VIDEO GUIDE to Alien Races + BLUE PLANET PROJECT Link

• Paul Conway
  • Paul Conway's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #3678 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway created the topic: VIDEO GUIDE to Alien Races + BLUE PLANET PROJECT Link
Actual Space Travellers this time.
Still a little strange that I should post my York Horse Racing pick with a SPACE THEMED name (sorta) & that it should win at 80-1 :cheer:

So, I LOVE this kind of thing, I know many of you folks out there DON'T believe in such things, that's OK, future generations of you families WILL, it's LOGICAL really.

This is really just a VIDEO GUIDE version of part of the BLUE PROJECT Document (apparently created by a scientist from way back who was in the know & released it onto the web) TRUE? UNTRUE? PART TRUE? PART NOT? who knows really? but I am inclined (knowing some of the things I know or think I know) to believe much of it is TRUE.

I shall link to this BLUE PROJECT DOCUMENT at the end of this posting...if you have ANY INTEREST in CREATURES off our PLANET they might exist (I most certainly do) then I think you might find it interesting reading (I did)

But as for this VIDEO GUIDE to ALIEN RACES (Vol 1) very Guardians of the Galaxy that ain't it?
Well I LOVED it!
LOVED the Guys presenting it...it seems they have some real knowledge about the SUBJECT as they recall some of the stories / myths? I've also read about & informed you folks here about...

PRESIDENT REGAN...And the Story of his Meeting we high officials about such species / meetings / encounters (I BELIEVE this meeting happened)
STEVEN SPIELBERG...Close Encounters of the Third Kind DIRECTOR...That story is repeated here, the one in which he was (so it's rumoured) shown ACTUAL film footage showing THAT Alien Ship landing at an Airforce Base when 3 aliens stepped out & can be seen.
Don't believe that one? or the Regan one? that's OK, there's many like you that wouldn't, no worries, I understand those that need actual PROOF, well as for the Reagan story...Papers do actually exist that if you search the web you can read (well parts of them that give you a good enough to reason to consider THAT meeting did take place, hence REGAN's curious speech to the UN about 'How our differences may well fall away if it were proven we were in danger from an ALIEN FORCE out there!

As for Mr Steven Spielberg...I LOVE the guy! BRILLIANT Director & Genuine nice guy from what I can gather.
I'd do a DEAL with him (if I were ever to meet him in person? highly unlikely I know) & that deal would involve an EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION, I would disclose something to him he might find very interesting & unusual in exchange for a YES / NO answer to the WAS HE SHOWN REAL FOOTAGE showing what was described above?

These guys presenting this video seem really relaxed, easy going & COOL, they even know of 'PROJECT SERPO' very interesting!

As for this video? I enjoyed it, it takes a section from that 'BLUE PLANET PROJECT' (CONTENTS SECTION 7) & perhaps updates it a little with added information, although how this extra information was obtained is anyone's guess?

I NOTED that many of these SPECIES were 'AMORAL' which of course means they are unconcerned by such rights & wrong's we may perceive, this of course would be STRANGE to many of us as they might consider something HORRIFIC to us is perfectly ACCEPTABLE to them.

Such things would make dealing with such a SPECIES very difficult for us (but not impossible) perhaps in this way of thinking they might not LIE so we would either know or not if dealing with them if we wanted to on various points of interest (if any, they are well in advance of us, most of them)

The what we would perceive as GOOD ALIEN SPECIES would be easier & more likely to deal with (let's just hope MAJESTIC / MAJIC & they're like were not so STUPID as to deal with some of these so called AGGRESSIVE species)

There seems to be a LOT of 'GENETIC EXPERIMENTATION' here you'll notice which is curious if true?

The one's that caught my eye (except of course for the so called most BEAUTIFUL race we know of the genuine 'NORDICS') are the BLUE AVIAN race, this species sounds very special & COOL.
BLUE skinned, measuring up to 8 feet tall WOW! and from the 6th Dimension? how do they know this? one can only think if true they actually received this information from this race themselves.
LOVING animals & creatures of all sorts this is a race I would LOVE to MEET...I dare say they'd be a little disappointed by me but I am what I am ( hey that could be a song :whistle: )

Like I said I know many of you folks out there just don't believe this kind of thing?
That's a shame for if you think about it LOGICALLY it becomes so OBVIOUS that we are NOT the be all & end all of at the centre of the UNIVERSE, we are just a tiny bit of it & may well have actually been CREATED by other DNA we have yet to figure out (unless they already have but have kept it quiet? VERY LIKELY)

So here is VOL 1 (ENJOY)

And if you enjoyed that (even if you didn't believe it?) then you might like to READ THIS.
it's the link to the "BLUE PLANET PROJECT"
If so many races are interested in us then such a document would make sense but can you imagine if this was CONFIRMED & you heard it on the NEWS (not just one alien species close to us but numerous)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/bl...lueplanetproject.htm
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by Paul Conway.
  • Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3686 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: VIDEO GUIDE to Alien Races + BLUE PLANET PROJECT Link
LOVE these guys...Hope your loving them too?

Are you folks taking ALL this in? as there is an outside chance we may see one or a few of them in our LIFETIME? Hope so!

I have no idea if ALL of these are TRUE the document I linked to (if true?) would appear to be siding with the YES there's plenty up there but we're not telling ya about them yet? just when the powers that be will think it the right time who knows? perhaps when they've got what THEY NEED from this information & knowledge (they care VERY LITTLE about us knowing)

So here it is...the one you've been waiting for :) VOL 2 of the ULTIMATE GUIDE to the ALIEN RACES out there.

We may need to be wary about some (and whilst AMORAL does not mean they are BAD I think the POLITICS concerning them would be interesting) far more interesting are the SPECIES closer to what we think & believe is right (of course we could be wrong about some of these! I mean LOOK who we have in CHARGE of this PLANET!!!)

The QUICKER Everyone has what they needs & don't need to pay for it...eg FREE POWER, FREE FOOD & such like the quicker we shall have a better, more understanding WORLD, of course religion is still a biggie & such species may well know the truth that could CHANGE OUR THINKING FOREVER (and that's a good percentage of our PLANET which may well have to change they're opinions if they choose to believe what they were told...but that's the nature of believe isn't it?)

We need everyone on this PLANET to have WHAT THEY NEED without paying or working for it, the way we work & dash around like headless horsemen needs to change...OUR OWN CULTURE & way we do things NEEDS to CHANGE & it will in time, I hope for the BETTER.

I am very curious to know if we shall invent such thing as an A.I. a 100% own thinking one, if so, in a sense WE have CREATED life & one that could well surpass us & take control if these AI's are incorporated into ANDROID's...I just HOPE (if such a thing ever happens?) they will be KINDER than us & will look upon us with KINDNESS.

• Paul Conway
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • I LOVE this PLANET
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #3687 by Paul Conway
Paul Conway replied the topic: VIDEO GUIDE to Alien Races + BLUE PLANET PROJECT Link
Wasn't that COOL.

Even if some or ALL was fantasy? you should know me by now, I think there are very likely this many alien species up there that know about us but for whatever reason (very likely just the simple fact WE ARE NOT READY...many of us anyway, I would like to think I was? but who knows? i'm a little crazy enough to want to see a DRACONIAN :) one for you BUCK ROGERS Tv Series fans there!!!)

Are we (Humans) SPECIAL?

Did we come about by way of a very SPECIAL MIX of DNA ? they either don't know? or are not telling us?

It would be nice to think we are SPECIAL & could help OTHER SPECIES out there (even the DRACO's should they want it?) but even if we are not special I still think there could be a place for us out there in the Universe...although I have to say the likes of President Trump might not be too welcomed with open arms by many of these types of races I think.

I find it strange when talking about HUMANS because although I am one ( I think? ) I feel very disconnected from them, I am a strange one to be sure!

I will never understand WHY we Lie so much (a somewhat interesting BBC HORIZON episode on this subject & you could see why that lovely young woman was so tearful near the end...many humans seem to be living a LIE & saying what is needed / required)

And why have we still not worked out that WAR & CONFLICT is Bad? well it's because the RICH & POWERFUL & THE ELITE that really (sadly) runs this PLANET make money from it (ex President George Bush said it himself in a slip of the tongue, it's on YOU TUBE if you want to try & find it) how tragically SAD is that?

SPIRTUALLY we are in the Dark Ages...We have not advanced.

INTELLIGENCE? I have spoken about this before too & I do find it a little strange that the AVERAGE HUMAN is still at a level of when I was a young child, always remember them saying that the AVERAGE IQ of a HUMAN was around the 100 mark, I believe some 40 or so years on this is still the case?

Also, it seems to me, we are NO LONGER allowed to LEARN for OURSELVES? I know we need to be taught from a young age & our modern tech is I am sure going to help us in the LONG RUN...but we really do need a BALANCE.
So often I see folks (young & old with their heads down looking & twiddling with their phones but it's probably with regards to utter nonsense! just a personal thought)

I think & would like to think we'll GET PAST ALL OF THIS...we shall be ENLIGHTED & FINAL have figured out that WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER (whatever type you are) I do really believe we could be one of the GREATEST RACES EVER but right now? NO WAY!

The MONEY, GREED, WARS & such like have to give way to the GREATER GOOD of we HUMANS if we are to progress, perhaps we some of those folks to come down here & HELP US SHOW US THE WAY?

Just a thought.