This is a 'SPHERE' (Orb) in the SKY similar to the one i saw

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 2 days ago - 5 months 2 days ago #3670 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: This is a 'SPHERE' (Orb) in the SKY similar to the one i saw
I found this searching for something else...

Strangely enough this is the same guy who posted that footage of OUR MOON which appeared to show a GLITCH over it heading from bottom to top...now with regards to THIS footage of the MOON...

If you looked up to our MOON & saw this with your own eyes or through a set of Binoculars or a normal Telescope then you would SERIOUSLY think something is a miss with the MOON...some might tell you atmospheric conditions? nah

If you looked up at the Night Sky & saw the MOON doing this, showing a wave (looks very much like a refresh rate wave...electrical rather anything atmospheric) moving across it similar to the one this guy captured on video with your own eyes you would probably think THAT IS NOT RIGHT...

Which would be Questions up as to WHAT was it?

That wave / line is no atmospheric conditions (I think) neither EARTH's nor the MOON's...so if it were TRUE? What?

I have often said ANYTHING is POSSIBLE...some people JOKE about these wild opinions other folks have (they may well be but at least consider the possibilities) & often put them down, even I (who can sometimes think WAY OUT OF THE BOX...in fact I can be in another BOX somewhere else :) _ think some of the theories are a little out there, but really how do they know? only a handful of MEN have ever been on OUR MOON but we have it seems sent many probes there over the years to take pictures & record data.

The really strange seismic experiments to me came during the APOLLO Missions when some of them were reported to be NOT what SCIENTISTS or GEOLOGISTS had EXPECTED, WHY? well, Our Moon 'RANG LIKE A BELL' & that was most unexpected...and it did so for up to an hour afterwards.

I ONLY mention this because even they don't or didn't know why it did so & it came as a huge surprise...to actually here a pinging metallic noise from our MOON after a controlled explosion there means? well what exactly?

I know I am leaning towards that STRANGE...HOLLOW MOON, artificial structure POSSIBLY scenario? wouldn't that be strange if TRUE?
Such a thing could (to my understanding) only mean one thing ;)

As for this wave?
If you saw it with your own eyes you'd probably say projection error? a refresh rate error? that's not to say there is no MOON up there it's just that THEY are protecting what it is we see from here on EARTH...
I've already shown you WEIRD, STRANGE Stuff on OUR MOON, so I do think we have a real MOON up there somewhere, it's just that it may no not quiet be what you see at times in the NIGHT SKY.

As for this wave he recorded on video...we must investigate the fact that if this was a modern recording Telescope? which it appears to be, it might have been an electronic ERROR, one that was refreshing his own screen & was recording it.

OK...BACK to this SPHERE or ORB if you like object that I once reported seeing here along with my sister...
The fact is it was she that spotted it first, bright clear BLUE SKY summer day except for one decent sized cloud which was more dense than the one seen here in the video i'm about to link to for you to see it.

This SPHERE looked IDENTICAL to the one seen here...

My sister spotted & shouted for me to come & see it...I got there about 30 seconds later & it had gone! where?
My sister said she had spotted this STRANGE white/silver reflecting object with no wings, fins, tails, no plane, no helicopter, bird, I asked might it have been a DRONE (in this age you never know? but it was very high up so if so it was NOT controlled or owned by an average Joe) I also asked might it be a balloon? and she simply said NO...she had tracked it heading right to left & towards THIS CLOUD (these things do seem to love the clouds) but once it entered here it disappeared (well actually it RESTED within the CLOUD)

I waited 15 minutes to see it...I so wanted to see it & if it had been a balloon & with this cloud only slowly drifting to the left this thing (SPHERE) should have exited the cloud by down to the left of it, IT DIDN'T.

I said to my sister IT's GONE I know these things can simply disappear in the SKY as well as the one's in close EARTH ORBIT (we've seen video footage of such things before) but NO, amazingly, just as I had got up off my seat at the window (as if it knew we were hoping to see it) it reappeared & INCREDIBLY it showed up heading out of this cloud on the right hand side...the same side it had entered from :whistle:

Clearly no BALLOON...it would have continued on it's path with the wind...SO WHAT WAS THIS?

The FUN answer would be...a PROBE (rather than DRONE) & an ALIEN one at that? & possibly from OUR MOON if they are based there?

We have seen & I have shown you SPHERES like this one that we saw & this guy recorded actually on the MOON during the APOLLO Missions, crazy right? I've done some homework, such things were captured close to our MOON as well as close Earth Orbit so this may well have been such a thing? that's the WOW answer!

It could of course be ours...a PROBE? well perhaps but what was it doing? experiments? regarding what?

Rumours of these CHEM-TRAILS have been one I've been unsure of, SURELY, I mean really??? our Governments would not condone such ACTION either with planes or these kind of DRONES / PROBES, if so why? why would they be poisoning OUR OWN PEOPLE or perhaps CHANGING them? again, if some people are to be believed it dates back to a pact we did with....you guessed it the ALIENS (I've probably lost a good many of you again by this point right?)

But for those of you still here?
And would like to see the OBJECT my sister & I saw well here it is...only difference is, ours performed a stranger maneuverer by heading into this cloud & staying there before exiting just as I got up & was about to leave & this was IT...

And sure enough this one captured here...DOES appear to be shooting something into the CLOUDS...WHY?

And if you thought this was strange, take a look at this video footage (captured by the same guy) the SPHERE like object looks a little different to the previous one & ours but what happens with it is an AMAZING CAPTURE as the thing actually EXPLODES but many pieces of something appear to be released in doing so......THIS IS SOMEWHAT WORRYING....whoever is doing it? and judged on the video evidence after the explosion it would appear (to me) to have another part to it here (probably was inside it?) & it seems to have a PARACHUTE bringing it down, which is a very HUMAN type of device I would suggest.

This one may well have simply been an EXPERIMENT? but as this guy says below in the expanded comments page below it...

Such a thing would not be allowed? an accident? well maybe? but why the 2nd object descending with flapping parachute.

He points out that 2nd object (in RED) with other possible activity close by & it does make you think...JUST WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR SKIES?

IF? they are HARMING Our Planet, TERRAFORMING Our Planet to change it into something else? for someone else perhaps? or even worse using it as a way of controlling POPULATION then if I have a SOUL? i'll be coming for YOU in the afterlife...watch your back.

Hey, could be wrong? it may well be they know of something that's wrong & are trying to CORRECT IT?
If so for goodness sake...TELL US, TRUTH is better than a convert nature.

Let's say NASA, the ESA & those really in charge had come CLEAN years ago...And said, hey folks, in Roswell, a UFO ship from another place/world crashed & we even recovered bodies folks would have been SHOCKED but we would have accepted it, then later they say we've developed craft & equipment that is (coughs ;) ) light years away from what we had...PEOPLE would have said GREAT.
The APOLLO Missions would have been REPORTED what really happened up there & what we saw?
If there is ANYTHING on Our Moon, COMET 67P, CERES, MARS & PLUTO then had we gone the WHAT IS UP THERE IS THE TRUTH & there is nothing we can do about it! then folks for the most part would have shrugged & said FINE.

To KEEP this ALL SECRET...gives us the FEELING of a THEY & US....SHAME isn't it?

Unless of course you believe no such SCENARIO is happening?

If the things that had happened to me or witnessed or discovered & would LOVE to know what you would think then?

I mean just what are these things? These SPHERES? whatever they are? they are keeping them SECRET but they MUST KNOW about them.

I will ALWAYS admit if I am wrong...what is the point in continuing to believe something if someone gives you the FACTS & PROVE to take you in another direction...at the same time...

I DO HOPE I have at least OPENED a few of your EYES out there...

PLUTO ;) :whistle: :dry:
AH, PLUTO, I do consider myself fairly intelligent, it's not a boast (really it isn't but i do admire people of intelligence) & there are plenty more far more intelligent than I but when NEW HORIZONS visited PLUTO & then sent back that ONE, AMAZING fairly close up photograph of the SPUTNIK PLANUM region there it just hit me that THIS WAS just NOT RIGHT...

This is that region on PLUTO...
Last Edit: 5 months 2 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 2 days ago - 5 months 2 days ago #3671 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: This is a 'SPHERE' (Orb) in the SKY similar to the one i saw
www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads...aic_2_Ken-Kremer.jpg

Now if you click on it to expand the photograph you will see this small ROCKY OUTCROP place which looks a little like a smaller version of GREAT BRITAIN (strangely enough)
You can see it on this on this 1st photo (on the left) just above the 'T' of Tombaugh & that LAYERED Area directly to the left of it is also STRANGE.
On the 2nd larger close up photo on the right here you'll see this small rocky outcrop on PLUTO touching the letters 'e' & 'n' from the words Zheng He Montes.

Even using tools on this page & ZOOMING to 300% is enough for me to begin smiling as I am 100% certain about what's under that 'n' & over here to the left...that LAYERED larger rock area well I've taken added ZOOMED in PHOTO's of this other region too & it is just so very STRANGE!
See that white SQUARE looking area at the top of this...WHAT do you make of that? just natural right?
Go BACK to my PLUTO POSTINGS on here when I COULD actually post images here & you may be AMAZED to find there appears to be some STRUCTURES here too, but NOTHING will beat this PLACE upon PLUTO...

www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads...pluto-images-002.jpg

Some of these STRUCTURES / OBJECTS / SCULPTURES here are somewhat DISGUISED to BLEND IN with the colour of PLUTO's surroundings.

However, if you get closer up to this by ZOOMING in using your browser tools you really should??? see what I see & that is these STRUCTURES.

I would LOVE to hear from a GEOLOGIST to explain away my thoughts (like I said previously I am not afraid to be wrong, I will listen to reason & other explanations) the problem is there are SO MANY different STRUCTURED SHAPES, objects & yes what looks like a HUGE Sculpture here that I simply can't see how they COULD explain them away.

Natural EROSION on such a planet (PLUTO) to my eyes is simply NOT POSSIBLE.

And this AREA upon PLUTO is so much more different to other regions here which do look somewhat more NATURAL.

This little place here has STRUCTURES...differently shaped STRUCTURES entirely through it...CAN SOMEONE? ANYONE else? not see this?

I have checked the INTERNET many, many times over the years & STILL, not ONE person or web site or You Tube posting have I seen FOCUSING on this little area & region...WHY?

This Photograph exists on the web & it's a pretty good & clear one & SO are these STRUCTURES...like I have said previously, FAME nor MONEY (apart from that needed to exist & pay my bills) INTEREST me so if someone would like to take these FINDINGS are run with it you have my BLESSING...those that have visited here will know who (apart from NASA) DISCOVERED them.

If I could ONLY pick OUT 3 OBJECTS for you folks to concentrate on then it would be these...
But first PLEASE zoom in on this photograph they took of this place at 300% again & then just away from that BULBUS looking Area (over there on the left hand side) and just a little way along that thin looking area there is...

1) A CIRCULAR OBJECT or Area here with perhaps a DOMED area in the middle of it...THAT's NOT NATURAL.

2) Ok, continue over this thin area to the next smaller middle area, continue past it, over that sloped to the left EGYPTIAN looking Structure & you will come to what to me clearly LOOKS like a BRACKET like STRUCTURE but it's WHAT's hanging from this bracket that is SO AMAZING right?
I still believe there ARE Intelligent PEOPLE out there SOMEWHERE? please be so?
So what's hanging from this bracket? pointing down to this right hand corner, well it's a HORSE SHOE SHAPE / OMEGA SHAPE.
I am sorry but THAT is NOT NATURAL...even with PLUTO's possibly STRANGE Atmospherics they do not shape things like this which just so happen to be hanging from another curiously shaped BRACKET object...can't you see?

3) My last so CLEAR it's INCREDIBLE Object is further on to the right of this one above & then just slightly up from it...
YES it's my favourite!!!!
If I never witness it for REAL then PLEASE NASA release any other photographs you may have that you have not released to the general public or PLEASE send them to me by MAIL...if you ask me not to not release them to anyone else I will do so (as no one else seems bothered by having STRANGE almost IMPOSSIBLE STRUCTURES on PLUTO)
THIS is very probably an AMAZING Sculpture....THAT's 'SCULPTURE' on PLUTO, a probable WORK of ART showing ?
Something Wonderful & INCREDIBLE...for that to my eyes looks to be a HUMANOID looking 'Face' standing high & proud off Pluto's surface.
It's said this whole small rocky outcrop area measures approx. 23 miles wide, so this must be getting on to close to 2 miles HIGH? and appears to be overlooking that enclosed area directly in front of it (the one with walls, donut shaped & towers)

But you ONLY have to look elsewhere around this whole place to see that this has many NUMEROUS other points of INTEREST.
Many of these I have listed way back when...it remains something of an enigma to me!

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THESE ?
Last Edit: 5 months 2 days ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 2 days ago #3672 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: This is a 'SPHERE' (Orb) in the SKY similar to the one i saw
And for anyone curious to know what ZHENG HE MONTES means ?

Well so did I

And it's a little curious...sounded CHINESE didn't it & it turns out it indeed is...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_geological...ures_on_Pluto#Montes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He

How STRANGE is that & how STRANGE on this 2nd link that it would show a LARGE SCULPTURE (over on the right here) of this fella.

I wonder if he took an EXPEDITION to PLUTO :)

It would be CRAZY if this figure was a depiction of a sorts of him...now that surely? is going too far but is there a CLUE in this name given to this AREA upon PLUTO (Zheng He Montes) as to THIS IS A PLACE THEY NEED TO EXPLORE close up?

The sooner the quicker for me.

We recently got NEWS saying for SURE that scientists have evidence for WATER-ICE at the NORTH & SOUTH POLES of our Moon.
RESULTS that came from India's CHANDRAYAAN 1 spacecraft that explored the MOON between 2008 & 2009 can you believe.
Here we are some 10 YEARS later & we are only now getting this news CONFIRMED.

Of course we've heard this news early but here they are now CONFIRMING IT...so HOW LONG before the NASA New Horizons Team let's us know that this STUFF is up there on PLUTO ? another 10 years, damn I hope not but I fear it may be longer than this.

Of course I will go to bat 100% that these are STRUCTURES upon PLUTO.

I cannot see what else they could be ?

CARL SAGAN said it better than me.