Presidents TRUMP & KIM Meeting...GOOD for THE WORLD

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #3653 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Presidents TRUMP & KIM Meeting...GOOD for THE WORLD
If the rumours of these two are TRUE? then you couldn't REALLY like any of them.

This having been said you have to hand it to BOTH of them for finally going ahead with this ON/OFF meeting.

Strangely enough it probably needed a PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES like this (brash, cocky & willing to do whatever he wants to do, when he wants to do it) to get this meeting off the ground.

I am sure many in the security agencies, his background staff & his party (Republicans) would not have been too happy to see him hold theses talks with Kim.

It would seem President Trump came away with very little really (but an INTERESTING moment in HISTORY photo call...he seems to like them!) he signed that agreement but it would seem Kim came out of it better (for now) with military war operations between the U.S. & South Korea stopping, Trump rightly pointed out though that this SAVES THEM MONEY...the ONLY folks that come out on top from such things as well as real WARS are the rich & elite who have their fingers in the weapons market...it seemed ex President Bush even stated such a truth, Wars were & probably still are started with such things in mind...SAD Huh?

I actually liked the SUGGESTION from TRUMP when questioning KIM over his Nuclear Tests as to WHY they don't just stop them (looks like they have now) & begin BUILDING CONDO's on their BEAUTIFUL BEACHES...it's a good suggestion (although one suspects Trump may have ideas about getting his buddies to help build them :lol: ) but it was a nice, casual remark which I think many of us might have made.

Who knows? perhaps North Korea could well be a BIG TOURIST Attraction in 10-20 years time because they do exactly this?
Don't be too surprised if TRUMP & KIM strike up an even more friendly relationship before his term ends ;)

NUCLEAR launches of ANY KIND will NEVER end well for either country be it USA - NORTH KOREA, UK - RUSSIA, INDA - PAKISTAN or whoever.
War & attacks are changing with new tech (sadly such thoughts will NEVER END...that's part of the problem with these folks we vote or are placed into power around OUR PLANET...would be interesting to hear about how OTHER PLANETS elect or cope with their leaders (if they have any?) but ours on this PLANET are for the most part pretty POOR...I do rather like the CHINESE LEADER though.

TALKING...TALKING...TALKING will ALWAYS bring about BETTER RESULTS rather than threats...SO GOOD NEWS THIS I think.

I hope more meetings will take place in the future.

And although I am NOT a fan of RUSSIA (well the people in charge) TALKS will eventually have to take place...I just don't know what's happened to RUSSIA over recent years? it seemed like they were heading in the RIGHT DIRECTION, becoming more friendly & then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE with them & CORBYN seems to approve? geeezzz.

THIS has been GOOD NEWS for THE WORLD.

Now if ONLY TRUMP could get the information on the WORLD's 'BIG COVER UP' which most people (deep down) already know about...

You guessed it...the ALIEN one....

Trouble is....HE WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE NEAR getting this information...not a cat in hell's chance!

If he somehow did (& despite me disliking this self promotional President) I think it may bring about a different & better WORLD for us all...
The SECRETS would finally be revealed...the TECH we have (like the fictional country of WAKANDA in the movie "BLACK PANTHER" yeah just watched it for the 1st time last night...BRILLIANT film, super watch & probably not too unlike what's going on for real?) would then benefit ALL, the truth about alien species having visited would be out, explanations for all these STRANGE STRUCTURES on Pluto, Mars, COMET 69P, Ceres & of course our very own MOON would finally be acknowledged & explained!!!

Yep...NOT A CAT in HELL's CHANCE of these Security types & the real ELITE letting HIM in on the SECRET (unless of course it benefits him & his family) but if he was to find out he may well be the type of President that would call a press conference to TELL THE WORLD & in so doing HE would be the one to go down in HISTORY as being the ONE to reveal it ALL to EVERYONE....this should have been JFK back in the 1960's be we know what happened to he before doing so :(
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Paul Conway.