ALIEN WORLDS Video, oh & UFO's (of course) ;)

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 1 week ago #3665 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: ALIEN WORLDS Video, oh & UFO's (of course) ;)
Thought someone visiting this OASIS might like to watch this lovely video...
The TRAPPIST 1 system shows up, what I wouldn't give to grab a seat on an ENTERPRISE like ship & go a visiting all of these EARTH LIKE planets there.

Can you imagine doing such a thing?

I would have to check again but isn't this TRAPPIST-1 System fairly close to us at around 40 light years? or something close to this.
So at the SPEED OF LIGHT that's 40 years to get there, wormhole technology? seconds!!! don't think we have that kind of tech yet? but who knows? the SECRETS they KEEP.

Not impossible we have right now (SECRETLY of course) a Spacecraft that can do a good percentage of light speed, perhaps 10% or 20% so at those speeds we are still talking hundreds of years but we'll get there SOMEDAY & I do envy them....

7 EARTH LIKE PLANETS...what will they find...i'll have you a little bet....there is some form of LIFE on one if not all of them (of some kind?) perhaps even what we would classify as intelligent life.

You know about UFO's & the LIGHTNING link right?
Seriously, every time I hear of a seriously large STORM heading our way I get the camera ready, these ships (you know the one's in my imagination that don't exist & didn't pass over my home) well they seem to feed off the amazing energy given off by such things...plasma?
You should keep your camera's handy when you hear of one...REAL CAMERA's (not your camera phones) you never know what luck you might get taking such shots of the lightning...after all my father & I caught plenty of UFO ships up in Yorkshire (Ribblehead Viaduct) & captured some amazing footage of these things & there wasn't even any storm at that time....be aware some do phase in & out (kid you not)
Anyhoo...here's some interesting footage from Houston USA during such a storm.

Now I did also notice some other light flashes whizzing past in this video which could be related or is more likely to be window reflections from the freeway lights? but that thing up there???

Well that doesn't look like such things or any dials being reflected from inside the car onto the window...yup that might well be one of these CRAFT up there Taking in some ENERGY from natural MOTHER EARTH.

For some reason this brought back memories of that AMAZING FOOTAGE seen down in CORNWALL, England I think it was which at first showed motorway footage of a huge strange shape shifting thing in the sky?

NOT A WORD was spoken of this in the British media that I know about...nothing!

So you would think FAKE right?

There are some that have the tools and like to deceive people into thinking such a thing turned up BUT THEN...

HOW do you explain that footage was apparently taken of this THING further afield...over a beach, over a castle ruins, floating over a town road (well unless it was the same person faking it & filming the footage?) but if memory serves it was reported that multiple people reported seeing this...if so? how come a MAJOR THING was not made of it?

Was it a MESSAGE?
A Cloaked Ship struggling to stay cloaked?
A Multi-Dimensional rift or ship trying to come into or leave this realm?

I found it most interesting, it's a shame others including the mainstream media did not (but I think we know why)

I think I first remember seeing that footage over on SecureTeam so if I find it again over there i'll post a link to it here (of course it can't be such a thing as I've described right? because, well, we know everything right? and such things can't be HERE so close to us? oh boy if you ONLY knew!)