, somehow? it will still happen & will land close to a very interesting place SHACKLETON CRATER)

So head to this 4m 26s and from here Mr Mitchell tells it as it is...

It's ALL ABOUT...Power & Control.

And he goes on to say..."WE HAVE CREATED OUR OWN REALITY" although he goes on to say "IT WAS CREATED BY....???" well you know who?

The Government Agencies, the Secret Societies & other influential 'BIG' companies & money men THEY HAVE KEPT THIS ALL FROM YOU...

As Edgar says NOT for the BENEFIT of you, your families, neighbours, friends...generally the everyday GOOD FOLK of PLANET EARTH but for the POWER, GREEDY, WAR is GOOD because it generates PROFIT types.

WHAT A SHAME we headed in this DIRECTION.

We seem unable to change it or alter it?
Will it always be so OR will someone at sometime who knows this TRUTH & can provide DETAILS of it...STAND UP & have the BALLS to say so HOPEFULLY altering our course & in so doing making this WONDERFUL PLANET more equal & caring & HONEST.

The ISLE of WIGHT off the South Coast of England is I understand some 22 miles across.
This is roughly the same as that small rocky outcrop on PLUTO...
What I don't understand & NEVER WILL is the fact that there is so many STRANGE & WONDERFUL shapes, structures & objects within this 22 mile wide area on PLUTO as to make it hilarious to deny it.
Nothing is said (by anyone) the photo exists & to this day I have found NOT ONE JOT from anyone else that can see them!!!
I'm either CRAZY? and didn't know it or I have eyes similar to those SUNGLASSES in the FUN John Carpenter film "THEY LIVE"

These shapes, objects, structures, buildings, sculptures ARE as CLEAR as DAY to me...they are there, they EXIST but nothing from anyone on the WHOLE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!! WTF (pardon my abbreviation if you know what I mean ;) )

But how can no one else on the whole world wide web NOT see them?

I know an artificial structure when I see ONE the trouble is I see up to 50!!!

Here is THAT rocky outcrop once again (for what it's worth)
There is even what looks to be a TRANSPORT? or other strange CRAFT / STRUCTURE to the North East of this photo (TOP RIGHT)
Perhaps people can't LOOK past the colour? well YOU HAVE TOO if you want to see the structures.

www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads...pluto-images-002.jpg

Even if you can't spot all 50 (and there's probably more? if we had better even closer images of this AREA) then even after just clicking on + enlargement logo on screen to slightly enlarge it you should notice at least 6 or 7?
NONE of which are NATURAL!!! seriously? I am a fairly intelligent guy & I know STRUCTURE of an artificial kind when I see it, can't you?
The 7 you should notice? starting from left to right are...

1) Well that BULBUS shape over there on the left is STRANGE & CURIOUS for starters but you should notice the strange almost BRIDGE like structure (just to the right of it) you don't think this is odd? OK onto object 2

2) On this thin LONG SECTION leading from this BULBUS area & Bridge like structure you should be able to see a small (from this viewpoint but obviously if you were to head down to it this would be rather large) circular object with a central circular area to the centre of it.
YES, it's for all the world what some would call a FLYING SAUCER SHAPE...natural? really? ok onto object no 3

3) Well there is a sloped section (very interesting) we come to after this long thin one but we'll pass over this & concentrate on the objects, shaped, structures you should be able to see WITHOUT ZOOMING in anymore...so...
If you follow that long thin structure (with this Saucer upon it) and go right on through this next sloped section (area) like an inverted V you will come to...what LOOKS LIKE a 'BIG C" cut into the ROCK...it's very probably a BRACKET holding in place the exciting find of a HORSE SHOE shaped object hanging from it!!!
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE LIKE? clearly been made but if you know different by all means let me know OK? not convinced?
OK so that's 3 objects you must think are NATURAL then? well try this one on for size...

4) Ever so slightly above this Horse Shoe shaped object is what I have previously described as LOOKING LIKE & you have to admit it DOES? STARLORD's MILANO triangular 3 pointed SPACECRAFT ship, it even seems to have a front nose cone type attachment (to the left) & a central COCKPIT area...is it a ship? I don't know from this far out, could even be a strange building like structure but WHAT I DO KNOW is that THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!
even if you discount one or two or three It seems there are MORE & MORE of these things SCATTERED throughout this whole approx. 22 mile wide AREA...NASA knows? they must do, they're NOT STUPID even though I am now a critic of how they go about things but ok let's say this is natural too? another totally differently shaped, sized object that you think is natural? ok perhaps I can tempt you with OBJECT NUMBER...

5) Continue on right from this HORSE SHOE SHAPED Object (could be a signalling device?) until you come to this other divided off section.
Head south to the bottom of it...WHAT DO YOU SEE?
I LOVE the ECO science fiction film "SILENT RUNNING" and I could see straight away even from this distance that this had the look of an ECO type DOME as seen in this film...I did some close up's & it even appears to have been up using those hexagonal type sections as in this film.
Also curious is what appears to be piping coming from it & heading further over to the right.
Something like this...

Is WHAT I think we are seeing here...perhaps a place to grow things on this difficult place to grow things?
Beautiful song too btw.
Still not convinced? BLIMEY!!! well that DOME was another different, strangely shaped & size object, just WHAT's IT GOING TO TAKE?
Ok try this for SIZE :) and BOY is it SOME SIZE!!!

6) Ok you still don't think ANY of those previous 5 structures, objects, shapes have been made & artificial in nature, well I think ALL 5 of them have been but surely this will change your mind?
Head up from this DOME shaped structure...straight up...you'll come to what at first LOOKS LIKE the 'EYE of a NEEDLE'
Now isn't that the STRANGEST of SHAPES to find HERE on this small rocky outcrop upon PLUTO?
This I believe to be a very tall structure (scrap that...this is I think...A SCULPTURE) standing tall above everything here (possibly 2 miles high?) it casts it's SHADOW to the right of it.
Although you might not be able to see it from this distance out...it is I believe a SCULPTURED face of something very HUMAN looking.
Appears to have 2 eye sockets, cheekbones, I think an ear can be detected over on that right hand side & even a mouth when closer up.
The Eye of the Needle like section I now believe to be a kind of HEADRESS type somewhat similar to those found in Ancient EGYPT.

At this POINT I would like you to slightly CHEAT & head a little CLOSER IN to this particular OBJECT...

Head up to the tools icon (top right on your browser) and scroll down to ZOOM & PLEASE set it to 400% (you can go higher if you wish & would certainly recommend that you investigate the REST of this small rocky outcrop on PLUTO because surely you can now see all the detail you need from seeing these things at this zoom level?
But sticking with this FACE SCULPTURE...isn't that IMPRESSIVE? & kinda BEAUTIFUL?
You can now see the head is sculptured to a point (a chin) is that the NOSE? or a continuation of the HEADRESS?
This thing has been careful placed on a DISPLAY BASE with what appear to be 2 circular donut shaped objects at the base of it (either side) between them might even be an ENTRANCE? similar to that on the STATUE of LIBERTY?
I would LOVE to head here...SUIT up & take video & photographic evidence to PROVE this to you folks.
Even if not this...a sculptured face? then what is it? THAT is NOT NATURAL!!! how does NATURE sculpt something like this? when there is NOTHING LIKE IT AROUND IT!!! seriously? think about it for awhile...Do you think NATURAL EROSION on 'PLUTO' created THIS? and all those other differently shaped & sized things I have listed before it? WELL THAT's SOME WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

I would hope that by now even the most sceptical of you would be thinking...you know what this guy is right?

I don't want FAME or RICHIES I want TRUTH...that's all, I want the DISCOVERY...how EXCITING would this BE?
And they're taking it from us? WHY?
Well probably because it would probably change EARTH HISTORY & that's something 'THEY' don't want to do.

BTW Who is this depicted in this SCULPTURE for all to see? must be important? I want to know?

For those NOT yet convinced? well what are you thinking of? but OK let's head on...

But before I do...

Whilst your ZOOMED in at 400% can you see that AMAZING series of STRUCTURES directly in front of this FACE.
Look like temples with a CENTRAL Courtyard section, donut shaped structures forming part of the wall & what appear to be buildings & perhaps towers at certain points around this.
Directly to the RIGHT of this FACE Sculpture (and in it's SHADOW) is another CRAZY NATURAL structure/shaped object if that's what you still? want to believe? it looks like a part of a BABY's DUMMY (the outer part) it looks to have a circular base attached to PLUTO's surface and then stemming from this is this object...a BIG circular (donated) object WHAT IS THIS? not natural? surely by now I have convinced you of this?

Ok

7) And back to 100% we can clearly see what LOOKS like a BRIDGE section heading NORTH EAST from this FACE SCULPTURE with sections underneath it which would seem to confirm such a thing this long bridge like structure leads to what seems to be 2 more donut shaped objects

And that's your 7 that you should see without too many problems WITHOUT ZOOMING IN.

ZOOM in & you will probably DISCOVER the 50 differently shaped, sized, objects, structures here.

HAVE FUN EXPLORING THIS PLACE at 400% ZOOM or higher & then TELL ME NASA are NOT keeping SECRETS?

WOW! would I LOVE to EXPLORE this place...STRANGE THING is we've probably done so already...but probably NOT for the benefit of you & me.

SAD isn't it...how did we head off in this direction?

HOPEFULLY it's still not too late to correct this? but something tells me we might need intervention from out there to do so.

And with that I am off to enjoy the WORLD CUP, perhaps i'll post here again for what it's worth!
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #3652 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: SOME Astronauts have balls & others? not so MUCH & Oh PLUTO (again)
Just wanted to ADD that this SUBJECT line was of course a headline grabbing one....not like me but no one seems to read such things unless you have such things these days, sad though that sounds....FORGIVE ME.

I have RESPECT for ALL the ASTRONAUTS man or woman as anyone that read my posts on the terrific BBC tv documentary series "ASTRONAUTS : Do you have what it takes?" currently re-airing on BBC2 on Saturday mornings (approx. 10am) for those that missed it first time around in the UK give it a try to see how we still have some genuinely super human beings (still gives me HOPE)

Of course some are better than others...TIM PEAK for anyone that saw that behind the scenes special documentary will know he's a delightful chap & human being & it is NOT his fault that he can't speak up about possible things he might have seen or perhaps will one day UP THERE but I have to say that those that have perhaps been threatened & yet decided to TALK OUT ABOUT THEM things should be PRAISED.

I know BUZZ (Aldwin) had something of a breakdown after the APOLLO 11 trip...well you might have done too had you seen what is rumoured he & Armstrong saw, so although a macho man persona, we have to cut him some slack as he's had to LIVE with the pressures of NOT talking about it & releasing the TRUTH...such a SHAME really....many are INTER-DIMENSIONAL you know! seriously.

That's all