I'm gonna BLOW this SECRET wide OPEN one of these DAYS!

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #3658 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: I'm gonna BLOW this SECRET wide OPEN one of these DAYS!
But perhaps i won't need too...

NASA have just confirmed what many of us already knew...

Actual WATER flows upon MARS...how about that?

I kid you not they're on a SLOW REVEAL...but wow is it painfully slow.

Your kids & grand kids will simply SMILE when they read that very few in the year of 2018 knew of the TRUTH.

OUR MOON
MARS
COMET 69P
CERES
PLUTO (still my favourite as it was so UNEXPECTED but the most obvious to prove...if ONLY people would OPEN their EYES)
OUMUANMUA is an interesting one...apparently now heading out of our Solar System after a brief visit but travelling STRANGELY.

And now RYUGU (Japanese Space mission...let's hope they are more OPEN & HONEST about what they find out there huh?)

Well I've already spotted on this small rock to be of interest...of couse I will no longer be able to post them here (i'll try again) but they've locked such things down) so your just going to have to find that 1st picture of RYUGU and do the work yourself (if any of you are interested?)
Yes it means doing the work yourself & believing in yourself & what you see...as CARL SAGAN himself said...if you see structure then you've almost certainly found civilization.

I'll describe what I might have found on RYUGU to you here (as I will not be able to show it)

1) a DOMED structure towards the top close to that other area of strangest at the top of this rock...it's got what appears to be a pathway to it?

2) On the right hand side of the largest CRATER (just over the ridge & heading in to the centre of Ryugu) is ?
Something very artificial looking...if a rock...it's a damn curious one.
It's a triangular craft shaped structure / object casting an angular shadow but it gets stranger as it appears to have a pipe/tube coming from the centre of it leading back (perhaps a fin or tail? if a spacecraft?)

3) You'll laugh at this one...
Something that actually looks as close to Doctor Who's TARDIS as you could get (obviously far larger though)
Oblong, panelled door like entrance, sun reflecting sharp edged (square) top with what even looks like something on top (a light?)
Damn strange thing.

4) Something which looked like a rock at first & is a little further up from this TARDIS looking object (yeah if that's a rock then I give up) on the right hand side edge...however it has a reflective surrounding to it.

5) Another bracketed structure it appears with another donut shaped object resting on it...with pipes? heading from the back of it.
Shadow is very angular...not very naturalistic rock shape to me...close by even more smaller donut shapes....hmmm.

6) And just above this (5) something which is almost touching that area & it is large & strange looking, gonna say it...looks like a SHIP to me? but could be a physical structure (similar to that I showed you on that APOLLO video in which that copper coloured like object was sitting on the MOON) yup I still don't get how that can exist on YOUTUBE & no one says a thing about it?

Yes the MISSION CONTROL guy in that video mentions it's the FLAG...it's not the FLAG....the Astronauts themselves contradict him by saying yeah they're looking at the flag...it's about 10m in front of them...that thing is at least 200m away & probably more.
Mission Control guy realises he's made a mistake & tries to cover it up...can you believe these intelligent folks working for such a place as NASA would screw up like this? but the general public (well most of 'em seem to believe him & NASA) FUNNY to me as it seems like most of the HUMAN RACE have been brainwashed?

Perhaps something really did happen to me when i encounted those multitude of UFO's at Ribblehead Viaduct (i must return there someday but circurmstances have prevented me so far)

There are a good few other objects that interest me on RYUGU.

So it will be interesting to see ALL of these objects mentioned CLOSE UP when the HAYABUSA spacecraft drops down it's sample collecting probe but more imprtantly mini ROVER...i'll either be proven wrong (i can live with it) or there is about to be some SHOCKING & SURPRISING news for the WORLD to ponder with it's DISCOVERIES.

Just one of many awaiting the have the TRUTH told.