NASA's New Frontiers MISSIONS connected? BENNU soon & then PLUTO again? 67P?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #3660 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: NASA's New Frontiers MISSIONS connected? BENNU soon & then PLUTO again? 67P?
:ohmy: I LOVE these types of MISSIONS.
What I wouldn't give to be involved in such things...I MISSED my CALLING!

But are these missions under the banner of 'NEW FRONTIERS' curiously CONNECTED? well maybe? but NOT in the way you might think!

There have been 3 (so far)

1) JUNO (it now orbits JUPITER) and has provided some amazing data & images already.
Built by LOCKHEED MARTIN ;) almost without question a company that has built many a SPACECRAFT (you folks don't even know exist)
Operated by NASA's JPL :whistle:
I have a read about a few curious discoveries at Jupiter but I can't honestly say if they are anything...you know...un-human!
But JUPITER is good enough...what a Planet!

2) NEW HORIZONS & it's trip to 'PLUTO'
It sent back 2 remarkable photographs that ALONE was worth every dollar spent to get there...
There is the amazing & spectacular long shot showing one whole side of PLUTO with amusingly what does look like Disney's PLUTO (the dog) character...YOU COULDN'T WRITE IT!
But the money shot so to speak is quiet frankly UNBELIEVABLE...they apparently turned the spacecraft around to get THIS close-up shot of PLUTO's surface showing what looks a little like a smaller shaped version of GREAT BRITAIN.
I shall be FOREVER AMAZED that NO ONE ELSE (other than those at NASA's New Horizons of course) has commented on this small rocky area found here upon Pluto, one which has been estimated (by some) to be approx. 23 miles long!
But along it's whole length & breath are REMARKABLE Structures, objects & YES even Sculptures...a QUICK recap...
There is a Saucer Section on the long neck area, a number of structures that look like BRIDGES, Entrances, a DISH? on a pivot (seen side on) EGYPTIAN like Structures, 3 curiously shaped objects around the top mid point area (pointed & angled...really???) below this what I can only describe as a kind of BRACKET like structure with an OMEGA or HORSE SHOE shaped structure suspended from it! VERY NATURAL I must say ;)
Below this area...all kinds of piping & structure.
The FINAL longer AREA over to the right hand side of the photograph is again FULL of STRUCTURE (what was it that CARL SAGAN said again? ;) )
At the bottom of this longer area...CLEARLY an ENTRANCE which leads further up to a triangular walled FORECOURT like complex (with tower like structures at certain points around it?) there's a DOMED like object a Donut shaped object casting a shadow onto Pluto's surface (top right, you can see this shadow being cast by this STRANGE THING) an angled bridge like structure can be seen up in this top right hand corner (not unusual in the slightest huh?) and if you follow this bridge down to the left bottom it will come to THE OBJECT UPON PLUTO WHICH WILL FORVER INTEREST ME....
For that is in NO WAY...a NATURALLY made structure....even if it is not a tall (approx. 1-2 mile high SCULPTURE of a humanoid looking FACE) then it is far & away clear to me that this was NEVER, EVER created by natural erosion.
IT IS AMAZING!
And if New Horizons have NOT got a Brilliant CLOSE UP shot of this thing I would be SURPRISED.
There are other things here too of course...IT'S ALL CONNECTED, they are a CIVILIZATION of some kind? ancient Earth? ALIEN? I can't say but I KNOW artificial STRUCTURES when I see them & when there are SO MANY of them I can but only smile & think the WORLD's crazy for not seeing what I do!
Oh and there is a STRANGE SHINY looking CRAFT / OBJECT sitting on one of these pathways close by to this area...not to mention that down there to the bottom right of this area.

Don't even get me STARTED on the amazingly LAYERED Rock close by to this...just head down from this area & you'll come to it.

FOR ANYONE of a CURIOUS MIND here is this photograph showing ALL these STRUCTURES in detail good enough to see!
Just use your Browsers ZOOM Function...SOME of you (the intelligent one's) will see what I am talking about.

WELCOME to LIFE upon PLUTO...

www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads...pluto-images-002.jpg

3) OSIRIS-REX & it's mission to BENNU or 101955 BENNU if you like.
Cost of this mission 983 million dollars.
To be honest the cost to me is of no importance as I love these missions but I find it interesting that they would spend such a sum on a mission of this kind...back to the connected thing? perhaps not so much JUNO? but New Horizons to PLUTO...this...and 1 yet to be decided (a choice of 2)
So OSIRIS-REX is on it's way (the 3rd Science Mission selected by the NEW FRONTIERS PROGRAM) & it's a damn curious mission this one!

2 years to get there & it's about to enter it's APPROACH PHASE on 17th August (just 12 days away)
OSIRIS REX will rendezvous with BENNU in December of this year (2018) so something to LOOK FORWARD to? well yes but if it goes the way many of NASA's Missions have gone...YOU WON'T HEAR ABOUT the really GOOD STUFF!

OSIRIS-REX is one hell of a name!
NASA & they're EGYPTIAN themed names again :whistle:
OSIRIS = The Ancient & MYTHOLOGICAL? Egyptian GOD of the UNDERWORLD (Lord of the Dead) who is depicted as a GREEN SKINNED MAN :ohmy: you couldn't write it!

BENNU is a TIME CAPSULE from the birth of our Solar System.

They are searching for CARBONACEOUS MATERIAL...A key ELEMENT in ORGANIC MOLECULES necessary for LIFE.
If anyone saw that film with the same name (LIFE) a poor science fiction / horror film really but after what those astronauts found (on MARS this time) it looked like it wasn't going to end good for the folks on EARTH.
And yes they will be trying to scoop some material here in 2020 (yes they're staying here awhile) and will RETURN it to EARTH by 2023.

Diameter of BENNU approx. 500 meters.

Here's an interesting thing though...BENNU is listed as the 2nd HIGHEST RISK of colliding with OUR PLANET EARTH in the year 2170.
Chances of it doing so? 1 in 1,400 chance...long shot? I suppose but in SPACE terms that's not impossible!
DON'T WORRY KIDS...2170 is a long way away...it's 500 meters in diameter & i'm telling you we could do something about this NOW!!!
In 150 years time...unless we've gone BACKWARD for some reason? wars? viruses? who knows what? we will easily be able to alter it's course, tractor beam it, destroy it even if needs be...so don't worry about it!

So WHAT 2 Missions made the FINAL? after 12 proposals for the NEXT MISSION under the "New Frontiers" Mission well those in the know will raise a :)

The 2 FINALISTS are...

1) DRAGONFLY - A mission to (BACK TO ;) ) TITAN
Hey I always thought TITAN had possibilities but really!!! we're possibly heading back here already!
I'm all for it but you should read about this MISSION 'DragonFly' ;)

2) CAESAR - And another mission back to a recently visited place (COMET 69P) remember the ESA's ROSETTA Mission?
Well NASA now want to head back there :whistle:
I WONDER Why?
Well this is a SAMPLE Return Mission....hey a little like BENNU...funny that! ok it might not be a COVER MISSION but knowing what I do now I would say it certainly could be as it's a curious choice of 2 destinations previously visited (not so long ago)

Well COMET 69P is amazing...it has plenty of interest to NASA.

The ESA knows (it won't tell you of course....BOO, SAD) there was a huge ALIEN SPACECRAFT (well unless it was one of our SECRET spacecraft) but also things on this (so called) COMET didn't add up to me & others that saw the images.

I hope they return to 69P but TITAN? i'm ok with that too...they need to confirm what the ESA DISCOVERED on 69P though I think.

As for the JAPANESE Mission to RYUGU?
Well it's ALREADY gone QUIET here...I want to know what that Dr Who's TARDIS looking OBJECT is here? yup it's an OBLONG shaped BOX (edges) with something looking like a panel (windows? solar panels?) & what amusingly looks like the light on top of the tardis sitting atop of this!
WHAT is IT? well if it's a ROCK? it's a big & strangely shaped one (given what's around it)
ALSO...an object which seems to be reflecting light (in the way METAL does) it's again a strangely shaped object (TRIANGULAR) but it has a fin / pole section from the middle of it casting a shadow like the rest of this thing.

FEEL FREE to think me DAFT...but I know.

A few links to some interesting things...

First up the OSIRIS-REX Logo...just read that down there at the bottom of it...you can believe NASA's take on this(and it may be right?) or you could read more into it when you know the things you know ;)
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #3661 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: NASA's New Frontiers MISSIONS connected? BENNU soon & then PLUTO again? 67P?
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/t...REx_Mission_Logo.png

www.asteroidmission.org/

And & this little ol' photograph...ONE that ONE DAY will change OUR WORLD (or should)

www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads...pluto-images-002.jpg

A MISSION to keep an EYE on me thinks this but will we get to see or hear of any REAL troubling finds out there? sadly NAH.

It won't be NASA that spill the beans now...it's up to US or one of these PRIVATE SPACE Programs / Companies to do so.
Unless one of the Governments break ranks & tell all? but they're probably OWNED by the NWO so forget that.
SAD huh?
Especially for folks like I...Good, ordinary but highly curious folk that JUST WANT TO KNOW...

It makes PERECT LOGICAL SENSE to me that THEY KNOW WE ARE HERE...some of those folks/creatures/ET's/FRIENDS? (I hope) are well advanced of us you'd have thought & perhaps even created us (THE BIG THING! WHY! no disclosure...BIG DEAL...yup it is but GET ON WITH IT...the truth's the truth LIVE WITH IT)

NEIL ARMSTRONG in THAT speech was right...there are INCREDIBLE things out there!

But many of us here on PLANET EARTH are still leaving in this BUBBLE...it's a nice BUBBLE, BEAUTUIFUL even...I LOVE PLANET EARTH & the animals upon it...I love people....

I DO NOT LOVE a good MAJORITY of the people in charge of this PLANET of ours (not so much the GOVERNMENTS...they are mainly PUPPETS to those in REAL CHARGE...the MONEY MEN, the ELITE & COMPANIES that think ONLY of POWER & MONEY)

Some were along the way...HUMANS wandered off the GOOD path but it wasn't a path MOST of us would have CHOOSEN & it needs to be CORRECTED by some means?

The TRUTH will out one day...we are venturing into OUTER SPACE & if they're in & around us it will become evident that they are!

Are the ELITE in their hidden advanced SPACECRAFT visiting these places? and WIPING OUT the evidence of such structures?
It wouldn't surprise me...heaven help us if we are told of such things & places :angry:

TIME TRAVELLERS....PUT this PLANET right!!!! PLEASE!
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #3662 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: NASA's New Frontiers MISSIONS connected? BENNU soon & then PLUTO again? 67P?
Oh one more thing whilst on this RANT of DISCOVERY...

I once again saw this video over on SecureTeam

I did not know it at the time of my same discovery of this STRANGE jacked up area on COMET 67P (Rosetta Mission) but I was glad that someone else had NOTICED something on this comet that clearly LOOKED un-natural.

WHAT's MORE...take a good look at it once again (the LINK is below) and what you will see at approx. 6 mins 21 seconds in (good shot) is not only this strange propping up of this SLOPED Area upon it but over on this right hand sloped edge is what appears to be yet another DONUT shaped object (of course it could be cables? or pipes?) but of course if YOU decide that it is natural looking? then we are reading very different pages of a book.

Now forget the 2 STRUTS holding up this strange canopy sloped section of COMET 67P...yeah that's weird enough right? and forget that donut shaped construct on this right hand edge...

Well LOOK....LOOK what's HIDDEN underneath this thing (the canopy) THAT's a DARKER coloured CRAFT of some kind (SPACESHIP obviously or some surface CRAFT? for mining perhaps?)

This front? section pointing down here has markings...LOOK closer!
And up there sticking out at the top of this canopy...an EDGED section to the craft with a circular (small donut shaped) object midway along.
At the left hand back edge of this it looks like a small fin like shape.

So YES if you were to ask me...

1) is this CANOPY like section STRANGE? I would say YES
2) is that large DONUT (cables? pipes?) like object STRANGE? I would say YES
3) TWO NATURAL OCCURING STRUTS holding this flat sloped edge up...is this NOT STRANGE? hmm YES it is
4) And is THAT not a MACHINE or CRAFT (spacecraft) HIDDEN or PARKED underneath this thing STRANGE? YEP

But feel free (as you do) to think this is NATURAL ;)

Just ONE of the reasons to believe something STRANGE is happening on COMET 67P

The fact there are other STRUCTURES to be found on this thing...including an HEXAGONAL looking STRUCTURE which Defies NATURE & a large looking SPACECRAFT close by to it...WELL WHO CARES right? what can we do?

A SECRET SOCIETY that has been slowly gathering INFORMATION ALL AROUND US for what purpose?

Well If it's BAD? and I hope those that have pondered if it is to force a culling of HUMANS on our BEAUTIFUL PLANET are wrong as it would make the NAZI's & WW2 seem like angels!

How any organization could contemplate such a scenario is BEYOND ME.

Humans will be needed to be SENT into OUTER SPACE...not as slave labour but by CHOICE...why when we are on the cusp of doing these kind of things would such a society want to do such a thing...makes no sense...

CONTROL...yeah sadly, I could see that scenario, it's quiet possible this is the scenario that is already playing out.

So, maybe we shall become the A-Holes of the GALAXY after all? I hope not!

WE HUMANS ARE JUST BEGINNING to get it (well some of us)

HELLO to ALL OUR FRIENDS out there & those in INTER-DIMENSIONAL Space too...WOW! that would be some trip! should we (HUMANS) ever take it one day.

SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER? well maybe not!