APOLLO 17 FOOTAGE still makes me LAUGH - Is THIS is a FLAG? or ALIEN SPACECRAFT?

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #3663 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: APOLLO 17 FOOTAGE still makes me LAUGH - Is THIS is a FLAG? or ALIEN SPACECRAFT?
APOLLO 17 footage probably unseen by 99.99% of EARTH's POPULATION.

HOW can this be? when it's SO OBVIOUS what it is!

The QUESTION is WHY aren't people or news outlets interested in such footage?

Well it's because many are only interested in SOCIAL MEDIA...and what their friends did some 10 minutes ago!
Or watching the abysmal LOVE ISLAND...perhaps we could send these folks to the MOON & film it :lol:

Of course LUNAR MISSION ONE's head honcho's will by now know that SPACE & Missions such as this appeal ONLY to a limited few.

Had they gone HARD with the get your PHOTO's & DNA on the MOON...and GONE BIG with the NOSTALGIA aspect then perhaps it might have ignited the ordinary folks imagination? alas I think this ship has sailed (still, almost 1 Million Bucks gone!!! somewhere? yeah I know TAX problems! pff & a nice convention in LONDON)

This Mission was perhaps (sadly) BEFORE it's TIME.

Makes me SAD that I shall never get my father's DNA up onto our MOON so I can look up to him in years to come & say Hi to him :(

It also makes me sad that no one blinks an eye with regards to this footage linked to here...

So BACK to the QUESTION...

Seriously WHAT DO YOU SEE at this point starting at 6 hours 4 minutes & 8 seconds? (6:04:08 of 7:59:59) but please continue to watch past this point as it just gets down right FUNNY with the guy back at APOLLO 17 MISSION CONTROL on EARTH making one blunder after another.

HEY GUYS what's that thing up ahead of you?
You know that thing in the DISTANCE? which looks like it's a good what? 200 or 300 meters in front of you & LOOKS BIG (even from this distance back) MY WORDS of COURSE.

OH WAIT! he says it's OK that's the flag on charge...YES comes the reply from the astronauts (trying their best to cover up his blunder) "it's right in front of us about 10 meters away!!!!
Hmm 10 meters away Hmmm OK, yeah it's HANGING in FRONT of the HILL (hanging Sir? nice try...it's NOT hanging)
To ANSWER my OWN QUESTION...IT IS NOT THE FLAG :lol:
Did you folks figure that out yet?

He goes on...

we thought it was an ARTEFACT (Doh!!!! not another blunder) he tries to finally get out of this mess with a simple....

OK MOVE ALONG ;)

Bless him, I do feel sympathy for him...I bet MISSION CONTROL were doing their NUT (and bless 'em the astronauts were trying to get him out of his ERROR)

but HEY if you still want to believe that this BIG, 200-300 meters away STRANGE LOOKING, LARGE, COLOURFUL (Copper or GOLD coloured OBJECT is a FLAG then by all means be my guest)
Actually I do wonder if related to the EGYPTIANS & being possibly GOLD coloured if it might not actually be GOLD???

For anyone thinking well...OK, it's not the flag (that much is clear) but it's NOT an ALIEN BASE or SPACECRAFT well I've got some close up pictures I took & enlarged (you can do the same with your own cameras...just point & shot in Hi Res then upload to your PC & ZOOM & CUT) what do you see now?
Yeah that's NO old rocket components from NASA or a FLAG that is something UNWORDLY.............it still makes me LAUGH now!

But like I said no one on EARTH is interested in an ALIEN ARTEFACT being seen on the MOON...we are a STRANGE SPECIES then again I've never really felt fully HUMAN.

You would have thought that this would have been a HIGH POINT for ANY of the APOLLO MISSIONS right?

But these APOLLO Missions were all COVERT & what might surprise you is that this MIGHT not have even been the HIGHLIGHT point of this (APOLLO 17) mission for they took ROVER pictures of a Swiss cheese object hovering over the MOON with a PYRAMID like structure upon it.

And they landed close by to that MOON CASTLE don't forget...yes another STRUCTURE on the MOON no one talks of or reports!

One of these Astronauts even comments something like 'This THING just GOT REAL all of a SUDDEN'
I don't think he was referring to he was on the mOOn, we'd been here before NOPE he was referring to the COVERT MISSIONS (exercises) they were about to do...

He later SINGS in some other APOLLO 17 footage I posted that "We're OFF to see the WIZARD" AHH the sub conscious mind huh?
It let the TRUTH slip a little there...they were about to visit this MOON CASTLE close to them which stretches over a crater which measures some 50 meters long with an enclosed area too as well as Archways...VERY NATURAL wouldn't you say?

In this footage seen here...THE BIG GOLD ALIEN BASE? SPACECRAFT back there...if you look close you may well see some TRACKS (ROVER tracks? i'd say so) passing by it, it's my believe that you don't go to the MOON, see this thing & ignore it...they paid it a visit but WHY the CONTROL ROOM guy had not been informed is anyone's guess?

One of the APOLLO 17 Astronauts ALSO had one of the STRANGEST pages on his arms ringed NOTEBOOK that you could imagine!!!
And it showed Walls, Pyramids, DONUT shapes (they pop up a lot) and other strange structures which of course they visited.

NO PHOTO's of any of these? I've checked.

That GOLD object back there...NOTHING...if it were DEBRIS from some failed mission or a rock you would have thought they'd have posted the images in the APOLLO 17 archive library but NOPE they didn't which makes me believe it was SOMETHING altogether STRANGER.

Do any of you FINALLY see what I am getting at?

Please someone tell me that thing back there is the FLAG...I like a GOOD LAUGH
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Paul Conway.