HELLO to the ANUNNAKI & OTHER ALIENS up there IN our SIMULATION ; )

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 4 days ago #3656 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: HELLO to the ANUNNAKI & OTHER ALIENS up there IN our SIMULATION ; )
Some out there Vids for you folks if you have the time...

It's mentioned in this first one that the SUMARIANS are very seldom discussed & it's TRUE they aren't.

They certainly weren't taught to me as junior schooler or secondary...perhaps you had to get the high profile colleges to do so? like OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE but if the connection to those up there is right? then perhaps that's WHY most know little of Earth's 1st Advanced Civilization...
The Sumerians.
Even if you don't believe it all or even part of it (I happen to think there's something in it) then it's an interesting watch...

My father & I at one time had incredible discussions but that time sadly is coming to an end.
We already know there's INCREDIBLE THINGS UP THERE & AROUND US...we've always been VERY OPEN MINDED PEOPLE that could almost believe anything.
The FACT that UFO's & OTHER INTELLIGENT SPECIES does not surprise us & if not hostile we should not be afraid of them but embrace them.
THE DAY THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING can't be too far away now even if the ELITE & MILITARY would like it to be so...
It's strange really...there MUST BE MORE TO IT then just there are ALIENS up there, probably down here for that matter & who knows what else? if there are ALIENS close to us (I think so) then they might have the ability to TIME TRAVEL...not that's a thought!

NO there MUST be SOMETHING BIGGER than hey there's aliens out there...BIG DEAL, I knew this as a kid (instinctively) I just didn't at the time realise they were SO CLOSE!

So WHAT is this SOMETHING BIGGER? try this out...

Now I am NOT saying that we are a SIMULATION but seriously at least consider the possibility...challenge yourself...ASK QUESTIONS.

If we are a simulation it would of course be the SHOCK of ALL SHOCKS (probably) what would this mean for us, why had we been created to perhaps be a HIGHLY ADVANCED SIMULATION...one that can feel pain, heartache, love, joy, anger, frustration & agony.
Can you imagine a form of computer simulation created that has such things...it's almost as if we were REAL (if you were to believe or at least consider such a thing?)

Should we consider it? Of course...it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE? you don't feel like a computer programme right? neither do I but can you imagine if you were & your inside the most amazing programme...perhaps we're a RECORD of things already PAST?

The simple fact is WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE...We know very little really, we are a young species (if in a simulation or not) so i'm looking forward to saying HELLO to the ANUNNAKI if they still survive on the so called 9th PLANET or where ever they are? and the NUMEROUS other species that almost certainly KNOW ALL ABOUT US...some of which could be many MILLIONS if not HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of YEARS OLD...And YOU don't think they know we are here? will NEVER understand those intelligent folks that think this...simply STUPID thinking for intelligent folk.
If we are a simulation it wouldn't change how I continue to try people & animals (HOPEFULLY with RESPECT)

And another interesting video...

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
7 months 4 days ago #3657 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: HELLO to the ANUNNAKI & OTHER ALIENS up there IN our SIMULATION ; )
Debunkers UNITE is right :)
The TROUBLE is many of these debunkers SHOULD KNOW BETTER...whose side are you folks on? the silly KEEP THINGS SECRET still ELITE & MILITARY might or the ORDINARY 'Curious' EVERDAY FOLK?

Good footage...

This is a fun piece too...

MARK KERMODE...big fan (even if I disagree with him as much as I agree)
Interesting to hear his story about the so called 1st HUMAN in SPACE....Gagarin right? hmmm maybe not!

Just as we SADLY must QUESTION if the wonderful Mr Neil Armstrong was ACTUALLY the 1st Man on the MOON?

I & You would like to think so!

Nowadays with the SECRETS NASA keeps I am just not so sure...if we have that ADVANCED TECH already (could be 50-100 years in advance of what we currently have) then we have very likely already been to MARS? back to the MOON, that SPACECRAFT parked off one of the ridges of COMET 69P... yes really!!! I've shown it to you....it looks like a SPACECRAFT, not a ARTEFACT, no ICE CRYSTAL...it actually LOOKS like a REAL SPACECRAFT....and it could be OURS? probably the ELITE mining it or setting up their home from home in case of disaster on EARTH...SAD isn't it to think such things.