Large SHADOW CRAFT passes by the Apollo-Soyuz MISSION?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 1 week ago #3654 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: Large SHADOW CRAFT passes by the Apollo-Soyuz MISSION?
So Apollo 17 wasn't quiet the last mission from this series ;)

I have always thought this APOLLO - SOYUZ mission (considering the COLD WAR era it took place) was a VERY STRANGE one.

They fitted out both so they could dock...great...The APOLLO Missions were ON THEIR WAY OUT & yet this SPECIAL ONE was scrambled together & took place in 1974 whilst the remaining APOLLO MISSIONS 18, 19 & 20 were cancelled.

WHY?

Many of you folks don't believe in Conspiracy Theories clearly...well your kids, or grandkids or GREAT CHILDREN might one day find this old, vintage posting & some of my others & be SURPRISED how right I was (yup i'm confident in all my EXTRAORDINARY findings & conclusions)

WHY? an Apollo-Soyuz Mission at this time?

I'll take a stab at it...but I think you should know what's coming :whistle:

I am now convinced that ALL of the APOLLO MISSIONS were COVERT...

The earlier missions were RE-CON one's...checking out certain things DISCOVERED & scouting out AREA'S on the MOON (and perhaps even in SPACE close to us) as well as of course TESTING out the capsules & equipment for those that would continue down on to the MOON.

But not just 1 trip down to the MOON but 7...6 of which made it (13 of course did not)

Now some will say...this was so they could check out other parts / areas of the MOON...OK, maybe, part of the mission brief but there was a LOT MORE to these MOON MISSIONS.

I've tried to show you folks & explain but with no responses you either don't believe me, can't believe it or are simply not interested...

So this is NOT really for you...this is for perhaps just that ONE PERSON that can fathom my LOGIC.

So 7 of these APOLLO MISSIONS were scheduled to head down to the MOON & LAND & yet NOT ONE of these set down on the other side of OUR MOON (facing away from us) WHY?

It was a huge risk heading down there in these types of craft anyway...and after that HISTORIC 1st one (APOLLO 11) what was of interest to them to warrant more money & immense risk to warrant another 5 that followed this one?

Just the exploration of a MOON that too many looks pretty much similar in ALL these missions...at different areas of it OR just for more MOON ROCKS?

I have already shown you that most of these missions were SHADOWED...which is funny because I just found this OLD DOCUMENTARY of the this SOVIET/AMERICAN co-operation which shows such a craft in shadow (too fast for satellite & couldn't be an asteroid or I dare say an ICE CRYSTAL :dry: ) will show this to you in a mo (well those that are interested?)

Why this SPECIAL Apollo-Soyuz mission?

It will come as no surprise to many of you that it was probably as a pre-curser to another EXTRA SECRETIVE COVERT MISSION to this backside of the MOON where it is rumoured there are OTHER STRUCTURES there...even rumours of a CRASHED SHIP (I have no idea if that footage on YOUTUBE is true, part true, based on this story or what?)

When you see that elongated structure in front of them (some 200 to 400 meters away) on APOLLO 17 with a strange copper/gold colour to it & an extra section sitting angled off the MOON you have to begin wondering at least...

Add in all the OTHER craft captured hovering above them on these missions on the MOON (the Swiss Cheese Craft is sensational)

Discovered from other old footage...blink & you'll miss it stuff that I've shown you by taking a photo of the screen shots...

A raised PLATFORM on the MOON...seriously! it's crazy stuff very few know of...and just below this ramp? raised platform was what looked to be an elongated crashed craft?

An Apollo Mission with a photographic POSTER pinned up at the back of them which shows??? a series of very ALIEN like STRUCTURES.
So what's that DOING THERE if it had nothing to do with this APOLLO Mission?
Of course it was a place they had clearly re-conned & knew of.

MOON CASTLE like STRUCTURE that stretched over one side of a small crater to the other side...complete with wall, archways & an enclosed 'courtyard' area...if you've seen it & think that is natural then SORRY but your wrong!

This is 2001 stuff...except it's not a MONOLITH but something even stranger.

Yup there is even a clever framed photograph that appears to show a ROCK...SKULL shaped & sized which has eye sockets, nasal cavity, forehead & a mouth with teeth still present...if it's simply a rock? then I have to say compared to the others around it, it is strange.

There's plenty more I could add & have done on these FORUMS...I can't help it if you can't see that ALL these things are UN-NATURAL.

So with that slight swipe at you folk...who I thought (for the most) would be intelligent & willing & open to STRANGE DISCOVERIES here's another one for ya to laugh at & explain away (don't worry...your kids or grand kids will discover the truth hopefully?)

So if you'd like to see one of these CRAFT (probably one of those similar to the one's from Shuttle Mission STS-75...remember the tether incident when all those ICE CRYSTALS showed up, under power revolving & taking an interest in the BROKEN Tesler like EXPERIMENT)

21 minutes & 14 seconds in...just watch a QUICK what appears to be circular (hence the comparison to the above incident's craft that turned up...unless you really do believe the BS of them being ice crystals?) shadow which even when you pause it & frame advance it is heading off at incredible speed.

Just thought i'd show it here...
  • Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 1 week ago #3655 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: Large SHADOW CRAFT passes by the Apollo-Soyuz MISSION?

As you can see it was posted some 6 months ago & yet has ONLY been viewed 6 times!!!

Yes SPACE really isn't POPULAR right now...makes my HEART sink.

Hopefully you'll watch the whole thing but if not it's worth fast forwarding to this 21 minute & 14 seconds point to witness what was probably one of these ALIEN CRAFT that have been monitoring our SPACE ADVENTURES over the past 70 years or so.