• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 23 hours ago - 5 months 23 hours ago #3674 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: SPACE TRAVELLER
Subject matter probably fooled you into this being about a SPACE MISSION or some other SPACE TRAVELLER I found out about...NOPE.

Sorry, this is a nonsense bit of fluff.

I like a bit of Horse Racing & noticed a few with SPACE THEMED names (which I LOVE, especially if they have good form & a chance at winning)

All of these horses were taking place at YORK today.

One was removed from the race, called MOONMEISTER...try to follow that one if any good (I like a bit of Horse Racing)

The others are yet to run...

In the 3.00 race we have "SPACE TRAVELLER" it's like an OMEN perhaps?
It has a good chance of winning I think too, odds of 4-1 are not great though, I back longer priced horses :)

But get this there's another horse in the following 3.35 race at York called "ALPHA DELPHINI" at 80-1
Hmm, I like outsiders but that price would seem to indicate it has no or little chance of doing so & yet recent form that reads 1,1,2,3,2,2 suggests to me that it has some chance of placing in this race (still unlikely at those odds) so why not?

Really wanted to back the fun named SPACE TRAVELLER but I've had a little on this ALPHA DELPHINI at 80-1 Each Way, WISH ME LUCK? :lol:

Ok, ALPHA DELPHINI is loosely connected with a SPACE THEME but it's almost as if someone's trying to tell me something...

MOONMEISTER
SPACE TRAVELLER
ALPHA DELPHININ (as in MOONBASE ALPHA...Remember the 1970's Sci-Fi series "SPACE 1999" a wonderful series!

WEIRD Huh?

Maybe something is trying to say...YES you are right about OUR MOON...there are TRAVELLERS there on THE MOON & they have a BASE (ALPHA) there :dry: well if you believe we HAVE been to the MOON & that footage I posted of APOLLO 17 was genuine from NASA then you HAVE TO ASK? (unless yo don't care? or have no interest in such things?) WHAT WAS THAT BACK THERE at the base of the hill more than a few meters away from the ASTRONAUTS & their ROVER.

GOLD / BRONZE coloured STRUCTURE (large...have tried to work it out & it would appear to be building sized or the size of a large truck & trailer) CURVED with a central entrance type that appears to slope from the MOON's SURFACE up to the top edge but then that amazing LEFT HAND SIDED Section which looked Horse Shoe shaped (again) and was sitting off this structure, higher up at an angle!

Well I showed you folks!

And you might think it's nothing DEBRIS? that's BIG debris folks! they even commented on it (well the fella back at NASA Apollo control) but if you had just an ounce of intelligence you could ONLY come up with this is an artificially designed STRUCTURE sitting on the MOON close to them!

Amazing really...but again NO ONE talks about it openly.

And if the footage was not for real? it's genuine NASA Footage then what are the doing showing such a thing if it's not real footage from the MOON.

just asking but apparently i'm the only one doing so!

Dad did well telling me to question EVERYTHING...even those things taught to you.

Anyhoo, if you have time to make that bet on SPACE TRAVELLER (has every chance of winning or placing) or on the LONG SHOT "Alpha Delphini" fingers crossed more in HOPE really (come on Alien Dudes give him a helping hand :dry: ;) )
Last Edit: 5 months 23 hours ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 23 hours ago #3675 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: SPACE TRAVELLER
SPACE TRAVELLER never travelled :) in fact it walked to the finish, went of at 5-1 & yet the 80-1 Alpha Delphini might? get me something?
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
5 months 22 hours ago - 5 months 22 hours ago #3677 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: SPACE TRAVELLER
HOW ABOUT THAT...

Thank you to my ALIEN friends up there ;)

What a race! it could not have been any closer.

I always try to use LOGIC in almost everything I do but it's nice when such a choice & thinking PAYS OFF.

After a huge wait in the stewards room...it was reported that ALPHA DELPHINI won this 3.35 race by a nose (it wasn't even that!!!)

How strange that I should pass on Space Traveller at 5-1 which for me had no real value at that price but that I went for ALPHA earlier this morning when I got a whopping 80-1 price (it's starting price was still a very good 40-1 but even this proved it was the outsider of the race)

As Mr Spock himself would have said...FASCINATING.

A rank outsider horse at 80-1 (this morning) but with form that read 112322 in other words a horse which had placed in it's last 6 races (and had won twice in those six) well would you think that's an 80-1 horse? nah me neither.

Was hoping it might place against some very good horses here but didn't really expect it to win & the fact I strangely posted this here before the race & that it had a SPACE RELATED name :whistle:

The STRANGE things that seem to happen to me seems not to be slowing down :) this was a good one though.

If I ever told you about that one thing that happened to me you folks out there (even one's that are accepting of strange things) probably wouldn't believe me which is why i'll keep this truly amazing incident to myself.

To you folks up there...thanks for making the difference ;)
Last Edit: 5 months 22 hours ago by Paul Conway.